[Product]  BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces (December)

(Jan. 01, 2009  2:13 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Have ordered X3 RBV2 and an L Drago. I will be purchasing more RBV2 at the end of the month depending on whether I get a Pisces.

lol, thats the same exact thing I did! Smile
(Jan. 02, 2009  3:29 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: lol, thats the same exact thing I did! Smile

INtoy asked me if I wanted to pre-order anything on the 30th. I was on so I didn't get the email. I was therefore forced to buy them yesterday lol. Should get them on Tuesday...=D
(Jan. 02, 2009  4:38 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2009  3:29 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: lol, thats the same exact thing I did! Smile

INtoy asked me if I wanted to pre-order anything on the 30th. I was on so I didn't get the email. I was therefore forced to buy them yesterday lol. Should get them on Tuesday...=D

Awesome and I really hope Picses is as good as some people say and how it looks.
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:21 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: i can't do that tahi mistika my l drago launchers string snappedAngry

This is the first reported incident of having an MFB String Shooter string snapping......not sure whether I want to use L Drago now....
I really wish Blitz would make a video of Picses in battle already because I want to see it in action.
(Jan. 06, 2009  2:48 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I really wish Blitz would make a video of Picses in battle already because I want to see it in action.

TBH, if I only got one Pisces I wouldn't really use it.

NOOOOO, I got the two Libras and Blue Virgo. Damned Boosters...I want a Pisces!
(Jan. 06, 2009  2:48 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I really wish Blitz would make a video of Picses in battle already because I want to see it in action.

The fact I only got one makes me not want to use it, and that my camera doesn't work anymore Unhappy

To Espio - Damn unlucky, and theres is only a few left on TheINtoy.
I will hopefully be getting three more of these.
i got 2 pisies today i am selling 1 any one intrested?
blah, I would keep both. Use one for battle and one for keeps.
i don't understand the purpose of keeping beyblades in mint condition if you're not planning on selling them

they're spinning tops for god's sake

anyway i got 16 of these coming so hopefully i get two pisces at least
(Jan. 07, 2009  12:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i don't understand the purpose of keeping beyblades in mint condition if you're not planning on selling them

they're spinning tops for god's sake

No one wants to break their 3000 yen spin top if they can avoid it, especially if they only have one. Also, mint condition beyblades look cool.

That said, the majority of my beyblades don't even look close to mint.
yeah but if i only had one pisces i'd beat the carp out of it
(Jan. 07, 2009  12:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i don't understand the purpose of keeping beyblades in mint condition if you're not planning on selling them

anyway i got 16 of these coming so hopefully i get two pisces at least

In that case, Quetz vid plzzz (I don't know if you were planning to use it or not lol)

Considering we're getting 48 in total, chances are, that would be the absolute lowest amount of Pisces we each get.
there will be quetz vids eventually
(Jan. 06, 2009  5:03 PM)Blitz Wrote:

The fact I only got one makes me not want to use it, and that my camera doesn't work anymore Unhappy

To Espio - Damn unlucky, and theres is only a few left on TheINtoy.

So I won't see seeing any new vids from you for a long time.
I have pre-ordered several more RBV2 for my next purchase =D.
i got 2 of these and i got a virgo 100 and bull 125
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:40 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i got 2 of these and i got a virgo 100 and bull 125

Did you really have to bring back this topic to post this ...?
Brad, your right I dont keep any of my blades and just look at them.
I always wanted the Green Aquario from this Booster.The Aquario In the Reshuffle set is better though