[Product]  BB-22 Bey Custom Set Stamina & Defense Type

(Nov. 27, 2008  2:37 PM)Spinster Wrote: I love Boston!

What the carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 27, 2008  5:22 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2008  2:37 PM)Spinster Wrote: I love Boston!

What the carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcsVPis1iNs
Tahu! Learn your classic rock, foo!
(Nov. 27, 2008  11:30 PM)Spinster Wrote: Tahu! Learn your classic rock, foo!

Oh.
(Nov. 28, 2008  12:36 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: Oh.

Please don't make posts like these anymore. This is not a chat room.

More posts about beyblades please.
Just got this in the mail. Virgo looks awesome, cannot wait to test. The Libra is actually purple. Leone has black markings.
http://beybladeforums.com/showpost.php?p...tcount=123

Scans courtesy of Zanon, from BBF.

The first two scans deal with L Drago, but the fourth/final scan deals with Aquarrio and Virgo. Translations of the scan will be coming soon.
The virgo face is lame. Unhappy
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:53 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: The virgo wheel is lame. Unhappy

Why do you say this?
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:54 AM)Grey Wrote:

Why do you say this?

I meant face. fixed
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:55 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:54 AM)Grey Wrote:

Why do you say this?

I meant face. fixed

Oh. Had me worried there for a second.

The Virgo face appears to be a woman, with (feathers?) flowing behind her, almost in the shape of hair. Or, maybe it's just a woman with hair flowing. But I definitely see a human face.
To me it looks like flames, but yes Virgo seems to be made after the image of feathers.
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:01 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: To me it looks like flames, but yes Virgo seems to be made after the image of feathers.

I was going to mention this, but after seeing the scan with the feathers behind Virgo, I decided flames wouldn't really be fitting

Plus it's kinda odd, Virgo isn't a woman with a burning head
Parts just in case LeonD125B, VirgoDF145BS and Libra145S. df145 track looks appealing but breakable as well as d125 Virgo should be great it's wheel reminds me of Dems's circle upper. the parts are kinda messed around Virgo's in box customization doesn't use it's upper attack ability cuz it's height, VirgoD125S might be better dunno though. Virgo is beautiful though Leone looks sweet and so does Libra honestly I find this set a bit more appealing then then the attack/balance.
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:13 AM)savatoex Wrote: Parts just in case LeonD125B, VirgoDF145BS and Libra145S. df145 track looks appealing but breakable as well as d125 Virgo should be great it's wheel reminds me of Dems's circle upper. the parts are kinda messed around Virgo's in box customization doesn't use it's upper attack ability cuz it's height, VirgoD125S might be better dunno though. Virgo is beautiful though Leone looks sweet and so does Libra honestly I find this set a bit more appealing then then the attack/balance.

As Kai-V stated in the other Reshuffle Set topic, the parts for each beyblade is listed in the OP.
Has anyone tested virgo yet? If so, what were your findings? Any vids would be greatly appreciated Grin
(Dec. 06, 2008  3:17 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Any vids would be greatly appreciated Grin
You could watch KidDragoon's latest videos :
http://ca.youtube.com/user/KidDragoon
virgo has good upper and virgo 105F (i only own balance and defence reshuffle) consistenly beats libra d125F and BS
He is correct. I did testing too. It sets Libra off balance and slams it into the stadium floor. For now, this is the best way to beat Libra. If you put Libra on a lower track, though...
Thanks for your responses Grin . But i have two more Qs XD . Is the Virgo wheel better with an agressive bottom like F or one like BS/D? And does the DF bottom actually do its job with the whole "downforce" thing?
(Dec. 06, 2008  9:39 AM)Anubis Wrote: He is correct. I did testing too. It sets Libra off balance and slams it into the stadium floor. For now, this is the best way to beat Libra. If you put Libra on a lower track, though...

another is to put a d125d or 105d on virgo and it will beat every libra custom out there
nedense yeni serilerin adları hep burçların latince adı.
Erm....do you speak English?
(Dec. 06, 2008  4:48 PM)123456789 Wrote: nedense yeni serilerin adları hep burçların latince adı.

Whaaat? Libruhhh