[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Thabks soo much for the update, Kai-V!

This is going to be one interesting bey..
I think I get this bey now. Since this is supposted to be a combonation of Legend Blader beys:

Free Spinning Gimmick: Kreis Cygnes (Is that a Legend Blader Bey?)
Manual Tip: Variares D : D
Automatic Tip: F : D and F : S; Big bang and L Drago Destroy.

It's such a shame that S2D can't be used in attack mode, where it is manual...
But I don't see how X : D can be used with other beys...'

Oh, and X : D is probably eXtreme Drive. (Sorry if that was known)
(Dec. 22, 2011  11:50 PM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Oh, and X : D is probably eXtreme Drive. (Sorry if that was known)
You're wrong there, it stands for X Drive.

I personally, am excited for the release for a few reasons, it is a very aesthetically pleasing bey. And has Th!nk mentioned before, it could be great in Attack Mode. I plan on purchasing this beyblade for sure, if it doesn't turn out having a competitive use, at least i'll have a very nice looking beyblade!

Many people are saying this bey is a mess well its to be expected IT IS sorta like chaos Diablo meaning devil is evil and evil itself is corrupt so there for this bey embeds all that is wrong by taking other parts from different beys and utilizing them for its own gain i think the ideas genius...
The idea itself is amazing, it would've been nice to have put maybe more thought into this...? Rather than just slapping it all together and making a (possibly useless) new 4D bottom for it... a brand new track and tip would've been nice but, it is what it is...
Putting more thought into this ? Have you not read my posts on how they have included, I think, fourteen Legend Beyblades all in one ? And the implications in the 4D Bottom and Metal Frame gimmick are also more revelations of how much thought was put into this Beyblade.
I predict a wave of oblivious kids emailing Takara-TOMY about the Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel designs.....
inb4 people start saying things like "needs some sageratario and moar pegasusss"
I hope its good for attack 'cause I will be choosing this over Vari. And free-spinning metal frame?!!?! And that too in ultimate balance mode ? If it turns out to be good, think what Diablo (ultimate balance mode) ED145EDS would do to low attackers...
As for X drive, I want to see it in customs to see what it is like (manual mode change or not, S2D or not, etc.).
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:34 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: If it turns out to be good, think what Diablo (ultimate balance mode) ED145EDS would do to low attackers...
Probably nothing, considering how little grip EDS has and ED145 not really being great protection from lower hits.

(Dec. 23, 2011  5:11 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:34 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: If it turns out to be good, think what Diablo (ultimate balance mode) ED145EDS would do to low attackers...
Probably nothing, considering how little grip EDS has and ED145 not really being great protection from lower hits.

I don't think you get it. Ultimate Balance Mode (which likely doesn't fit on ED145) would be all the protection it would need, considering how low that thing goes and how much weight it would add to the bottom of the bey (thus aiding balance).
I think th!nk's post was probably intended more as a commentary on the track and tip being relatively bad for defense then on the nature of the wheel itself.
True but the weight being at the bottom would reduce the KOability of the tip and boost low defense, thus meaning that ED145EDS would act rather differently with UBM on it so I don't believe we can assume that it would still have the same weaknesses. I think it's a lot safer to assume that UBM only fits X:D though.
You're probably right. I'm very thankful though that we won't have to do any more assuming much longer. We are mere days away from cold hard facts! Smile

And speaking of colds, does anyone need a tissue? Wink

Yes, that will be a much needed end to all the speculation and repetition we've been experiencing round these parts.
EDS still has poor defensive ability. There's a limit to how much weight can do, and considering it will obviously have more recoil than basalt, I doubt it's going to be particularly hard to KO, even if it is free spinning. In UBM, more metal hanging down? Great, makes it easier to hit for the low attacker. Free spinning or not, the attack is hitting under it, I'm assuming, so a fair bit of the force wouldn't be absorbed by the free spinning gimmick (which is more effective against side-on hits that actually push it, not hits from below that jam it against it's core).

If the lower attacker were opposite spin, EDS might then cause it some problems.

That said, we don't have much in the way of "lower" attackers. Either way, even if it did work, there would be myriad better options out there for that than a tip as terrible defensively (and also tall) as EDS.
True. There is no real reason to use ED145 or EDS here when other tips and tracks would do better.
That was my point from the start.

Also, just a reminder, if it is free spinning, while it's weighty, high-recoil free spinning parts have never been useful, they still have too much recoil for defense and the free-spin ruins any attack. Just keep it in mind, everyone, considering the shape of this thing.

Man, I can't wait for it to be released. I'd preorder it but I don't have money to spare for it atm.
IIRC it only spins freely in UBM and I doubt anyone would use that for attack.
Yes, that is true, I was just giving a full summation of past issues with high-recoil free spinning parts (basically, they sucked at attack and, most importantly, defense).
None of them have been high weight aswell as high recoil in the past so we shall see.
It is good info to have though.
My apologies guys, for mentioning such a combo like that :p
Anyways, just wanted to ask that, 'Cause in UBM the wheel is so low-hanging, will there be a limited choice of tracks ? No BD145 ?
Depends how low hanging it is, I guess, I wouldn't be surprised if it were limited to X: D, but we don't have any information on it at all.
In that case, I'd rather wait for Cygnus or stick to Vari Smile
I hope it isnt limited to X: D..
I wouldn't think attack mode would be, and my money is on that being the most useful mode anyway.