[Product]  BB-114 VariAres D:D

Oh, no, I meant "remove it from getting in the way", by moving it under the other parts. What you said about "in Battle" worries me, but I'm hoping with a 180 degree rotation "mode change", they'd be permanently covered, as one of the pics clearly shows it under the metal "wings", as you can see the yellow through the three holes the metal frame.

As for the "in battle" part, I'm guessing it'll be like F: S, or F: D or something, within the 4D wheel, as spin changes, it moves out/in further.

Amusing that a bey with only 3 Parts, including the facebolt, has more modes/customisation within it than any other bey. The least customisable bey being the most customisable... Confused
Thanks for the update Kai-V! D:D looks really interesting, and the metal part of Vari Ares (not too sure what that part would be called) looks very thick. That new launcher though looks like a Snipe Launcher with interchangeable prongs.
Wow it looks really cool. Don't have much hope for the bottom though considering dranzer f's bottom had like no proper uses. Hope they don't continue this pattern of not very useful bottoms. Some of them are alright but I really don't think they're anything special apart from TH170.
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:01 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: the DGrin..is it kinda automatic change(i mean like FConfused and FGrin which change due to spin velocity or manually change)?
No, it won't be auto-changing. Won't work. It is a tip that is manually changed, exactly like Dranzer F.

(Jun. 11, 2011  5:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Hope they don't continue this pattern of not very useful bottoms. Some of them are alright but I really don't think they're anything special apart from TH170.
Add to that the fact that TH170 is a track...then there have been no really good 4D bottoms XD
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:03 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:01 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: the DGrin..is it kinda automatic change(i mean like FConfused and FGrin which change due to spin velocity or manually change)?

No, it won't be auto-changing. Won't work. It is a tip that is manually changed, exactly like Dranzer F.

just hopefully without the faulty clutch Wink
I can't see this bottom being too different to Dranzer F.
Yeah, but what tman14 was saying, and what I'm hoping, is that they've improved the locking mechanism, so when hit, you don't end up between two tips Confused
That looks so AWESOME !!!
Thanks Kai-V !
judging from the fifth pic im guessing that the yellow things extend when the bey is spinning fast, sort of like c145, if so it may have some good defense
P.S thanks for the update Kai-V Smile
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:56 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: judging from the fifth pic im guessing that the yellow things extend when the bey is spinning fast, sort of like c145, if so it may have some good defense
P.S thanks for the update Kai-V Smile

But, it might not, because it has a lot of protrusions, which will create a lot of recoil for it.
But we should stop speculating.

Thank you so much Kai-V, I was hoping I'd see something new on this Beyblade.
Ha the Old school is back! Thanks Kai-v. But heres the thing, if its stamina, then why it has 3 tip mods and 2 wheel changes? Shouldnt it be Balance type?
I have a feeling that this bey is going to break the metagame with it's triple-tip bottom. It could be used in a way that the opponent will not be able to tell what mode/type your bey will be. i.e. mf fang bull DGrin
It could be a recoil attacker, a defense wall, or a stamina bey with some recoil. see what I mean? fix it with LLD/MLD/LDD and maybe make a spin stealer/smash attacker/defense wall against other left spin beys. When this comes out, I will order it and do some tests. I think the "Vari" part of it's name is from the fact that it has various type switch's/modes. possibly be a major meta game killer with gravity and perseus. I have a feeling that the s part of it's tip will not work well on a bey with recoil, however. Uncertain
I think that it will switch by itself in battle, not you changing the mode, as all 4D Beys have.

Also,

1. F is pretty outclassed.
2. WB is outclassed.
3. S sucks for Stamina. (at least in battle)

Edit - Thanks, Kai-V!

@Galaxy4ever None of them are really that useful nowadays though.
Basically.... F is Attack, WB is Defense, S is Stamina so DGrin is "Well" Balanced 4D Tip
^How could it change during battle if the tip is rotated on an axis? It would lose as soon as you switched even once, since it would lose all of its stamina when grinding on the gap between the tips.
I've noticed the issue Dranzer F had, the mechanism worn out after a couple of spins and the thing would be loose to the worst degree. I know that D:D will implement a special lock judging from the pictures.
I'm surprised by D:D. I had the idea of a tip just like it, but without the 4D changing system. If it acts the way I think it does, it could be a decent destabilizing tip.
Any specific date for this bey yet ?
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:13 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Any specific date for this bey yet ?

Not really, but read one of my recent posts ...
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:13 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Any specific date for this bey yet ?

Not really, but read one of my recent posts ...

Which one the one with the pics and details of the three parts ??? Thats why I am so excited Dranzer F was both of my brothers favorite bey so I wanted to know when it came out to get them one each Wink thanks for the update by the way
Wow, thanks for that update Kai-V. Delta Drive looks interesting, and as a lot of people have said before, it is very similar to Dranzer F's changing base. I just hope that TT learned that that base had problems when switching in battle, haha. The Metal Wheel looks surprisingly thick as well, but with it covering that plastic wheel, that would lead me to think otherwise. If it is indeed thick, I can see this being a possible killer to Basalt on attack or defense combos! I'm sure that Delta Drive will have a locking mechanism better than Dranzer F's changing base did with a little nub of plastic protruding out. And since the metal wheel appears to be over the plastic wheel, doesn't that make it similar to L-Drago Destroy?
okay so we're getting dranzer f mfb ver.

and a wheel that looks like a battle striker

lovely

(Thanks for the update, Kai-V!)
2 modes(LR) x 2 modes(wheel) x 3 bottoms = 12modes!!
Kei: Don't be so negative, mah boi. It reminds me more of plastics than Battle strikers, thanks to those spikes Smile

(Jun. 12, 2011  7:27 AM)TheHellKerbecs~ Wrote: 2 modes(LR) x 2 modes(wheel) x 3 bottoms = 12modes!!
Yeah, we know that from viewing the pictures, and other peoples posts. Stop using Internet Explorer, BTW, it causes double posts.