[Product]  BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces (December)

^ damn those people!!!!
they both look awesome cant wait till i can pre order ldrago and buy my boosters from sasch
What's the name of the Beyblade on the left? I recognize the wheel but not the colour.....plus I'm awful with names. Uncertain
So it is. Guess I'm used to the gold version. Uncertain
Man I'm gonna be dissapointed when I finally get around to buying some of these. XD
like for l drago vid i need you guys to tell me what beyblades to test against pieces and what stadium
(Dec. 27, 2008  8:15 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: like for l drago vid i need you guys to tell me what beyblades to test against pieces and what stadium

Most interested to see tests Vs. Virgo and Libra based combos.
(Dec. 27, 2008  8:43 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: ok but in which stadium/s

You can do a few in each?
sorry to say this but an error occured while uploading the vid but pieces is is an even match for libra and virgo
im glad im getting mine off sasch i may pre order 2 but thanks for the info im defo gettting L drago from theintoy
I just got 3 from theInToy, and an Ldrago from them as well.
Well, im out of luck ;_;
I told you it was going to sell out fast. There's really no excuses!
Actually how good is Pisces? being unable to order online is really sucks >_>
If anyone's desperate enough, there's quite a bit of RBV2 stuff on YJ.
(Dec. 27, 2008  12:44 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: sorry to say this but an error occured while uploading the vid but pieces is is an even match for libra and virgo

How about Pisces D125BS vs L Drago 105F in the MFB Balance Stadium.
i can't do that tahi mistika my l drago launchers string snappedAngry
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:21 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: my l drago launchers string snappedAngry

wrong thread buddy
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:21 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: my l drago launchers string snappedAngry

wrong thread buddy
not in this case as im replying to tahu mistika post about requesting a video and tellin him why i cant do it
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:42 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

wrong thread buddy
not in this case as im replying to tahu mistika post about requesting a video and tellin him why i cant do it

ahh

i'm scared to try Bey Launcher ...
Have ordered X3 RBV2 and an L Drago. I will be purchasing more RBV2 at the end of the month depending on whether I get a Pisces.