[Product]  BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces (December)

(Oct. 21, 2008  9:42 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: i plan on doing the same. does anyone know where i can preorder at a decent price? b/c a wise person told me $11 for a random booster is too much! lolXD

TOYS R US JP will have them up eventually. Don't expect them too soon though, as this comes out in December.
(Oct. 21, 2008  9:14 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2008  9:12 PM)Anubis Wrote: That Booster is so awesome that I think I just got eyelash cancer.

did you get it from sticking those winders on your eyes like that? XD XD XD lol

I just got the cancers surgically removed. Now I've discovered cutaneous Aries on my fingers.
(Oct. 21, 2008  9:52 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2008  9:12 PM)Anubis Wrote: That Booster is so awesome that I think I just got eyelash cancer.

I just got the cancers surgically removed. Now I've discovered cutaneous Aries on my fingers.
Hey, I'll "remove" those for you!! lol
(Oct. 21, 2008  9:44 PM)Kei Wrote: TOYS R US JP will have them up eventually. Don't expect them too soon though, as this comes out in December.

I bookmarked Toys'R'Us Japan a while ago because it is a wonderful source of product information =D.
Dear lord I want Pisces, half of that thing looks so cool

OH MY GOD AND VIRGO

That's the round one to the far right and left, correct? Damn that thing looks awesome.

Aquarrio is meh, but Pisces and Virgo look amazing.

EDIT: Although, if Aquarrio's wings were reversed, it would be the next Bistool...
I want that purple AQRO... if it's actually purple. Even though there's like only half of Pisces shown, it looks awesome.
(Oct. 21, 2008  9:52 PM)Anubis Wrote:

your a regular edward sizorhands lol

and to kei: when its up on TRU JP if i pre order using MOJ, i pay them for it then when it comes in they buy it and ship it to me, is that how it works? i know how to use MOJ but was curious about pre orders. lol
Ask MOJ, not us.
(Oct. 22, 2008  1:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ask MOJ, not us.

i thought maby someone would have pre ordered from there already Unhappy ok i guess i have to ask them, when its up on TRU JP.
(Oct. 21, 2008  11:29 PM)Grey Wrote: Dear lord I want Pisces, half of that thing looks so cool

OH MY GOD AND VIRGO

That's the round one to the far right and left, correct? Damn that thing looks awesome.

Aquarrio is meh, but Pisces and Virgo look amazing.

EDIT: Although, if Aquarrio's wings were reversed, it would be the next Bistool...

*sits on hands to avoid pulling out a rifle and shooting you*
Bladehoarder said Aquarrio is the only Beyblade to ever give him a hard on
Thanks for the info Anubis!
Dj - Uh.
(Oct. 22, 2008  4:52 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: *sits on hands to avoid pulling out a rifle and shooting you*

Hey, I don't care how similar it is to Gekiryu or Bistool or Ultimate Frostic Dranzer or any other recreation of the Wing Cross.

If it's spinning right (which is most undoubtably will), then the Wheel won't perform the same and shouldn't be held in the same greatness as Wing Cross.

It looks cool, I'll give it that. Wink
dont worry we will eventually see a left spin MFB it would be beyblade without a left spin blade! XD
(Oct. 23, 2008  8:05 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: dont worry we will eventually see a left spin MFB it would be beyblade without a left spin blade! XD

yeah i think we will see them when the tv show starts in japan.
(Oct. 23, 2008  9:47 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  8:05 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: dont worry we will eventually see a left spin MFB it would be beyblade without a left spin blade! XD

yeah i think we will see them when the tv show starts in japan.

You can't be sure about that. There's a specific reason for why MFB doesn't have Left-Spin. I'd imagine that they'd eventually release a left-spin MFB, though.
Honestly, if it keeps Zombies out of the game, I wouldn't mind if we never saw left spin.
You really have a point there. The game must have some limits, otherwise there will be very few game-breaking parts among a whole lot of useless ones. In the past series, we had the limit you couldn't have every shape of tip in every part. With tracks and bottoms, this is (as far as the parts are released now) not the case. I hope they'll release tracks with nice features that do not come in every height.
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:17 PM)Sasch Wrote: I hope they'll release tracks with nice features that do not come in every height.
Same, I wonder if they would ever realse rubber tips or metal tips.
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:22 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:17 PM)Sasch Wrote: I hope they'll release tracks with nice features that do not come in every height.

i would like to see metal tips too, but i didnt think it was more spin direction that made a zombie, i thought it was more about the bearing core?
(Oct. 24, 2008  1:00 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:

i would like to see metal tips too, but i didnt think it was more spin direction that made a zombie, i thought it was more about the bearing core?

Zombies can't work if they aren't in the opposite spin direction of the opponent. How can you steal spin if you're spinning in the same direction?
(Oct. 24, 2008  1:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  1:00 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:

Zombies can't work if they aren't in the opposite spin direction of the opponent. How can you steal spin if you're spinning in the same direction?

i know but even if it did spin in the opposite direction, wouldnt you still need a bearing part for it to really be a zombie? so if they never release a bearing part, we wouldnt have a zombie anyways.
Yes, but I can almost guarantee that we will see a Bearing track.

I would be incredibly disappointing if we did not see a Bearing track. Bearings have legitimate uses outside of Zombies; however, Zombies mostly rendered those obsolete.
Release date for this Random Booster is December 20th 2008.