[Product]  BB-27 Capricorne 100HF

(Feb. 13, 2009  10:14 PM)Sasch Wrote: I doubt upper attack will be big in MFB at all. There's always the possibility to make an endurance or defense combo just as low as the lowest attack combo, and there is no real reason to not do so.

Ya, and D125 makes upper almost useless as well. I see RF smash combos and rebounders beng much better in MFB then before.
That's it then - I quit. Pinching_eyes *walks off dramatically*
Rebounders are very interesting and if they do, in fact, become good enough to be competitively viable to use, then they will be a good replacement IMO. It would also give a use to taller tracks, i think. Rebounders are awesome, we just need a rubber sharp.
*creeps back* Well I still like Upper Attack but......tell me more about these 'rebounders'. I don't believe we've met before. >.>
I don't care if it sucks, it's cute.
I love the purple stripes.

I find myself wanting a lot of MFB based on looks alone, never mind battle power.
Me too, its why I bought Saggitario.
I did that with the plastics.....haven't really had much chance to do that with MFBs yet. Though I do intend to get a Sag at some point or other. Pinching_eyes_2
I really like the design Tongue_out I'm picking this one up even if it's not useful...it's my star sign
Update from Takara-Tomy!

For the Wheel:

ぐるりと囲(かこ)んだ角(つの)が相手
(あいて)のバランスを崩(くず)す
12箇所(かしょ)に設(もうけ)けら
れた蹄(あと)が強攻撃!

Circumference around (past) angle I (one) against the
(Vacant)å´©the balance of (waste)
12 points (point) set to (profit) kicked
Hoof was (later) over the Attack!

Yeah, I don't know either. Hopefully someone is a better translator here than Google is.

The Track is 100. Takara-Tomy essentially states it's lower than 105. Hey, thanks!
Still looks like it's going to be a carppy blade, but hopefully I'm wrong. But at least the wheel looks good...
The face looks really good Grin
(Feb. 19, 2009  9:37 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: Yay Capricorne is released today!

It was delayed until the 28th so that it will launch the same day as Escolpio.
(Feb. 18, 2009  3:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ぐるりと囲(かこ)んだ角(つの)が相手
(あいて)のバランスを崩(くず)す
12箇所(かしょ)に設(もうけ)けら
れた蹄(あと)が強攻撃!
It basically says that an opponent will be destroyed by a firm attack at 12 places with a balance of Capricorne's twin horns that are around the blade and its hooves.
Witch means? I don't understand Confused
I guess it means it has good Attack? Not sure about the 12 places thing thats kinda confusing.
Yeah, I thought about Dark Wolf but that isn't out yet Confused
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:53 PM)Giga Wrote: Witch means? I don't understand Confused
Obviously it means nothing ... These kinds of description are always vague. Yet, as Blitz wrote, it should be good for attack.
that description rules

the japanese are so enthusiastic
This blade looks interesting but it seems like it'll just be another Sagittario....kinda useless. Even if it has upper attack, it doesn't look like it'll be that effective.

Btw anyone know the weight of this wheel?