[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

The boxes are so much more appealing than the blister packs. I probably will be acquiring most of that list sometime in the summer.
I love the new packaging!
Yeah, same. Much better than the blister packs.
I agree it this packaging looks more appealing than the blister packaging.

I especially like the packaging on Storm Pegasus (Is it sis or sus?), it looks really nice. Also it shows which launcher is included (if any) which is great for the consumer.

Well done Takara-Tomy!
The way to actually spell it is Pegasus, but Takara has named the Beyblade Pegasis.
Like this packaging so much better. The stadium looks pretty kool as well (very original), but the space between the walls is pretty big. Looking forward to these.
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:30 AM)Anubis Wrote: The way to actually spell it is Pegasus, but Takara has named the Beyblade Pegasis.

Ah thanks makes sense. Thanks for the clarification!

Anyway do you think this will make the product easier or harder to ship? it would seem to me that it would be easier because they can just put a bunch of boxes together instead of trying to fit all of the odd shaped packages as before.
The new packaging looks great. Same goes for Storm Pegasis 105RF. It seems alot has happened since I was gone.
Wow, the new packaging looks awesome!
This packaging is so much better than blister packs. I wish Storm Pegasis didn't come with a beylauncher though.
And it seems Rock Leone is a booster.

Also the Dark Wolf package says 'Light' Launcher, shouldn't it say 'Right' Launcher.
(Mar. 28, 2009  1:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: This packaging is so much better than blister packs. I wish Storm Pegasis didn't come with a beylauncher though.

Also the Dark Wolf package says 'Light' Launcher, shouldn't it say 'Right' Launcher.

I don't think so because if you look at the right orange launcher, it says that same thing.

Maybe it is a new name for it? Dunno
Yeah they've been using the word 'Light' instead of 'Right' with the Random Booster Mad Cancer, the orange launcher, etc. I was just wondering why they'd use 'light' instead of 'right'.
(Mar. 28, 2009  1:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: This packaging is so much better than blister packs. I wish Storm Pegasis didn't come with a beylauncher though.

L and R tend to get confused when it comes to the Japanese language.
Beyblade is a little infamous for misprints, if anyone remembers "DOG" on the shining GOD blade stickers..
(Mar. 28, 2009  2:04 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: L and R tend to get confused when it comes to the Japanese language.
Beyblade is a little infamous for misprints, if anyone remembers "DOG" on the shining GOD blade stickers..

Thanks. I heard of that problem somewhere else as well. I didn't think they'd make the same mistake again though, like with Escorpio turning into Escolpio Confused
So it's basically like a typo/misunderstanding then. That's kind of pathetic for such a large company.
Escolpio is now the official name.
(Mar. 28, 2009  2:10 PM)Giga Wrote: Escolpio is now the official name.

ugh.. yeah it's written on the face, on the Takara Tomy website etc.

About Storm Pegasis. Does anyone think the wheel will be useful? To me it doesn't look like it has that much potential. The slopes might be a bit too shallow for a good upper attack.
I really love the new look... Thanks !!!
(Mar. 28, 2009  2:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: ugh.. yeah it's written on the face, on the Takara Tomy website etc.

About Storm Pegasis. Does anyone think the wheel will be useful? To me it doesn't look like it has that much potential. The slopes might be a bit too shallow for a good upper attack.
I think the main use of the blade will be the rubber flat bottom.
Should be a good smash combo using rubber flat with dark wolfs ring.
I love the right launcher orange! It's awesome. Grin
Thanks for the images Kai-V!

Is it me, or do the clear dark wolf and storm pegasis faces seem sort of cruddy?
It would have been much better if they weren't sticker faces. :\
(Mar. 28, 2009  3:12 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I think the main use of the blade will be the rubber flat bottom.
Should be a good smash combo using rubber flat with dark wolfs ring.

Yeah the RF will be the main use. That's what we've been waiting for. It will most likely be a staple part and will provide a big improvment for attack combos, therefore, outclassing the F and HF bottoms.
This combo:
Dark Wolf 100RF (has to be in left spin) will def. be a good smasher.

btw it's wheel not attack ring Wink
BTW, is the hybrid wheel set a good buy?
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:27 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: BTW, is the hybrid wheel set a good buy?

Yeh it's a good buy if you don't have the Attack Stadium, Only problem is that you get two Beylaunchers, but you can by normal shooters on there own now anyway.