[Product]  BB-23: L Drago 105F

(Nov. 22, 2008  10:23 PM)Bluezee Wrote: i think the blade will be changed and altered like they did with pegasus

They cant it's already been in the manga. :-3
(Nov. 23, 2008  1:11 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2008  10:23 PM)Bluezee Wrote: i think the blade will be changed and altered like they did with pegasus

They cant it's already been in the manga. :-3

hahaha like this matters

seriously though i don't think it's going to be changed
Also, if this blade seems to only be able to work in left spin, Do you think they best thing they could do (Because of the way the wheel's are designed) would be to keep the prongs the same shape, but change the cogs on the launcher so that it spins left.
Or wouldn't it work? I'm hoping it will because this thing would do some damage in right probably.
That wouldn't work.
(Nov. 23, 2008  5:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That wouldn't work.

True, Just looking at the wheel, if it went to spin the opposite way that it does now, it would just fly off the launcher.
This whole left/right spin stuff is really starting to get ARGH.
If they've decided to go "control mode" and make trying to make any GOOD combo that could be made not work (Because of said problem) then I really don't think they can go very far with MFBs, though if they pull something out of the bag, i'll be impressed.
Unless they've gone back to basics, like with plastic gen, the first wave was practically screw in bases, which made it impossible for left. Maybe they'll change it around like they did?

I don't know, i'm just rambling out of hope here.
(Nov. 23, 2008  7:25 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2008  5:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That wouldn't work.

True, Just looking at the wheel, if it went to spin the opposite way that it does now, it would just fly off the launcher.
This whole left/right spin stuff is really starting to get ARGH.
If they've decided to go "control mode" and make trying to make any GOOD combo that could be made not work (Because of said problem) then I really don't think they can go very far with MFBs, though if they pull something out of the bag, i'll be impressed.
Unless they've gone back to basics, like with plastic gen, the first wave was practically screw in bases, which made it impossible for left. Maybe they'll change it around like they did?

I don't know, i'm just rambling out of hope here.

They can actually design a omni-direction shooter which can hold the Beyblade due to the hollowness of the wheel(Its something that I can't really express with words), or they can actually alter tracks in a way in the style of left spin gear(I call dibs on the idea for any of CoroCoro's design contests if Takara Tomy does not release such a thing Eee )
(Nov. 23, 2008  10:07 PM)ZenX Wrote: They can actually design a omni-direction shooter which can hold the Beyblade due to the hollowness of the wheel(Its something that I can't really express with words), or they can actually alter tracks in a way in the style of left spin gear(I call dibs on the idea for any of CoroCoro's design contests if Takara Tomy does not release such a thing Eee )

The left-spin direction would be suckish for the multi-direction shooter, though.

And I already thought of the Left-Spin Track, that isn't some new idea that none of us have ever thought of.
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:20 PM)Grey Wrote: The left-spin direction would be suckish for the multi-direction shooter, though.

And I already thought of the Left-Spin Track, that isn't some new idea that none of us have ever thought of.

Well, I haven't seen anyone posting it besides me 0Smile

Normally I don't use or support using left spinning Beyblades thanks to my experiences with the zombies I've customized and tested, which really ruined the fun of the game(No action XD)

However, since good wheels like Wolf, Aquarrio and Drago will not be used for their full potential due to the lack of a spin direction alteration system, I just feel upset about it Angry
I like to feel like they CAN be used to their full potential. Since opposite spin direction is not possible, then it is not potential either. That is to say, Left Spin for Wolf and Right Spin for Drago are not within the potential playing field for the game, and thus, one must learn to use them properly within the specifications of the parts.
(Nov. 24, 2008  2:55 PM)Spinster Wrote: I like to feel like they CAN be used to their full potential. Since opposite spin direction is not possible, then it is not potential either. That is to say, Left Spin for Wolf and Right Spin for Drago are not within the potential playing field for the game, and thus, one must learn to use them properly within the specifications of the parts.

Since, there has not been an official announcement by TakaraTomy stating the non-bidirectional compatibility of wheels, its within their potential...
I'm not talking codex-wise. I'm referring to the actual physical build of the things.
I really hope it doesn't come with a regular Flat but the Hole Flat.
It will come with regular Flat. If it didn't, it would be called LDrago105HF. It's LDrago105F.
I'm possibaly going to get L Drago 105F when it's available.
(Nov. 27, 2008  3:01 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: I'm possibaly going to get L Drago 105F when it's available.

Good for you. You don't need to post about how you're possibly going to get it.
(Nov. 24, 2008  11:30 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: I really hope it doesn't come with a regular Flat but the Hole Flat.

Some people just don't know how to read *tut tut*.
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:26 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2008  11:30 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: I really hope it doesn't come with a regular Flat but the Hole Flat.

I kind of geot that from beywiki.

I kind of geot that from bey brad.

I kind of understud it from bey brad.
Does anyone have a picture of L Drago 105F?
Does anyone have a picture of L Drago 105F?
(Nov. 27, 2008  7:58 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: Does anyone have a picture of L Drago 105F?
I would post a picture if there was one ...
One question, why do you have to make the same question twice in the same post?
Tahu, start posting in the random thoughts thread more often, it's more suited for you. We really prefer more informative posts in the beyblade sections.
tahu why do you allwayz say like i need this beybalde and it turns out you never get it and you just post random stuff like synesthesia said unless you have importtant stuff 2 say go 2 the random thoghts 2.
(Nov. 28, 2008  11:06 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: tahu why do you allwayz say like i need this beybalde and it turns out you never get it and you just post random stuff like synesthesia said unless you have importtant stuff 2 say go 2 the random thoghts 2.

Tahu was already warned over this, please leave it be.
BeybladeForums.com posted clearer scans :
http://beybladeforums.com/showpost.php?p...tcount=123

I read that the new beyblader was called Kitatou, even though it does not seem to be mentioned on the second and third pages. In the black box, it is written "Ryuuga".
On the second scan, where it says "Special 2"... That appears to be a left spinning Pegasis. Look at the way it is curving. It could mean nothing, but the Pegasis is moving as if it is spinning in left.
(Dec. 02, 2008  4:14 PM)Anubis Wrote: On the second scan, where it says "Special 2"... That appears to be a left spinning Pegasis. Look at the way it is curving. It could mean nothing, but the Pegasis is moving as if it is spinning in left.

So we can speculate that the shooter coming along with Drago will likely be compatible with other wheels 0Smile