[Product]  BB-23: L Drago 105F

(Oct. 29, 2008  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  4:28 PM)DL22003 Wrote: it would be cooler if it was el dragon joder, but anyways, I thought that the dragon constellation beyblade was the quezatcoalt one Chocked
Quetzalcoatl is an Aztec god, not a constellation. It can be associated to some things in the sky though.

Y'know, I wondered about that. Besides Quetzalcoatl, every MFB that we've heard of thus far has been named after a constellation. The only explanation I can think of is that Takara is exempting Quetzalcoatl from the current MFB line (that is, Horoscope/Constellation).
(Oct. 29, 2008  11:48 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  4:28 PM)DL22003 Wrote: it would be cooler if it was el dragon joder, but anyways, I thought that the dragon constellation beyblade was the quezatcoalt one Chocked
Quetzalcoatl is an Aztec god, not a constellation. It can be associated to some things in the sky though.

Y'know, I wondered about that. Besides Quetzalcoatl, every MFB that we've heard of thus far has been named after a constellation. The only explanation I can think of is that Takara is exempting Quetzalcoatl from the current MFB line (that is, Horoscope/Constellation).
I have been trying to discern what the 'pla-' word is on the stickers of the Quetzalcoatl Wheel for some time, but all the pictures were either too small or simply did not show the right side.

Knowing that Quetzalcoatl was connected to Venus, we could deduce that what is written on the beyblade is "PLANET - LIMITED", with something resembling 'SERPENT' on the 'wings' of the Wheel.

While remaining with the same galaxy theme, TAKARA-TOMY could have meant to make Quetzalcoatl seem more 'important' than the other blades, just like a planet is bigger than a star.

This is all random interpretation, of course.
(Oct. 30, 2008  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ..., just like a planet is bigger than a star.

Chocked: A planet is far more smaller than star. example: Jupiter vs. Sun

Well, I could speculate that Quatzalcoatl is maybe associated with a new upcoming series...
They wouldn't be able to continue naming blades after constelattions as they will all run out eventually. What Kai-V has based her speculation seems pretty correct. We could eventually start moving into the chinese zodiac and as Kai-V suggested, the planets/stars
(Oct. 30, 2008  1:21 PM)ZenX Wrote: Chocked: A planet is far more smaller than star. example: Jupiter vs. Sun

Not literally. It's bigger in terms of importance.
(Oct. 30, 2008  3:16 PM)Nic Wrote: Not literally. It's bigger in terms of importance.

It depends on the star? Our sun is more important than the planets. It is the centre of everything and keeps the planets where they are supposed to be.
Does it realy matter what there called?
We were discussing, but the name of them is pretty much irrelevant but it shows what they represent.
(Oct. 30, 2008  1:21 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2008  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ..., just like a planet is bigger than a star.

Chocked: A planet is far more smaller than star. example: Jupiter vs. Sun

Well, I could speculate that Quatzalcoatl is maybe associated with a new upcoming series...
Have you never seen an artistic representation of our sky at night ? Although stars might be bigger in real life if we traveled directly next to one, planets appear bigger than stars. This is what every normal human understands as the basis, so it would be a mistake for TAKARA-TOMY to consider that young kids could comprehend that some planets are in fact smaller than some stars.
i think you're reading too much into this
(Oct. 30, 2008  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2008  11:48 PM)Grey Wrote:

I have been trying to discern what the 'pla-' word is on the stickers of the Quetzalcoatl Wheel for some time, but all the pictures were either too small or simply did not show the right side.

Knowing that Quetzalcoatl was connected to Venus, we could deduce that what is written on the beyblade is "PLANET - LIMITED", with something resembling 'SERPENT' on the 'wings' of the Wheel.

While remaining with the same galaxy theme, TAKARA-TOMY could have meant to make Quetzalcoatl seem more 'important' than the other blades, just like a planet is bigger than a star.

This is all random interpretation, of course.

Yeah, I've been trying to figure that out, too. The only thing that came to mind was PLANET, like you said, but I don't understand the meaning of PLANET LIMITED.
(Oct. 31, 2008  9:49 PM)Grey Wrote: Yeah, I've been trying to figure that out, too. The only thing that came to mind was PLANET, like you said, but I don't understand the meaning of PLANET LIMITED.
I do not think it should be read as an expression. Rather, "This is a planet. It is limited."
Uh, i thought "LIMITED" meant it was limited edition :\
(Oct. 31, 2008  11:27 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Uh, i thought "LIMITED" meant it was limited edition :\
Hm ... Yes. Did I say it was not ? We are just trying to see what the 'PLANET' means ...
OH, my bad
I do not know whether to believe this (it comes from an online store's item description though) or if it is badly translated :

唯一無二の左回転ギミック登場!

左回転専用のランチャーとドラゴンモチーフ(アタックタイプ)のベイブレードが付属。

誰もがほしいギミックとモチーフを搭載した協力ベイブレード。

Google translation :

Turn left unique gimmick!

And a dedicated rotation Launcher left Dragon motif (type attack) BEIBUREDO supplied.

I hope everyone gimmick BEIBUREDO cooperation with the motif.

In any case, since this is all the information we have right now, I would consider it wise not to jump on this description yet until we have some more official confirmation of this.
They're going with the Dragon = Left Spin gimmick again ( Well going by that description ), haha sounds neat though, just any news on a left spin MFB is great.
I really do think it's in left spin. On www.toy-wholesaler.jp the price for the eldrago starter is more than for starters like Wolf and Leone, but less than for Pegasis and Bull. That made me think it must contain something special.
(Nov. 02, 2008  2:07 PM)Sasch Wrote: I really do think it's in left spin. On www.toy-wholesaler.jp the price for the eldrago starter is more than for starters like Wolf and Leone, but less than for Pegasis and Bull. That made me think it must contain something special.
True. While the difference between the price for a booster and that of a normal starter (without the Beypointer) is approximately 200 yen, the difference here is 700 yen ...
(Nov. 02, 2008  1:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know whether to believe this (it comes from an online store's item description though) or if it is badly translated :

唯一無二の左回転ギミック登場!

左回転専用のランチャーとドラゴンモチーフ(アタックタイプ)のベイブレードが付属。

誰もがほしいギミックとモチーフを搭載した協力ベイブレード。

Google translation :

Turn left unique gimmick!

And a dedicated rotation Launcher left Dragon motif (type attack) BEIBUREDO supplied.

I hope everyone gimmick BEIBUREDO cooperation with the motif.

Well I'll be damned. A possible left-spin gimmick?
This sounds similar to the HMS idea...hopefully this translation is accurate.

What is with Dragons spinning left? Are Dragons special or something?
Don't answer that

Also, lol:
(Nov. 02, 2008  1:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In any case, since this is all the information we have right now, I would consider it wise not to jump on this description yet until we have some more official confirmation of this.
(Nov. 02, 2008  2:00 PM)Sega Wrote: They're going with the Dragon = Left Spin gimmick again ( Well going by that description ), haha sounds neat though, just any news on a left spin MFB is great.

Kai-V says at the end of her post not to jump to conclusions, then Sega comes in and does just that.
By considering this uncertain description it could be speculated that, within 6~8 months later we'll be talking on how to beat zombies(damn)
Takara-Tomy could make this impossible by just not releasing wide and circular left spin wheels.

Also, I'm not that surprised they call left spin a gimmick. If you look at the plastic generation, there were also just 6 blades among all the others with left spin, which could have been called a gimmick.
I used a different translator and this is what i got:

The left turn gimmick appearance of unique matchlessness!

《主語なし》Is (it attack Thailand the launcher and dragon motif of a/the left turn exclusive use? ? ? ) Of a/the bay blade belongs.

Is everyone the cooperation bay move that installed the gimmick and motif that want? ? ド

At least the Left turn gimmick is consistant
uiitsu muni no hidari kaiten gimmiku toujou! hidari kaiten senyou no ranchaa to doragonn mochifu attaku taipu bei no beibure-do ga fuzoku. daremo ga hoshii gimmiku to mochiifu wo tousai shita korukyu beibureido.

Kai-V the kanji for kyoruku is wrong. It's supposed to mean strong while the kanji suggests cooperation . hope I helped..