[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

RDF eh? The image kinda look like the reverse of CS. I'm loving the name "DEATH", sends shivers to my beyspirit.

Great stuff, thanks Kai-V.
Awsome name awsome look i might aculy buy this becuase i dotn want to wait for hasbro to realse and rename death lol. thanks kai-v 8D
It looks like R/L spin tipe of blade just like: Perseus and Ares. Thanx for the image
THAT LOOKS AWESOME! Thks kai-V!
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:29 AM)stevebak Wrote: It looks like R/L spin tipe of blade just like: Perseus and Ares. Thanx for the image

No, it only seems to come with a Light Launcher 2.
RDF? Hmm. Sounds awesome Joyful_3 especially if this is done right. IIRC, WD is one of the best defense bottoms and RF is one of the best attack...so combine those two together and what do you get? RDF! Woo! TT, you're too creative Grin Thank God...leave it up to Hasbro and they'll make something life CBF (Cardboard Flat) XD
Wow! Thanks Kai-v
Btw,Any info on BB-115,116 AND 117?
Awesome! That tip looks really cool, too bad it's such a small pic. Death like metal wheel... sounds vicious. I wonder if it will appear in the anime...
Thanks Kai-V!
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:51 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Wow! Thanks Kai-v
Btw,Any info on BB-115,116 AND 117?

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php
Nice find Kai-V. Looking forward to more information down the line. Interesting to see that it is coming at 125, don't see many (outside of RBs) that come at that height. Great to see a new MW,CW, and tip!
Nice find Kai-V. Death Giraffe FTW!
Thanks Kai-V
Where do you find all this information?
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:00 AM)Hope Wrote: Thanks Kai-V
Where do you find all this information?

She's a cyborg and hooked up to wireless internet.
Hey that looks cool!
Just adding on something else in the picture. There's an arrow going from "Bakushin" form to "Basalt" form, so this definitely means a mode change. I'm just guessing that the mode change will be used by moving around the Death wheel.
RDF? This should be interesting
RDF could stand for Rubber Defence Flat or Rubber Dome Flat or something thats just my guess. But when this blade does come out i'm definitely gonna try get it since I love Quetz! Smile
Awesome ! RDF will be cool ! Maybe it will be an attack-stamina based bottom ? Thanks for the news , Kai-V !
thanks for the info,Kai-V.
I knew This day would come and it has and I am HAPPY Thanks for the info Kai Im looking foward to this!
Hm....That looks sweet! Hm....interesting. TT's recycling the faves. Death looks interesting. Very interesting. RDF too....Hmm..MF LLD 90RDF FTW? Hahahahahah. Thanks for the info and update Kai-V!
would the "death" wheel be able to be top-tier?
(Jun. 21, 2011  12:34 PM)Pipo cristino Wrote: would the "death" wheel be able to be top-tier?

We obviously won't know until it's released and been tested.
OMG! yes my dream, my hope, and the people who said it was never going to have a clear wheel were all wrong, Eee, now i feel awsome..... this is a must get for me even if it means me spending £50 again.... and then have to update my signature.

Thanks Kia-V.