[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

I see Unicorn! And tyvm Kai V! Math class is EPIC now!
Diablo!! ha! at least the name is a Greek-Latin name wich doesn´t compromise the T.T.-Habro connection about offense-insane-moral....names and so on.

Diablo in his first dictionary entry is DEVIL, plain. but if it is going to be the real name it will be good for everyone involved in moral doctrine, religious...anyway... (in Spain or south america maybe will sounds weird but one of the most Lamborghini cars icons is called Diablo....hahaha!!!...).lat. diabŏlus, and gr. διάβολος.

As Kai-V says it seems to be very far away from the protothype we watched these last months. The idea of the face is GREAT!!!...thanks to everybody for the info, it was suspected to be released in october but now i understand better the "timeline" with the episodes of the 3 season.

Salute!!
Holy carp, that thing is a monster. The human face is Uranus, btw. According to pictures, that looks like Uranus face from BB-121 topic.
(Oct. 13, 2011  7:40 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Holy carp, that thing is a monster. The human face is Uranus, btw. According to pictures, that looks like Uranus face from BB-121 topic.

beat me to it, yea I looked closely and there one and the same, so we know one more part of the face, now all is the swan bey.
Man, when they said Nemesis is an amalgamation of all the Legend Blader's beys (and for some reason, Unicorno II, Lynx (both somewhat justified) and Saggitario (somewhat less justified)), they weren't kidding. Plus, that Nemesis CW looks way too much like Pegasis III compared to the other 4D CWs.
I guess they intended it to be that way...?? (The clear wheel, everything else is obvious)
Hm, I was hoping for a cool Frankenstein-esque CW of all the 4D beys. Now THAT would be weird.
Awesome thanks Kai-V for the info.

That face design is awesome I love how they incorporated all the legend beys.

EDIT: Cool 2 days after christmas, should make a lot of sales!
Oh wow, I really love that last pic! And the first image is also very interesting, as well Smile
Thanks for sharing this info, Kai-V, as always!
I think Takara is going towards a more complicated direction with these alternate Beyblades (depending on what happens later on). My point?

Think:

Dragoon G >>> GT >>> MS

If Nemesis is in fact that much of a threat, than we can expect things to get quite weird with the main protagonists Beyblades.
Man does this look great!
This bey looks SO amazing looking. It looks like It will have some recoil with the big gap, but that is the manga.... But it looks SO cool Joyful_2
I'm so amazed by the face on the side of the Metal Wheel!
Right before my birth day... :> Thanks Kie-Fee Grin
I might get this for my B Day or maybe a late Christmas present IDK. But to be honest it looks like they just mushed everything together and made some random face , so right now I don't really want it but we will see as new info comes out.
(Oct. 13, 2011  3:15 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Yep, i see them, that face is a HELL OF A DAY OF PHOTOSHOP OR WHATEVER THEY USED TO MAKE THE DESIGN!

mostly Photoshop is to make image, and all of those stuff. But the thing with photoshop is that you can't make images larger without losing its quality. So for things like logo and facebolts its more likely that they used Adobe Illustrator, because you can scale as you like and the quality remains perfect.

And the fusion wheel got a drigger like tiger on it lol. Those beys shure look more and more profesional. Not that they where bad, but now TT really is exploring new things, maybe they got more resources than ever and it results to better looking beyblades and designes. Its almost as sky is not even the limit.
Wow! The facebolt has logos of every bey. Pegasis, Leone, L Drago, VariAres, Jupiter, etc...
AAAAH!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait till the day I buy it....I'M COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR BEASTLY FACE DESIGN! I wonder if Diablo Nemesis will be a bey defense, cause it looked kind of like it would recoil.....
I hope it looks as wicked as it looks to me now.
i though the face bolt would go more with a chimera with the whole merged faces things
but still thsi is awsome i love the face bolt
that is cool

don't know why, but the AR reminds me of fang a bit
Unless I am mistaken, http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1104708...52266.html this image appears to be indicating that there is a different kind of face on each of the three protrusions from the MW - unless it's a lack of detail on the artistic part. It doesn't look like another tiger head off to the right.

If it has a different shaped protrusion on each of the three "heads", then it will more than likely follow in the footsteps of Burning Kerberous from Plastics, and be almost entirely useless. Uncertain

I do, however, enjoy how massive of a resemblance the tiger face has to Driger.
Dante's inferno (or divine comedy) describes to us that the devil has three faces. One red, one yellow, and one black.
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:02 PM)Hazel Wrote: Unless I am mistaken, http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1104708...52266.html this image appears to be indicating that there is a different kind of face on each of the three protrusions from the MW - unless it's a lack of detail on the artistic part. It doesn't look like another tiger head off to the right.
It's probably a lack of detail, and for it is the manga as well, not a real picture.
(Oct. 14, 2011  12:54 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:02 PM)Hazel Wrote: Unless I am mistaken, http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1104708...52266.html this image appears to be indicating that there is a different kind of face on each of the three protrusions from the MW - unless it's a lack of detail on the artistic part. It doesn't look like another tiger head off to the right.
It's probably a lack of detail, and for it is the manga as well, not a real picture.

I'm severely doubting it, though, because there is very specific detailing on the other two heads(one can only be seen from the back, but what can be seen of it is NOTHING like what the back of one does, and definitely cannot be what the tiger head looks like from behind, either).

I do not know why they would specifically draw the back of the other two heads in ways that A) Don't match eachother, and B) Cannot possibly match the head that is showing if the three heads are identical.
The one visible resembles Lynx, Beat Lynx symbol obviously. The one half-shown resembles a helmets grill similar to the top of Variares symbol, and I can only assume the third is Uranus.