[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

(Mar. 27, 2009  9:20 PM)Khel Wrote: Really? These boxes definitely look larger to me than those tiny blister packs they were coming in before. Then again until I see a side by side comparison or see some measurements, I won't make any conclusions.
Maruzen writes that :

BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F - 180mm x 140mm x 60mm
BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF - 140mm x 140mm x 45mm

Unless they changed it, I had verified the first set of measurements. Usually, they are not extremely wrong about them.
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Maruzen writes that :

Unless they changed it, I had verified the first set of measurements. Usually, they are not extremely wrong about them.

It's good to know that the packaging is smaller. Might make P&P cheaper.
Not only does the new packaging look better but its smaller as well Grin
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Maruzen writes that :

Ahh so shipping will be the same if not a hair less. Thanks Kai, I guess I overestimated the size of the boxes. I had something closer to the size of the Reshuffle Set Boxes in my mind (not sure why when I think about it now).
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/ - Updated

Looks like RF is much wider than F. But why the small dent in the middle? Does it give more survival?
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:21 PM)mirraslogo Wrote: http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/ - Updated

Looks like RF is much wider than F. But why the small dent in the middle? Does it give more survival?

No, I don't think the dent would give it more survival. Maybe more speed...?
I think it may be to provide more stamina...dont quote me on that.

EDIT: the average weight is 35 grams per wheel (including cpc) so they are lighter.
It's maybe a way to see if it is too worn.
Or maybe the beyblade goes to mad when it is perfectly flat, like my screwdriver blade - you cant do sliding shoot or anything because it is too flat.
(Mar. 29, 2009  4:11 PM)Driger Wrote: Or maybe the beyblade goes to mad when it is perfectly flat, like my screwdriver blade - you cant do sliding shoot or anything because it is too flat.

That makes no sense whatsoever; Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode is perfectly flat yet sliding shoot is very doable. The fact that sliding shot was not working for you is because of the material of the tip. Rubber works best, followed by plastic, and then metal. Metal has the lowest friction so maintaining the desired movement pattern is difficult. (The exception being Metal Change- in which its design allows it to work very well with sliding shoot)
Khel explains everything Grin

God that Aka guy is back again from Aka 14 to Aka 15
The dent on the RF was meant to increase stability and more endurance/survival by a bit, especially when it is shot in the middle of flat surface, non sliding shoot.The bottom will have less friction and have more tendency to move than wobbling on its tip... catering the newbs I believe. But I still think the effect is negligible.

And oh! when the tip is wearing down, it will retain some speed, because there's no midpoint at the bottom.
Neat, but not that fast Unhappy
It can KO Libra easily enough. It really doesn't need to be any faster.
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:08 PM)Giga Wrote: Neat, but not that fast Unhappy

Maybe caused by the lower than average RPM of MFB. If I compare it to any HMS its like storm pegasis has the same speed as my full-blown Driger MS on attack stadium...

well, not a good comparison I guess. but you get the point Tongue_out

nevertheless, by being able to defeat libra out of the box is awesome.
If Storm Pegasis has the same speed as Driger MS that signals bad XD
Was just hoping for speed.
If you use the Beylauncher properly you will see its true speed.
Haha
It shall reveal it's TRUE POWER
Care to make a vid when you get it?
So does this come with a string shooter and does a string shooter have good power?
(Mar. 30, 2009  6:57 PM)Driger Wrote: So does this come with a string shooter and does a string shooter have good power?

Yeh it comes with a 'string shooter' (beylauncher) and it has good power if you can use it properly, But a lot of people don't like them and prefer the normal shooters.
It looks like the rubber is a bit harder than MS/MS UV.
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:53 PM)Anu Wrote: Damn, It says Sold Out at Rakuten... Unhappy Pinching_eyes_2

Yeah a while ago now. It sold out pretty quickly along with some of the other new releases Unhappy
Many of you guys were commenting on RF on the previous page. Was there a vid i missed Confused ?
(Mar. 30, 2009  10:55 PM)Hero Wrote: Many of you guys were commenting on RF on the previous page. Was there a vid i missed Confused ?

Yeah!

(Mar. 30, 2009  10:54 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: check my channel out i uploaded test videos on the new hybrid blades
http://www.youtube.com/user/japbeyblade some may still be processing