[Product]  BB-19 BeyStadium Stamina Type

MFB are around the same size as HMS. I think the average size is larger, though.
Things are heading of topic now lol. But anyway, I will be looking to get a stadium so this could be my choice =D.
(Sep. 25, 2008  11:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  6:53 AM)Maz Wrote: The orange looks fine to me.
I just wish they had a beyblade spinning in the stadium so we can get an idea of how big the thing is.
The cardboard protection looks identical to me, so that might help you ...
As what other MFB stadiums or HMS stadiums?
(Sep. 25, 2008  5:24 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  11:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  6:53 AM)Maz Wrote: The orange looks fine to me.
I just wish they had a beyblade spinning in the stadium so we can get an idea of how big the thing is.
The cardboard protection looks identical to me, so that might help you ...
As what other MFB stadiums or HMS stadiums?
I was talking about the cardboard protections for Metal Fight Beyblade stadiums.

If you want, I could take a picture of the Attack type stadium, the cardboard protection and a beyblade. However, I think that looking at pictures of the first two stadiums on websites would be the same.
Haha, I know i mean identical to what the cardboard protectors from the hms stadiums or from the other mfb stadiums? Because i only owned HMS stadiums so i cant compare to the MFB stadium covers.
(Sep. 25, 2008  9:14 PM)Maz Wrote: Haha, I know i mean identical to what the cardboard protectors from the hms stadiums or from the other mfb stadiums? Because i only owned HMS stadiums so i cant compare to the MFB stadium covers.
From the other Metal Fight Beyblade stadiums.

Then, I cannot help you.

Kei Wrote:It looks very similar to the Balance Stadium. Do you know of any differences?
Not yet, but I suppose it must be different to the Balance type stadium somehow.
It has a really wide survival area. The flat area on the bottom of the stadium.
(Sep. 29, 2008  6:15 AM)kai12 Wrote: when is it gonna be out

10/23/2008
(Oct. 25, 2008  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://f.hatena.ne.jp/spring_0401/20081024043049

What show is this? This is great publicity.
(Oct. 25, 2008  2:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2008  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://f.hatena.ne.jp/spring_0401/20081024043049

What show is this? This is great publicity.
I posted details on Beyblade Spirit Forums.

Basically, it is a Japanese TV show for kids on TV Tokyo.
Hum... It was released yesterday along with Libra I believe and they are still out of stock on TRU Japan. I really hope that they didn't sell out THAT fast. I hope it is an error because I really want this.
Any idea on what this stadium is like? I'm debating between this one are the Balance stadium. What are your recommendations?
Double post was needed to bump.

I got my Stamina Stadium today and got F Bottom with it. What part did you get? I want to know what these secret parts are =D.
(Nov. 03, 2008  6:04 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Double post was needed to bump.

I got my Stamina Stadium today and got F Bottom with it. What part did you get? I want to know what these secret parts are =D.
Are there pictures of those parts ?
You can get D125 Track, 105 Track, F tip, B tip & two other parts which they don't tell you what they are.

Don't have any pictures but the D125 Track I got was the same colour as the Wolf Starter
The F Bottom is a clear blue Pegasis. As Blitz said, and I have probably been speaking to him on Youtube XD, the other two are unknown as pictures are not provided on the card.
necrobump

this stadium is miserably boring and unbalanced and i will probably never use it in a tournament again
aaaand this remains on the no buy list
this is absolutely the last stadium you should buy

i'd be willing to say that wide square is even more balanced than this
and wide square is hella fun
Wide Square is such a cool stadium.
I would counter that, while it's an extremely boring stadium (by the way, I never got to thank you for placing me as ref on this one at BWR, hahaha), it's not terribly bad for gauging a stamina vs. stamina battle. Yeah, the match might last upwards of 4 minutes, possibly even 5, but that's what stamina types are built for; you really don't WANT your opponent hitting you at all.
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:13 PM)Spinster Wrote: I would counter that, while it's an extremely boring stadium (by the way, I never got to thank you for placing me as ref on this one at BWR, hahaha), it's not terribly bad for gauging a stamina vs. stamina battle. Yeah, the match might last upwards of 4 minutes, possibly even 5, but that's what stamina types are built for; you really don't WANT your opponent hitting you at all.

It's useful for tests, but I think it makes the game incredibly unbalanced.