[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

I don't know th!nk. Imo, Ultimate Balance Mode may be the most useful. I don't know why but I have a huge feeling that Ultimate Balance will be a overall better choice especially because of the added S2D support.
>I don't know why

You mean, it's a baseless guess? For starters, with S2D comes S.

As for why I think attack mode will be better: looks smashy, should have enough weight to handle recoil, and be like a wrecking ball. Free spinning only ruins the attack. The difference is that this is an informed guess, not just "hey I have a feeling that is based on absolutely nothing."
I apologize if it's been mentioned before, but seems like Diablo has been given the rating of 3A2D2S, making this wheel 'Balance-ish', somewhat similar to the rating given to Beat.
Considering that Diablo Nemesis X:D tries to compile attributes from all Legend Beyblades, I would say that it was a given at this point that it would be a Balance type.
I guess so, although judging from the shape where most of the previous designs have been incorporated into one, it would be difficult for TAKARA-TOMY to intentionally create a Balance-rated metal wheel. I presumed that specifically for Diablo, the rating would be secondary after the design.

Based on the design, it should have a high defense star rating (pure smash in WBO's term) instead of Balance, which is a bit of a disappointment, considering, if the star rating hypothesis is correct, Diablo would have smash attack properties as much as Hell only, plus the added extra recoil, and the low stamina.

Edit: let's just hope that actual testings prove otherwise.
Unbelievable...
Just how is this thing gonna work?!
This bey has a plethora of gimmicks...
Its pretty much confusing... Just how is the mechanism gonna be?!
I can't wait for its release, and AD's video for this thing...
@th!nk- Oh yes, free-spinning things have sucked(only in MFB, though), but it would be good to see something great out of this. Smile
The names finally have some reason.
A Free Spinning Metal Frame, along with S²D(expected to have good Stamina), would mean a 'balanced' beyblade overall. The Automatic Mode Change might end up degrading its performance though.
Attack mode wouldn't have a Free Spinning frame (which would have hindered the Smash Attack produced), while the manual mod change is useless as everyone is expected to use XF... :\

Uwik- Hm, beys having good stats for Defense have been good for attack just in the cases of Gravity and Vari as far as I remember. Otherwise, heavy wheels like Diablo are expected to have good Defense qualities. Smile
At the same time, in Ultimate Balance Mode, the Free Spinning Frame would Degrade Attack, and hopefully improve Defense and Stamina. Hence, it would be pretty much balanced, complying to the mode's name.
In Attack mode, it would be otherwise. The recoil would max out its attack, and hence it would suit the mode's name. Smile Defense would be degraded just slightly, as the weight would never change. Smile
Quite a vague explanation, but I hope you understand what I mean.
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:22 PM)Uwik Wrote: I guess so, although judging from the shape where most of the previous designs have been incorporated into one, it would be difficult for TAKARA-TOMY to intentionally create a Balance-rated metal wheel. I presumed that specifically for Diablo, the rating would be secondary after the design.

Based on the design, it should have a high defense star rating (pure smash in WBO's term) instead of Balance, which is a bit of a disappointment, considering, if the star rating hypothesis is correct, Diablo would have smash attack properties as much as Hell only, plus the added extra recoil, and the low stamina.

Edit: let's just hope that actual testings prove otherwise.

Perhaps the star ratings for this bey are an average between mode changes. If that were the case it's attributes in each mode might be significantly better than the blended rate would lead us to believe... There's always hope!
@Aru- Oh yes, I agree! Grin
Look at Hell Kerbecs(that's the only TT bey I own, so yeah). It was given star ratings accordingly. But if you referred to that stats diagram(that hexagon-like box, which is also shown in Pokemon games to show a Pokemon's contest stats, i.e. Beauty/Cool/etc.) for each mode, they gave a completely different impression!
Hasbro though, doesn't care about Mode Change ratings... If they did, then I could've given the example of the only other two MFBs I own (which are also capable of Mode Change), i.e. LLD and MLD. <<off topic.
ehh one question , will it spin right and left how the prototype?
I believe not but I don't believe we know for sure.
I can confirm that it will be right spin only.

(Dec. 22, 2011  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official part pictures are actually finally out :

[Image: metalwheel4d_diablo.jpg]

Here's my post from the fusion topic to explain Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-123-R...#pid862527

Uwik and Arupaeo: Advanced members discussing star ratings? I never thought I'd see the day Tongue_out_wink
LOL Well, once you know the secret formula it all makes sense. Those developers at TakaraTomy aren't completely insane you know... Wink
Yeah, to be honest I was kinda hoping they'd call attack mode "defense mode" or release it as a defense type, considering how ridonkulous those have been for attack in the past.
Ahh I forgot the picturetest^^thx
(Dec. 24, 2011  7:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: I can confirm that it will be right spin only.

(Dec. 22, 2011  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official part pictures are actually finally out :

[Image: metalwheel4d_diablo.jpg]

Here's my post from the fusion topic to explain Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-123-R...#pid862527

Uwik and Arupaeo: Advanced members discussing star ratings? I never thought I'd see the day Tongue_out_wink

Hm, great!
Super heavy right spin wheel, expected to attack hard... XD
@th!nk's post about Attack Mode being Defense Mode- Well, who knows? TT finally realized that the recoil-ish shape might provide attack, no matter what the weight may be... Tongue_out
will this have alot of recoil
Stop asking unanswerable questions about unreleased products, nextgenbladerz.
the image do not ask me why reminds me of fox annd i saw the episode where the bey was use it is very nice looking but i may wait till there a article for it to buy
Just wait until tomorrow, or technically a few hours from now since it's the 26th in Tokyo.

I bet some people already have it and are uploading videos/testing as I type this message. Just be patient and you'll get the answer you want Tongue_out
Well I cannot wait to see BB18Libra milk the Diablo wheel with combos almost no one will ever anticipate working. XD

Basalt anything versus Diablo anything. So epic.

You all waited long enough, well here it is.
Thanks for posting the video. I'm really interested in that heavy metal wheel and 4D bottom!
The stamina looks surprisingly good for something with large protrusions and an inconsistent design. Probably the weight, but still eep.

Is Ultimate Balance mode compatible with other tracks/bottoms or just X: D?

(Dec. 26, 2011  3:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: The stamina looks surprisingly good for something with large protrusions and an inconsistent design. Probably the weight, but still eep.

Wait for AkirasDaddy to give the details, but just speculating here:

Probably the weight distribution & centrifugal force kicking in somewhere here, or a switch....
(Dec. 26, 2011  3:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: The stamina looks surprisingly good for something with large protrusions and an inconsistent design. Probably the weight, but still eep.

Seriously!
The stamina is unbelievably good, though not AS good as our current Stamina rulers.
Then again, it was against Hell Kerbecs... OK, I love Hell Kerbecs uncustomized, but its known that its outclassed... Smile
I really like this beyblade, and can't wait for AD's video, who actually provides ALL the details of new beys. Smile
EDIT- Not to forget this was a Wide Square stadium, where results may vary greatly.