[Product]  BB-16 Beypointer

doubting that hasbro will bring it to north america since it was bascially hacked to dead in japan
This kind of posts should go in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread Wink
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...m-Thoughts
where can i get a beypointer anyways?
If you use the search function, you'll know Hasbro doesn't have any Beypointers for sale
(Jul. 16, 2010  6:43 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: where can i get a beypointer anyways?

Import from japan or korea...
I GOT MY BEYPOINTER YESTERDAY AND NOW IT SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKIN, IT WON'T TURN ON! I HAVE TRIED THE LITTLE WHITE BUTTON AT THE TOP, HELD A, B AND A AND B, I HAVE TAKEN OUT THE BATTERIES AND PUT THEM IN, AND IT STILL AINT WORKING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
(Sep. 17, 2010  6:35 PM)numba1Ginga Wrote: I GOT MY BEYPOINTER YESTERDAY AND NOW IT SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKIN, IT WON'T TURN ON! I HAVE TRIED THE LITTLE WHITE BUTTON AT THE TOP, HELD A, B AND A AND B, I HAVE TAKEN OUT THE BATTERIES AND PUT THEM IN, AND IT STILL AINT WORKING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

you should turn off your CAPS lock. it sounds like its just broken.. and they use the bey pointer card system now in JP.

PS. inb4 moss/or anyone else says "have you tried turning it off and on".
The Beypointer is old, and it is not abnormal to me that it would not work anymore. It is a useless item.

I got two Beypointers one or two years ago, and one worked right, one never worked because I did not activate it correctly.
that's annoying.
(Sep. 17, 2008  10:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There are several problems with the Beypointer:

1. Cheating is incredibly easy. If you have two Beypointers you can just do it over and over.
2. The Beypointer doesnt take the skill of the Bladers into account. If I have 7000 points and beat someone with 1000 points, I'm going to get the same amount of points regardless.
3. You can reset the Beypointer's score at any time.

How do you reset the beyponter?
(Sep. 17, 2010  6:47 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  6:35 PM)numba1Ginga Wrote: I GOT MY BEYPOINTER YESTERDAY AND NOW IT SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKIN, IT WON'T TURN ON! I HAVE TRIED THE LITTLE WHITE BUTTON AT THE TOP, HELD A, B AND A AND B, I HAVE TAKEN OUT THE BATTERIES AND PUT THEM IN, AND IT STILL AINT WORKING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

PS. inb4 moss/or anyone else says "have you tried turning it off and on".

The only way i know how to turn it off is by taking out the batteries.
hello ! DO someone know where can i buy beypointer in CANADA (toronto)???
They weren't published by Hasbro so you can't buy it in Canada. Only through online.
(May. 01, 2009  11:36 AM)LAITON Wrote: Does any know when they will lunch them out in Aussie?

-LAITON

this should be in ask a question get an answer

but in Australia the metal fusion beyblade made by hasbro will be released around November the 11th
(Oct. 11, 2010  10:45 AM)njrk97 Wrote: this should be in ask a question get an answer

but in Australia the metal fusion beyblade made by hasbro will be released around November the 11th
That post was quite old, and anyway the Beypointers will not be introduced anywhere by Hasbro.
(Jul. 16, 2010  6:47 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2010  6:43 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: where can i get a beypointer anyways?

We here in the philippines don't need to import though...There are tons of stocks here every tournament and kinda few if there are no tournaments Smile)
(Jul. 16, 2010  6:47 AM)Dirge Wrote:

We here in the hilippines don't need to import though...There are tons of stocks here every tournament and kinda few if there are no tournaments Smile)
Is the small button that you are going to push w/ a pencil,is that the on/off switch or reset? Isnt holding down any button the on/off switch? What are the batteries? Are they easy to run out of battery? Where can I find the batteries? P.S. I'm in Philippines.Smile Thanks!
The small button is the initial start, and reset function. To open the Beypointer after that, you just push A and B.

The batteries are LR1130 I believe. There are two. I also suspect they have begun not working for some people.
I was wondering how you can reset a beypointer? I used up all my points on my other beypointer Unhappy
Nice necro.
You could have just used the search function by the way.
Yeah...I like the beypointer too but I do not have Paypal so... yeah. And look on your canadian or US metal fusion Launcher Grips. There is an extra clip. I think I know what that is for... a beypointer. does anyone know what I am talking about.
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:29 PM)Cybergasher9374 Wrote: Yeah...I like the beypointer too but I do not have Paypal so... yeah. And look on your canadian or US metal fusion Launcher Grips. There is an extra clip. I think I know what that is for... a beypointer. does anyone know what I am talking about.
They will not bring the Beypointer.

Also, the Launcher Grips are neither Canadian nor from the United States ...
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:29 PM)Cybergasher9374 Wrote: Yeah...I like the beypointer too but I do not have Paypal so... yeah. And look on your canadian or US metal fusion Launcher Grips. There is an extra clip. I think I know what that is for... a beypointer. does anyone know what I am talking about.
They will not bring the Beypointer.

Also, the Launcher Grips are neither Canadian nor from the United States ...

I think he is referring to Launcher Grips sold by Hasbro. They do have an extra clip that looks to be for a Beypointer or some sort of addon.
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:36 PM)Evan Wrote: I think he is referring to Launcher Grips sold by Hasbro. They do have an extra clip that looks to be for a Beypointer or some sort of addon.
I know he was referring to Hasbro's, but those do not pertain to only some regions, they are sold almost everywhere around the world.

But "Beypointer" was removed from that part, from what I remember, while it was there on TAKARA-TOMY's Launcher Grip.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:36 PM)Evan Wrote: I think he is referring to Launcher Grips sold by Hasbro. They do have an extra clip that looks to be for a Beypointer or some sort of addon.
I know he was referring to Hasbro's, but those do not pertain to only some regions, they are sold almost everywhere around the world.

But "Beypointer" was removed from that part, from what I remember, while it was there on TAKARA-TOMY's Launcher Grip.

Hmmm. I'll take some pictures and upload them. I do not have a Takara one to compare with, but there are definitely spots for attachments.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hmmm. I'll take some pictures and upload them. I do not have a Takara one to compare with, but there are definitely spots for attachments.

EDIT

1: Mystery Spot? I think that's where a bey pointer should attach.
2: Launcher Clip
3: Spot for trigger attachment I presume.