[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

C'mon Hasbro,now there is a legitimate reason for you to release legend Quetz, do it.
Hey Kai-V, my comp has a feature that allows you to zoom in on photos and save them. I was wondering if you would want me to post it or pm it to you. Sorry if this somehow violates something and please tell me if i should or not before i do something that somehow offends someone or violates something. Thanks and that looks like a wicked bey!!!
The Metal Wheel dosn't look like it'll have as much Smash Attack as Quetz-Pre- HWS,
And the Clear Wheel looks Like Pheonix or Blaze.
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:11 PM)SajjanSV Wrote: C'mon Hasbro,now there is a legitimate reason for you to release legend Quetz, do it.

Cyber and Counter ARE worse than their Pre-HWS counterparts, and Quetzalcoatl was outclassed by even Pegasus and Leone as Mc Frown said, so I really doubt legend Quetz will be good. :\
for those of us with glasses it looks like the design of the mode change looks similar to fang leone am i right
So after reading through this and Beywiki i think i might be a bit lost;

In the begining there was the Wheel system Cancer and Quetzalcoatl. Cancer was renamed Quetzalcoatl, and the original Quetzalcoatl was never seen, and there was never a Pre-HWS Cancer, just the Cancer design that was renamed Quetzalcoatl. But now, in HWS, Cancer has seen many forms, and now the original unreleased Quetzalcoatl is being released as Death Quetzalcoatl? Is that all correct?

If that is the case, maybe Hasbro will make a Legend Bey of Quetzalcoatl, but as a Cancer/Gasher, an then later on release Death Quetzalcoatl, but like Death Driger, will probobly be renamed "Shadow" instead of Death, cause it's Hasbro.
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:53 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: and now the original unreleased Quetzalcoatl is being released as Death Quetzalcoatl?

No.
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:53 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So after reading through this and Beywiki i think i might be a bit lost;

In the begining there was the Wheel system Cancer and Quetzalcoatl. Cancer was renamed Quetzalcoatl, and the original Quetzalcoatl was never seen, and there was never a Pre-HWS Cancer, just the Cancer design that was renamed Quetzalcoatl. But now, in HWS, Cancer has seen many forms, and now the original unreleased Quetzalcoatl is being released as Death Quetzalcoatl? Is that all correct?

If that is the case, maybe Hasbro will make a Legend Bey of Quetzalcoatl, but as a Cancer/Gasher, an then later on release Death Quetzalcoatl, but like Death Driger, will probobly be renamed "Shadow" instead of Death, cause it's Hasbro.

I love how complicated you made it, just to close it with a tangential remark
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:53 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: and now the original unreleased Quetzalcoatl is being released as Death Quetzalcoatl?

No.
And as you can see Mc Frown is a man of many words.
Though i guess many words arent needed.
Anyway on more relevant terms i cant wait to see the new Quetzcoatl. I wonder how it will compare with the takara tomy version.
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:16 PM)SpinStealer Wrote: Hey Kai-V, my comp has a feature that allows you to zoom in on photos and save them. I was wondering if you would want me to post it or pm it to you. Sorry if this somehow violates something and please tell me if i should or not before i do something that somehow offends someone or violates something. Thanks and that looks like a wicked bey!!!

I have Adobe Photoshop, I can 'zoom in' on my own. It will always just become even more pixelated and blurry if you make it bigger, so it would be pointless, we would still not see much.

SpinStealer Wrote:I wonder how it will compare with the takara tomy version.

This is the TAKARA-TOMY version ...

Thank you RustyXD, Nano, |Joe|, Nile, Uwik, nukeate, Shika blade, Bladestar20, LeoneLione, BeyFan, Wraith, poseidon, Hope, gingahagane27, egg, Clonetos, BeybladerPotter, Callum6939, Byser, Janstarblast, BeyBladestation, Katsuya, Mr. N, th!nk, Azlanslayer, ControL_, and HorogiumX.
I should have thanked you before you posted that sea of names, haha. Thank you, as always.

It seems really interesting about how it changes modes. I don't see a PC Frame, and I only see something that looks like a Metal Frame and a Core. Maybe something like Fang Leone?
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:23 AM)SpinStealer Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

No.
And as you can see Mc Frown is a man of many words.
Though i guess many words arent needed.
Anyway on more relevant terms i cant wait to see the new Quetzcoatl. I wonder how it will compare with the takara tomy version.

Tis true. Many words are not needed. There wasn't a better way to answer the question. Thank you Mcfrown! =D

Tell me Spine, do you enjoy posting comments that only sarcasticly insult others without any relavence to the topic discussed? Not only did Mcfrown already answer, but your words mean nothing, making your post even more useless. Stick to talking about Beyblade please and keeping the environment of the forum happy and healthy.

If this was not your intent then I will gladly retract the statement.
That means the Quetz' CW is as same as Cancers' ones? orz
No its not. Pre-HWS Cancer and Quetz were different, however, Cancer was renamed Quetz, and the original Quetz design was lost. In other words, if Cancer was not changed to Quetz we would have a Cancer 90WF instead of a Quetz 90WF, and the original Quetz pre-HWS would exist.

And pre-hws doesn't have clear wheels, but if you are reffering to Death Quetz, then no. The CW for Cancer/Gasher and Quetz are completely different.
I was think of a wheel called "death" one day, then this shows up. this isn't the first time, one was dinosaur king, when i imagined they have armor or something then i saw he show, they have some sort of armor just like what i imagined

another great find,Kai-v. I hope Death is a good wheel, including quetz
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:20 PM)IdiotBox Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:11 PM)SajjanSV Wrote: C'mon Hasbro,now there is a legitimate reason for you to release legend Quetz, do it.

Cyber and Counter ARE worse than their Pre-HWS counterparts, and Quetzalcoatl was outclassed by even Pegasus and Leone as Mc Frown said, so I really doubt legend Quetz will be good. :\

They will pretty much release it as Midnight Quetz...

Attack and Defense sounds great, with the way it looks, perhaps this could be used as a (oh god, here we go again) replacement for Basalt? But whatever, still lol'ing that TT finally uses Death. What will Hasbro call it? Afterlife Quetzalcoatl? XD
Legend Quetz would be hilariously horrible, but hasbro won't design a new CW for anything (though theoretically they could use cancer).

AAANYWAY. @DX: I think everyone has considered "Death" as an MW name. It sounds dumb to me, but eh.

Death Cancer is okay, but still, Killer Cancer. Bleh. I dislike it.
I think this is like a New Ray Unicorno

Death Better than Ray but Both good for Attack
125 - D125 Not much Cares
RDF - CS CS is a Defensive Piece that has Attack Properties RDF sounds like it will be Immensly good for Attack or Defense maybe even a Switch like CS
Just for Laughs

Quetzalcoat(AWESOME) - Unicorno (Lame) Great for Good Angled Horn Attacks
Quetzalcoat if it's a Crab Go Ultimate Move THE PINCH

Overall This Bey i think is Death to your Beys End of Story for Me
I would like everyone to stop referring to Death's modes as "Bakushin" and "Basalt", it just gives everybody the wrong impression.
Exactly, I might have dodged a couple posts with reading that confusing Basalt/Bakushin statement. Thank you Kai-V. XD
RDF is confirmed as Rubber Defense Flat.

I also think the modes are Attack Mode and Defense Mode, on Death.
Kai-V - YES! I was right. Except I keep getting a vision of RSF when I think of RDF... Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Like I said before, I'm thinking Metal Change Core in rubber.
The entire thing would be rubber, and no. Have you ever seen Metal Change core?

[Image: Image:DEMS7.jpg]

This looks nothing like CS to me...
(To see pic, right click image and press 'open in new tab/window')