[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

Arg.. Cant see pics.. Mind PM pics to me?
I'll need two of these lol... just cool, really, I hope the LRF is black like on LDDGA.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I WANT IT, BUT I WANT DUO URANUS
SERIOUSLY
THAT THING LOOKS BEASTLIER THAN BEASTLY BEASTS OF BEASTLAND
Grin
That face is SO intimidating on Duo- God, it's beautiful.
Wing Pegasis - looks totally like a right spin Lightning to me.
L-Drago Guardian - looks very similar to Destroy, but obviously different.
Oh did I mention that I want Duo Uranus extremely badly?
I believe you. I've taken bit of a break from purchasing Beyblades until things here shape up to Holiday.

I might make this a christmas purchase. :p
Father can i buy this?
Uranus face is definitely SCARY. Thank i just woke up.
I would so love to speculate on Duo o:
But sadly, I cannot. Crying
Lips_sealed
Awesome. A red Pegasis Clear Wheel. I wait for months. Now they released it. Awesome. And L-Drago Guardian Look more Attack potential than LDD. and LRF? How wonderful.
The face of Uranos looks creepy. Hzzz. The Metal Wheel look like bunch of staircase twisted to gether. LOL. But I so love this set.Gorgous. Elegent
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It seems like Wing Pegasis might come with 90WF according to CoroCoro, but that is weird since that makes a lot of extra Tracks and Bottoms included in this set ...

If it does include 90WF will it still include 105RF as well? Oh and thanks must have forgot before Tongue_out
LDrago Guardian S130MB honestly looks like they just smoothened LDrago Destroy out and went back to printed faces. I hope something good comes out of it, though I can't say I expect it to do better than Destroy.. Doesn't look like it has defensive prowess either, and I think TT was going for a more defensive Destroy there.

Wing Pegasis is just like LDrago Guardian imho: watered down versions of the originals. I mean honestly that looks like it has the smallest contact points ever. (albeit if it was hit on consistently enough, that would be a lot of smash, right?)

Free spinning metal wheel would be cool, I don't know if it would be practical though.
That wheel definitely has ramps on the sides.. What for..?
This is the recolour of Big Bang Pegasis I mentioned earlier in this topic, apparently Blue Wing Ver. :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event/index.html

It does not resemble Wing Pegasis that much, but at least the Clear Wheel is indeed red.
Do you know how rare the big bang pegasis wing version will be? Will anyone here ever own it?
Beautiful Blue Big Bang there. I love it. Thank you Kai-V for all the update.
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Do you know how rare the big bang pegasis wing version will be? Will anyone here ever own it?

It is associated with the new Bey Ta Go machine with the Nemesis Prototype, so it might not be that rare.
this is a nice set. can't wait for it to come out.
aahhhh thank you Kai-V for the information I find this very nice. The set itself looks impressive... any idea if it comes with a launcher grip etc or not?
(Oct. 14, 2011  7:26 PM)H8R Wrote: aahhhh thank you Kai-V for the information I find this very nice. The set itself looks impressive... any idea if it comes with a launcher grip etc or not?

I do not know about a Launcher Grip yet, but it should come with a Beylauncher, at least.
Thanks for the info kai-v the ultimate bey ta stadium looks amazing :L is that metal wheel from nemesis? (looks like it).
(Oct. 14, 2011  7:45 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: Thanks for the info kai-v the ultimate bey ta stadium looks amazing :L is that metal wheel from nemesis? (looks like it).

You chose the wrong topic to post in ?
Sweet always wanted a LRF and MB buying lots >Grin
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:17 PM)Dan Wrote: LDrago Guardian S130MB honestly looks like they just smoothened LDrago Destroy out and went back to printed faces. I hope something good comes out of it, though I can't say I expect it to do better than Destroy.. Doesn't look like it has defensive prowess either, and I think TT was going for a more defensive Destroy there.

Wing Pegasis is just like LDrago Guardian imho: watered down versions of the originals. I mean honestly that looks like it has the smallest contact points ever. (albeit if it was hit on consistently enough, that would be a lot of smash, right?)

Free spinning metal wheel would be cool, I don't know if it would be practical though.
That wheel definitely has ramps on the sides.. What for..?

Upper Smash; maybe? to me it looks like Screw/Lighting so an Upper Smash-Attacker
MF Duo BD145/R145 R2F/MF. Since Wing is 'Downgraded/Watered down it's going to suck seeing Big Bang is ONLY good on 230RF or TH170WF with a Metal Face and in that case LDG is worse because less rubber and no mode change.
Duo Uranus Talk: The Face honestly looks like Frankenstein's Monster.
i want to have but it costs to much.
Where has it been stated that there is no mode change as clearly l-drago guardian should, being split into 2 pieces.

reference: the box
Obviously L Drago Guardian has a mode change, unless it is exactly the same thing when you rotate the Metal Frame or not.
I never really noticed this thread... But, its really awesome to see yet another evolution! Wing Pegasis looks cool, while Duo Uranus.... I love the name!
A closer picture of the box :
http://blog-imgs-36-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0104.jpg
You can see the colour of the parts more.

There are only four sets of Tracks and Bottoms, so I suppose the final content is this :

Duo Uranus 230WD
L Drago Guardian S130MB
Wing Pegasis 90WF
DF105LRF
Metal Face Custom Ver.
Beylauncher

And that first shape in that bottom yellow oval would be the Beylauncher.