[Product]  BB-18 Libra DF145BS

I dont think its going the be a bearing core type track. I feel like its to soon for them to be releasing a bearing track.
(Sep. 16, 2008  5:24 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: If libra has a bearing core-type track, it has the potential to be very broken especially if a large, endurance-oriented stadium is released.
This thing could be the next wolborg MS.

I don't think zombies will be quite as big in this generation due to the lack of left spin, but if they do become popular, they will all be using the Libra wheel.

So should Takara Tomy just release consistently mediocre parts?
(Sep. 16, 2008  5:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  5:24 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: If libra has a bearing core-type track, it has the potential to be very broken especially if a large, endurance-oriented stadium is released.

I don't think zombies will be quite as big in this generation due to the lack of left spin, but if they do become popular, they will all be using the Libra wheel.

They should not, but thinking of their stupid booster/starter tactic and the steps backwards in development of beyblade, I could imagine they let us wait for a bearing track/bottom.
I really do think it could be a bearing bottom, actually. The bearing in it could be larger and form a ring that sorrounds the tip and itself is sorrounded by the frame and the notches that click on the track. But anyway-we don't know what they're planning and how they will realise it. All we can do is make guesses and just wait.
(Sep. 16, 2008  7:54 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  5:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

They should not, but thinking of their stupid booster/starter tactic and the steps backwards in development of beyblade, I could imagine they let us wait for a bearing track/bottom.
I really do think it could be a bearing bottom, actually. The bearing in it could be larger and form a ring that sorrounds the tip and itself is sorrounded by the frame and the notches that click on the track. But anyway-we don't know what they're planning and how they will realise it. All we can do is make guesses and just wait.
So, a free-spinning Bottom?

That was what I imagined at first, but thinking about it now, that thing would be a pain in the carp to take off. O.o
way tooo early for bearing talk, I doubt it. Of course I would welcome it.

Blade hoader I don't think that this wheel would be so good for zombies, I see plenty of recoil. the notches/knubs are too large and square.
I think a bearing MFB honestly wouldn't be as useful as you might think. At least, at this point.

We have enough problems with KOs anyway. It would be impossible to keep it in the stadium.
(Sep. 17, 2008  5:27 PM)Anubis Wrote: We have enough problems with KOs anyway. It would be impossible to keep it in the stadium.

We'll see how that changes with the Balance Stadium coming out shortly. Because, for starters, the openings are smaller.
If the slopes of the stadium are as steep as they appear, I would think that recoil-induced knockouts (along with knockouts in general) would be fewer.
Real picture of Libra :
[Image: MFB_LibraDF125BS.jpg]

By the way, can a staff member edit the title to "Libra DF125BS" ? I would wait for TAKARA-TOMY to list their releases for the month of October, but I really think it is going to be called like that.

I preferred the previous Face.
HOLY carp THAT RULES

kai-v you are carp crazy for preferring the previous face
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: kai-v you are carp crazy for preferring the previous face
The previous Face looked so cool, so relaxed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Avatar.png
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: kai-v you are carp crazy for preferring the previous face
The previous Face looked so cool, so relaxed.
[Image: Free_LibraAvatar.png]

AHAHAHAHAHA
It kind of makes more sense now. The new one looks like a bat, while the old one looked like some weird guy's face that was obviously not pleased with someone.
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:43 AM)Kei Wrote: It kind of makes more sense now. The new one looks like a bat, while the old one looked like some weird guy's face that was obviously not pleased with someone.

[Image: libruh.png]
MAKE THAT INTO A SMILIE
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:47 AM)Kei Wrote: MAKE THAT INTO A SMILIE

was thinking about that actually lol
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:43 AM)Kei Wrote: It kind of makes more sense now. The new one looks like a bat, while the old one looked like some weird guy's face that was obviously not pleased with someone.
No, he was acting tough.
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_LibraDF125BS.jpg]
I'm liking the new reinforced wheel...I was worried about how thin it initially looked, but I'm glad to see that's been taken care of.
ooo lala lol thanks kai v. im diggin the new look. do we know what the "DB" and "BS" stand for yet?
I want Libra's babies. I hope it isn't broken... It looks too strong.
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:43 AM)Anubis Wrote: I want Libra's babies. I hope it isn't broken... It looks too strong.

game-balancing feature: sometimes it catches on fire
WOW
I just saw this now. I'm gonna order 4.
1 for use, 1 for collection, and 2 for rings/earrings.
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:46 AM)G Wrote: WOW

Lol, its Wheel is sooo circle, it looks like it will be really, really useful.
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:46 AM)G Wrote: WOW

ahahahaha

seriously though this is hot as hell, and i'm willing to bet the track and bottom will be neat