[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

(Apr. 19, 2009  12:39 AM)blader9 Wrote: Anything really all other tracks are better then 145, except df145 it's as bad as 145 and wd145 is the heaviest track we have so that would help.
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Who are you to say this? You have an 80% warning. We're talking about counters to Storm Pegasis so it's totally on topic.

Good point.
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 145 is basically the worst choice you could possibly make for a Track.

You said it (though I wouldn't know lol).
how about libra 105RF libra loses because storm pegasis goes so fast
Libra is a defensive/endurance wheel. Using this wheel on that bottom doesn't really play on the strengths of the parts.
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:57 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: how about libra 105RF libra loses because storm pegasis goes so fast

Uh, nobody was suggesting using Libra with RF ... it has no attack capability and it's too heavy ...
how about Dark Wolf 90wb or Rock Leone 90wb as counters against Storm Pegasis 105rf?
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:06 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: how about Dark Wolf 90wb or Rock Leone 90wb as counters against Storm Pegasis 105rf?

Why 90?
As for your Dark Wolf combo, I don't think so (i could be wrong.)

For Rock Leo, yes, that would beat storm pegasis. Just about anything involving the rock leo wheel and the wb bottom can beat storm pegasis.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:06 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: how about Dark Wolf 90wb or Rock Leone 90wb as counters against Storm Pegasis 105rf?

There's no point in using Dark Wolf's wheel in right spin at this point for defense.

Ideal combos to counter against Storm Pegasis 105RF would be Libra/Rock Leone D125WB or Libra/Rock Leone CH120WB.

The D125 and CH120 tracks are heavier than the 90 track so they would work better for defense combos.
Got it but 90 is the lowest rack and it might work.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:21 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Got it but 90 is the lowest rack and it might work.

Why? Lower doesn't inherently mean better. If you can't explain your theories, don't post.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why 90?

It was the only idea that came to mind.
Well Storm Pegasis could beat Libra but not sure about Rock Leone unless you launch it in a different angle.
Why Virgo when we have Libra and Rock Leone?
(Apr. 20, 2009  10:20 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Why Virgo when we have Libra and Rock Leone?

Well Virgo deat beat Libra and Rock Leone in one of Blitz's videos.
(Apr. 20, 2009  10:20 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Why Virgo when we have Libra and Rock Leone?

Well I don't know about Rock Leone wheel yet, however, Virgo performs as almost as same as the Libra and even it has lower defense it has higher stamina and attacking capabilities and I am looking forward to testing a Virgo 90RF against Libra D125D/WB as soon as my Storm Pegasis 105RF arrives(Hopefully withing two days)...
sweet this is a must buy thingyGrin
virgo spins for a realy long time cuz of its bottom
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:23 PM)darkdrago654 Wrote: sweet this is a must buy thingyGrin
virgo spins for a realy long time cuz of its bottom

be gentle guys, he's only 10.

kid, you don't need to necro bump threads with pointless information.
It would suck if this was to go out of production Unhappy
.. I doubt it will anytime soon..
technicaly dont you have to be 12 yrs old to be a member of any online forum???

and kid, stop reviving random stuff. and Pegasis is not a "thingy" it is a beyblade