[Product]  BB-27 Capricorne 100HF

they look very cool Smile
the bottom of the MFB DS game freebie blade looks awesome Eee
I meant on the last picture but It's probably not - I'm not that up to date with MFB XD
(Jan. 27, 2009  6:36 PM)Giga Wrote: wow that face looks coolSmile
also the third one looks like it has a subring
it may be Flame Saggarito?

gemios
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:33 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: The last one is Quetzalcoatl: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2452.html

Oh yeah I forgot about those weird plasticy bits
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:35 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:33 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: The last one is Quetzalcoatl: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2452.html

Oh yeah I forgot about those weird plasticy bits

uhhh what are you talking about
these
now I can see they arnt plastic but most MFB are bare metal
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

umm all MFB have painted metal and this isn't an exception
Oh carp.... I wasn't expecting the wheel to look like that at all. An example of an MFB that looks better without the stickers Pinching_eyes_2 It might have good upper attack though.
That looks awsome... Hopefully it is good for upper attack as we haven't seen a wheel that can do it yet.
"From a certain angle, it can act like a goat!"

This is what Toys 'R' Us says ...
Dammit. The school system has blocked page three of this thread so I can't see the picture. *cries*
[Image: MFB_Capricorne.jpg]

there you go Smile
How tf can something act like a goat?
Will be interesting to see how it can acts like a goat lol, maybe it makes goat noises! (probs/hopefully not).
Thanks your a star. <3

And wow that is really pretty and purple. I love the shape and the colours of the face. Eee I want it already - it's like I'm being drawn to it. Chocked Actually, that's gotta mean it's Upper Attacker. I do love Upper Attack. Joyful_3

And I'm guessing the goat thing means how they buck things into the air with their horns - like Upper Attack? Eee

I'm so excited now. XD
Oh, but if that's Upper Attack, wouldn't it have to be left spin? It looks like it'd be better in left than right......Gasp
(Feb. 13, 2009  4:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: And I'm guessing the goat thing means how they buck things into the air with their horns
If Toys 'R' Us Japan's description is serious, I do not know how it could be anything else ...
This is my favorite looking one so far
wow, Wow, WOW, W O W !
It looks the best thing ever Grin
If this isn't left spin, I quit. Jeez.

Very cool looking! The stickers are actually cool.
Capricorne looks awesome. I'm loving the ways these things are looking more and more every time I see a new one. <3 .
Sorry to rain on ur guys' parade but I doubt this will have any upper worthy of using. The horns are too rounded for it to work correctly, not to mention that it doesn't look to heavy either. It looks to be an endurance wheel like Virgo, but possibly with less balance.
That was cruel. Why would you shatter my dreams? Why? ;__;
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:01 PM)Rocky Wrote: That was cruel. Why would you shatter my dreams? Why? ;__;

I'm just being realistic here. Its a curse -.-
I doubt upper attack will be big in MFB at all. There's always the possibility to make an endurance or defense combo just as low as the lowest attack combo, and there is no real reason to not do so.