[Product]  BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces (December)

if some body had that infomation they whould have posted it already!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qghLKq2Iu7Y
This video shows a good picture of Pisces & L Drago

& Pisces design is mental ^^
Love the pisces face! The wheel seems a bit unorthodox looking, but thats just my opinion.
Yeh I really like the face too, But looks quite thin in some places on the wheel, just hope it doesn't break to easliy.
(Dec. 14, 2008  11:17 AM)Blitz Wrote: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qghLKq2Iu7Y
This video shows a good picture of Pisces & L Drago

& Pisces design is mental ^^

According to that video Pisces wheel seems thick from the side view despite the front look and it seems as if it has both Force Smash Attack and Upper Attack capabilities...

Also, in the video L Drago can be seen in its full glory and its wheel is hell yeah better than of pegasis as it seems thicker and more condensed that it seems as if its going to be heavier than Pegasis wheel(I definitely will cure Takara-Tomy if they don't bring up a way to use this Wheel in Right spin as it seems perfect for attack for the one that are released so far as its heavier and have good slopes)

Overall, Takara-Tomy will be releasing two amazing blades in their next release(December 23) that I have already began adjusting my budget accordingly Eee
The MFB at 2:21 and at 2:47 is apparently Escorpio.
EDIT : It's false, read a little more down.
I want pisces soooooo bad.
Its strange but it looks like i see a WD on escorpio unless its just that round with odd slopes..wait , I do see a weight disk!!..if you look closely on the 2:21 pic of escorpio, u can see that it is small but its there and you can see it better on the 2:47 picture..looks like we got our weight disks back if my eyes havent deceived me
(Dec. 14, 2008  1:58 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Its strang but it looks like i see a WD on escorpio unless its just that round with odd slopes

I think Escorpio has the same type of track as wolf D125, but wider. Does look kinda like a weight disk though when I look at it again ^^
(Dec. 14, 2008  12:00 PM)ZenX Wrote: Overall, Takara-Tomy will be releasing two amazing blades in their next release(December 23) that I have already began adjusting my budget accordingly Eee
December 27th.
(Dec. 14, 2008  1:09 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: The MFB at 2:21 and at 2:47 is apparently Escorpio.

Then thats a different story, however, shouldn't Escorpio supposed to be WD145 track, according to the pictures it seems like its WD125, however, according to whats written next to it is escorpio(The yellow writing) which may mean that it will be released as Escorpio WD125B Grin

Now I wonder as the one in the picture is escorpio then what will be the wheel of Pisces will look like in side-view?
(Dec. 14, 2008  1:09 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: The MFB at 2:21 and at 2:47 is apparently Escorpio.
The blade shown at those times is NOT Escorpio.

It is Pisces : they say its Wheel has a "Shark Form" from the side.

What you see as a Weight Disk is just the ring around D125, because Pisces will come with D125BS.

Again people are jumping to conclusions hastily.
Sorry Kai-V, didn't see your post when I made mine, it wasn't there yet. Forget my comment in the brackets.
(Maybe it's not a WD125 or WD145 Track, but a Track and a seperate weight disk.
That would be great.)
Then forget my comment too.
(Dec. 14, 2008  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Then forget my comment too.

But the yellow katakana writing next it says escorpio( however, pisces and escorpio is actually a bit close in that katakana writing so I may be wrong) ?
(Dec. 14, 2008  2:51 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2008  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Then forget my comment too.

But the yellow katakana writing next it says escorpio( however, pisces and escorpio is actually a bit close in that katakana writing so I may be wrong) ?
At 2:21, the yellow Katakana text says :
"...ku Forumu". It is obvious to me that the hidden text on the left is "Shaa", which would make it "Shaaku Forumu".

At 2:47, it says "Track [Kanji]".

Where have you learned your Katakana.

As a final point, I doubt Escorpio will have yellow parts; it would not fit the Wheel's colours. Pisces does though.
(Dec. 14, 2008  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But the yellow katakana writing next it says escorpio( however, pisces and escorpio is actually a bit close in that katakana writing so I may be wrong) ?
At 2:21, the yellow Katakana text says :
"...ku Forumu". It is obvious to me that the hidden text on the left is "Shaa", which would make it "Shaaku Forumu".

At 2:47, it says "Track [Kanji]".

Where have you learned your Katakana.

As a final point, I doubt Escorpio will have yellow parts; it would not fit the Wheel's colours. Pisces does though.
[/quote]

From the internet Tongue_out

I have misread some of the letters...

Then, its good that the Pisces will have an attack ring with both upper attack and force smash ...
(Dec. 14, 2008  3:52 PM)ZenX Wrote: From the internet Tongue_out

Except the 'o' and the 'ru', nothing is similar to how Escorpio is written at all ...
エスカルピオ - Escorpio
シヤークフオルム - Shark Form
Ohh, now I see it. At 2:18, we can notice 3 little notches who reappear in the next picture at 2:21.

I mixed up the D125 and the Wheel (seen from below) with the future WD145.

Sorry for my hasty conclusion.

EDIT : Thanks for the translation Kai-V Smile
(Dec. 14, 2008  4:18 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: Bon... avec mon outrecuidant niveau de langage en Anglais, je vais donc écrire en Français.
J'ai confondu le D125 et le wheel (vue de dessous) avec un éventuel WD145. >_>
Do you want me to translate ?
"I mixed up the D125 and the Wheel (seen from below) with the future WD145."

Your English is fine by the way.
they both look so good, gotta buy them :takao:
(Dec. 14, 2008  3:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2008  3:52 PM)ZenX Wrote: From the internet Tongue_out

Except the 'o' and the 'ru', nothing is similar to how Escorpio is written at all ...
エスカルピオ - Escorpio
シヤークフオルム - Shark Form

Since I haven't Japanese for over 4 years now, its rustier than the rust itself, sorry for any inconvenience 0Smile
Kai-V: Do you also the have RBV2 pics?
Definitely going to get this booster. I love the side ones, great weight disks
(Dec. 14, 2008  8:28 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Kai-V: Do you also the have RBV2 pics?
What do you mean ?

Dragoon Dominator Wrote:Definitely going to get this booster. I love the side ones, great weight disks
There are no weight disks ...