[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

(Nov. 16, 2011  4:42 PM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:58 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A bigger picture of the 4D Metal Wheel's parts and Nemesis :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110796...71588.html

Holy derp... THANK GOD I PRE ORDERED THIS BAD BOY!!! Grin

it is not gonna have special CW? how sad. But it looks good. and TOo much recoil to me

"Special CW"? Do you mean a CW with a gimmick, or...?
I like this bey's look now. Last time I checked this thread, the pics were not as clear and big as the recent one posted here.
It might be equivalent to Burning Kerberous' AR, but it might not be AS inconsistent IMO as that was plastic, and this is metal. It would at least hit harder than the plastic AR.... Smile
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:44 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:58 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Holy derp... THANK GOD I PRE ORDER
ED THIS BAD BOY!!! Grin

it is not gonna have special CW? how sad. But it looks good. and TOo much recoil to me

I think he means PC frame.
Do you have any actual opinion on this ? You just posted something about it being not that unbalanced at all, and now you believe exactly the contrary ? If you have no idea, just avoid posting.
I actually don't believe the sceptisism about this bey, I seriously doubt that TT would make a bey that had extremely bad balance without knowing about it. It takes a long time to design beys properly and they have probably taken all things into consideration. Also it won't be like burning kerberous, for one reason, it's a different material. Diablo is made of metal and the shapes are much more seperate then burning kerberous, which only had slight shape and size differences. I myself am looking forward to this, and I think it might be quite good. it depends which head sticks out the most, and then we can estimate wether it's more likely to be good for attack defence or stamina. because the one that potrudes the most will probably be the main contact point unless my logics off, if so please correct me.
If any head protrudes, it’ll be an attack type. Defense and Stamina are both round.

Again, imbalance won't be the main issue, inconsistency will. Whatever surface is facing the opponent when they collide will be the one that hits the opponent. Thus, with many different surfaces of differing recoil, power, etc, it is unlikely it'll be very consistent. Burning Kerberous had an AR similar to that in plastics, you can check out its article on beywiki, but yeah, consistency issues.
That said, there's always the chance all 3 surfaces are amazing, but the one most visible in those images looks very recoily.
it depends thought, the tigery looking face looks curved and smooth, while the dragon head looks jagged. inconsistency might not be altogether a massive problem, due to the fact the core has many different shapes that we haven't seen together properly. however I do believe it will have recoil due to the gaps that will exist in this bey. Burning kerberous wasn't really as drastic as this. they were generally the same shape, pointed and with a small design. this looks very different to that, with alot more etched detail and height differences. I just don't like this being compared to burning kerberous.
You don't like it being compared to what it is identical to in concept?

Serious

Regardless, the amount of speculating on performance here is getting ludicrous. Let's wait until we test it, hmm?
You're missing the point. If the contact surfaces perform differently (and they will, especially going from your description) it is by definition "inconsistent".

This was the same with Burning Kerberous.
(Nov. 16, 2011  6:03 PM)Hazel Wrote: You don't like it being compared to what it is identical to in concept?

Serious

Regardless, the amount of speculating on performance here is getting ludicrous. Let's wait until we test it, hmm?

but performancewise it won't be, and therefore I disagree with the comparison. I know concpetwise the point of the three different potrusions and the inbalance of it.

also I agree. too many people are just guessing based on designs. It happens with all designs.
You have no basis to make any claims whatsoever about how good it will be - and we're much better at recognizing the potential signs for poor performance than you are taking us for. Recoil is not exactly difficult to identify.

You like the way the Beyblade looks, and you want it to be good. That is understandable. However, sometimes, things we like are terrible. One of my favorite Beyblades is Thermal Lacerta WA130HF - another of them is Wyborg.
i'm basing it on how people have compared it. yes conceptwise it's the same concept but it's not the same design. i'm not saying if it will be good. I know nothing about it, i'm just basing on what I see and what has already been discussed. It's just that it's not the same as burning kerberous, therefore I doubt it will be the same performancewise.

also Hazel it's not because I like it's looks I want it to be good, one of my favourite beys is posion serpent, and I know performancewise it sucks, thats not what I am trying to put across to people.
Every side is different so it's very likely to be inconsistent just like Burning Kerberous was...
Thank you Kai-V I hope that you guys diside to make a monthly drawing out of it!
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:44 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:58 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Holy derp... THANK GOD I PRE ORDERED THIS BAD BOY!!! Grin

Yeah that Æ°hat I meant
THIS BEY'S DESIGN IS THE BEST EVER!
Looks like a Recoil-Attacker since the first releases were that, then we went into stamina[Minus Blitz and Vari] and defense now maybe were back again?
The core looks like it has moderate defense.
It's probably recommended to use another CW though, Nemesis is gonna be Horogium X 3 gaps. Who knows it could expose slopes on attack Beyblades like the latter.
Maybe it could have a 4D bottom similar to Proto; though that was only made for different difficulty level of the Ultimate Bey-Ta Stadium.
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Every side is different so it's very likely to be inconsistent just like Burning Kerberous was...

yes but it won't be the same as kerberous as the designs are extremely different, and this is made of metal. and yes it may be inconsistent but I have seen too many people calling it an MFB burning kerberous when it's not for several reasons.
Stop taking this so seriously man. They're clearly calling it that for the similarity between the metal wheel and the AR of BK and nothing else. Clearly the fact that it's metal changes little about how consistent it will be.
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:40 AM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Every side is different so it's very likely to be inconsistent just like Burning Kerberous was...

yes but it won't be the same as kerberous as the designs are extremely different, and this is made of metal. and yes it may be inconsistent but I have seen too many people calling it an MFB burning kerberous when it's not for several reasons.

Listen, and listen good. The differences between this wheel and Burning Kerberous' AR are exactly as follows:

-It's made of Metal.
-Its shapes are not the same, with obviously different intentions.

Neither of those change the absolute fact that it is identical in concept and stands a very large chance of failing for exactly the same reasons Burning Kerberous did - if all three contact points are different, it doesn't matter how good each individual one is. Inconsistency will likely ruin the Metal Wheel entirely.

Stop arguing with people over this - I don't care what your reason for it is, anymore. Three different contact points with different purposes. That is MFB Burning Kerberous. It's a fact, not something you can try to turn into an opinion just to argue about it. I'm done arguing with you as of this post, and I heavily insist that you immediately cease arguing as well - along with anyone else who tries to bandwagon.

This wheel is not out yet, we cannot test it, but from what we can plainly see with our own two eyes, we know what we have said to be true.

You are wrong.
I can still have my opinion Hazel, I KNOW that the concept is the same. Design is not the same. It probably will fail for the same reasons, but it won't be the same design, as you can see. I'm leaving it there.
But is the fact that there are many irregularities on its Fusion Wheel would affect its efficiency? Uncertain
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:29 PM)Macronimo Wrote: But is the fact that there are many irregularities on its Fusion Wheel would affect its efficiency? Uncertain

Of course, what else could ?
Well , I fear that these irregularities do not serviced and disadvantage her , but perhaps i'm wrong!
Yes, that is exactly what has been stated for the last five pages.
This definitely has to do with some new "style", like Duo Uranus?

Man, I wonder if this is also connected by screws..