[Product]  BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces (December)

Thanks Grin

Surprisingly close to Christmas.
(Oct. 25, 2008  11:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks Grin

Surprisingly close to Christmas.

Is it really that surprising, or are you being sarcastic?

For once I can't tell
I'm being serious. That's a very short period of time before Christmas. I expected earlier December. Plus, I was hoping to get them in time for Christmas T_T
Ugh, I don't know when I am going to import everything now. All of these releases are placed just far enough apart for me to want to wait for them! Unhappy
(Oct. 26, 2008  4:09 AM)Kei Wrote: Ugh, I don't know when I am going to import everything now. All of these releases are placed just far enough apart for me to want to wait for them! Unhappy

LOL yeah this is exactly how I'm feeling.
December will be a busy month for product releases lol. It look likes I will need to rearrange my purchase forcast for December. The release of these falls between the two weekend I would buy on lol.
random booster vol 1 sold out in like a day

pre-order these
I'm about to make plans with theINtoy about this. As they haven't been put up on there yet there is no need to worry.
I'm buying the two reshuffle packs for Virgo and Aquarrio. I'm hoping I get Pisces in the RBV2, but I am looking forward to getting my first set of spare parts =D.

Sorry for the double post, I forgot I alread posted as I was looking at the first page.
Pisces looks defense/stamina oriented. At least, spinning in right spin. I wonder if it will be useful? Maybe this time we'll have a different track and/or bottom, but I doubt it.
Pisces should be a stamina type.
Has there been any release news on Aquarrio, Virgo and Pisces track and bottom?
(Nov. 03, 2008  10:34 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Has there been any release news on Aquarrio, Virgo and Pisces track and bottom?
Most probably old Tracks and Bottoms. I read somewhere in a Japanese description "New Weel too", just like for the first Random Booster.
A wheel is good enough I suppose. Cheers Kai-V.
(Oct. 25, 2008  2:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Release date for this Random Booster is December 20th 2008.
I do not know what made me write this, but the actual release date should be December 27th, like L Drago 105F and Escorpio WD145B.
I really like this booster. I'll be ordering probably a case of 24 and splitting it amongst myself and my students when I go home.
I really wish they'd bring back secret prizes. Unhappy
(Nov. 26, 2008  7:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really wish they'd bring back secret prizes. Unhappy
The earlier RBs from the plastic series didn't have any secret Beys until later. Maybe they're doing that again with MFB?
Wow, this thread hasnt been touched in a while XD . Has anyone come across a better picture of Pisces/RBV2?
(Dec. 07, 2008  11:01 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Wow, this thread hasnt been touched in a while XD . Has anyone come across a better picture of Pisces/RBV2?
I think we would have posted it ...
So what do you think Pisces will look like up close once someone gets it?
(Dec. 08, 2008  12:51 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: So what do you think Pisces will look like up close once someone gets it?

...like what it does in the picture on the first post? Honestly, it's not like Pisces is completely hidden by the ideal watermark.
It will look similar but that model is the prototype I think.