[Product]  BB-16 Beypointer

[img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_gold/toysrus/item/2973650001.jpg[/img]

On September 18th, you'll finally be able to buy the Beypointer separately! :supaburn:

Oh, nobody cares? Okay.

You can purchase this item on theINtoy :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-beyblades-bb16-pointer-p-4051.html?affiliate_banner_id=1&adz=9
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_gold/toysrus/item/2973650001.jpg[/img]

On September 18th, you'll finally be able to buy the Beypointer separately! Supaburn

Oh, nobody cares? Okay.

So the purpose of raising the prices of Bull and Pegasis Starters to add the Beypointers was...?

I see this making them so little money, they make negative profits. Rimshot
YEESSSSS

THE ACCESSORY WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:37 AM)Grey Wrote: So the purpose of raising the prices of Bull and Pegasis Starters to add the Beypointers was...?

takara getting back at us for not keeping HMS alive
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:40 AM)Evan Wrote: I'll be buying a carp box of these.

i thought i was in the RBV1 topic here for a second
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:37 AM)Grey Wrote: So the purpose of raising the prices of Bull and Pegasis Starters to add the Beypointers was...?

takara getting back at us for not keeping HMS alive

Oh, so it's our fault then Smithicide
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:40 AM)Evan Wrote: I'll be buying a carp box of these.

i thought i was in the RBV1 topic here for a second

Hahahaha I was obviously joking.

I don't know WHY Takara would put this out, considering it comes with two of the most useful beyblades already.
For Japanese beybladers, the Beypointer can be useful, obviously. Somebody who only buys Leone 145D or Wolf D125B could still like to accumulate points and get advantages at WBBA shops.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For Japanese beybladers, the Beypointer can be useful, obviously. Somebody who only buys Leone 145D or Wolf D125B could still like to accumulate points and get advantages at WBBA shops.

Why would they waste the money on just a Beypointer, when they could spend a little more for a whole useful beyblade, another shooter, another winder, and a beypointer?
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:54 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For Japanese beybladers, the Beypointer can be useful, obviously. Somebody who only buys Leone 145D or Wolf D125B could still like to accumulate points and get advantages at WBBA shops.

Why would they waste the money on just a Beypointer, when they could spend a little more for a whole useful beyblade, another shooter, another winder, and a beypointer?
What if you do not want the Pegasis or Bull+Winder+Launcher that come with the Beypointer ? People have weird tastes sometimes.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

What if you do not want the Pegasis or Bull+Winder+Launcher that come with the Beypointer ? People have weird tastes sometimes.

They are retarded if they don't...seriously. Pegasis and Bull are very useful
Maybe it's for the long run. They're bound to stop making starter packs without the Bey pointer.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:56 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

They are retarded if they don't...seriously. Pegasis and Bull are very useful

So is Leo, and Wolf appears to be useful, so...that point isn't very valid.
And you can just get Pegasis and Bull's parts from boosters.
I guess, I guess. I'd see this pack being more useful if it came with a shooter and winder
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:05 AM)Evan Wrote: I guess, I guess. I'd see this pack being more useful if it came with a shooter and winder

I doubt this would ever happen, but I would totally buy it if it was released, that would be really useful. Especially since the opening for the winder slot is getting worn out and is getting bigger. Tired
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:05 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:05 AM)Evan Wrote: I guess, I guess. I'd see this pack being more useful if it came with a shooter and winder

I doubt this would ever happen, but I would totally buy it if it was released, that would be really useful. Especially since the opening for the winder slot is getting worn out and is getting bigger. Tired

I don't see why Takara would leave that out
They will be releasing seperate Launchers and Winders soon.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They will be releasing seperate Launchers and Winders soon.

YES!! I will definitely need a new Shooter soon.
I think the Beypointer is awesome if you have a group of friends you regularly play with. I have my students, so...

It's pretty cool for me.
I feel like the ranking system will outdate the beypointer 10 fold
Yeah well me too, but I'm just saying I like them for little groups.
There are several problems with the Beypointer:

1. Cheating is incredibly easy. If you have two Beypointers you can just do it over and over.
2. The Beypointer doesnt take the skill of the Bladers into account. If I have 7000 points and beat someone with 1000 points, I'm going to get the same amount of points regardless.
3. You can reset the Beypointer's score at any time.
(Sep. 17, 2008  9:45 PM)Anubis Wrote: Yeah well me too, but I'm just saying I like them for little groups.

Yeah i see what you mean. If you have a group of friends that blades alot beypointers would be fun.