[Product]  BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter

(Aug. 10, 2011  7:46 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Oh Boy will this be good for Weak launchers oringinally we used WB to not move and launched weakly with dan we got to launch weaker to be more effective with RB don't launch hard no movement perfect defense (Cause of the possible sefl KO if moving ) However you must know if it has so much friction it will have a sleep out easy M<an for some reason I'm excited to see that contest of Defense vs it's Stamina sorry if this has altready been said I got tured of reading past post 80 orry if this has been said easily RB will be fantastic on spin stealers launch weak powerful defense somewhat steal their spin to keep spinning and win

put periods please! u sound like a hyped up chipmunk who really needs to calm down... so please put periods so people don't assume that.
and it probably won't sleep out as soon as u think. WB had almost as much stamina as D, SD, and WD... so if WB has stamina, RB will most likely have more stamina than RS and RSF... good part about RB it will most likely have good balance like WB.
thats hard to believe first these parts are all RUBBER and that causes a lot of friction. S has better stamina than WB no doubt but in battle WB had more balance is all.RB will have great balance and it will outclass RS/RSF for defense as long as its drastic stamina loss doesnt affect it.
this beyblades have awesome parts. thanks for showing them in the thread.
H8R
Possibly, I'm pretty sure it will outclass RS. RSF, I'm not so sure, since it's really an attack tip. But then again, RB has rubber on it, so it's like an attack tip lol.
I'm just afraid it might be too long until it'll start attacking too much if it does already on first shot.
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:54 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:35 PM)Arctic Wrote: If Rf's can KO the RS CS RSF and worn RF's then why not RB? Like i said all the increased surface area is going to is make it easier for attack types to KO by bringing itself closer to the TR. Also being made of rubber (the same type ans the RF i assume) it has low stamina. The metal balls in Jade are probably what's doing all the work.

um not really. Larger area more friction so it's likely it will be better for defence than RS, CS and RSF. You're thinking makes no sense.

Exactly more friction and more MOVEMENT. More movement means that it gets farther away from the center of the stadium and closer to the TR. All it would take is a regular shot from Beat or Lightning for a KO.
um your theory is just guessing. I mean since it has more friction that could mean it could withstand a shot from a good attack wheel. Also whether it moves around a lot depends on it's shape. It's not simple it has more friction so it has more movement.
But is it fast movement, Arctic?

RF obviously moves faster, and more friction isn't good..
Achooo.

Oh sorry, let me clean that.

(Aug. 10, 2011  7:39 PM)Arctic Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:54 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:35 PM)Arctic Wrote: If Rf's can KO the RS CS RSF and worn RF's then why not RB? Like i said all the increased surface area is going to is make it easier for attack types to KO by bringing itself closer to the TR. Also being made of rubber (the same type ans the RF i assume) it has low stamina. The metal balls in Jade are probably what's doing all the work.

um not really. Larger area more friction so it's likely it will be better for defence than RS, CS and RSF. You're thinking makes no sense.

Exactly more friction and more MOVEMENT. More movement means that it gets farther away from the center of the stadium and closer to the TR. All it would take is a regular shot from Beat or Lightning for a KO.

umm, not quite... u have to take in consideration it's shape! take RS for example. when u launch a bey with a slight worn RS anywhere on the stadium, does it move like RF? no! if anything, it prevents movement.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: H8R
Possibly, I'm pretty sure it will outclass RS. RSF, I'm not so sure, since it's really an attack tip. But then again, RB has rubber on it, so it's like an attack tip lol.

I wouldn't really say that. WB can be agressive if you shoot it hard ( like with all your might) The rubber increases traction, which helps it take hits. The shape of the tip is what generally decides its movement patterns. Tips like B and WB tend to move little and stay in the middle while tips that are round like F,HF,R2F tend to agressively circle and do flower patterns.