[Product]  BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

so would this beat killer beafowls SST? (off topic-->what is beafowls SST?)
Killer Beafowl's solo spin time wouldn't be great (UW145 can scrape, Killer isn't well distributed), and given the good solo spin time of Scythe, I'd expect Beafowl wouldn't match it. It's title of "maximum stamina" is really quite misleading. That said, titles are basically the same as star ratings.

Man, I should really buy Scythe Kronos, but I have to wait til I have income again, and I'd rather save my last few spare dollars for Vari Ares right now, just because it looks like more fun Tongue_out
Is this legal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GGDSF7EA...ture=feedu
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:18 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Is this legal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GGDSF7EA...ture=feedu

No, I am quite sure it is not supposed to be legal.
Is that the pc frame swap? I can't watch the vid right now. If so, no, Kei says it's not "intended use".

Edit: And so does Kai-V, it seems.
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Is that the pc frame swap? I can't watch the vid right now. If so, no, Kei says it's not "intended use".

Edit: And so does Kai-V, it seems.
but how do we know that takara tomy did intend for that to happen
Because if they had, they would have indicated it somewhere on the packaging or promotional media, advertisements, and especially the instructions...

What happened to common sense...
Again, not intended use, but MAN, did TT ever screw this wheel up. All they had to do was change the radius and do stuff to prevent this... Gah.

Also of note: I wish LDD didn't have the altered underside section, or it'd fit on meteo and be a monster. They SHOULD have done that. But eh.
No loophole there. Its missing scythe's PC frame, which is supposed to be in use with the metal wheel anyway. It wouldn't fit otherwise.
Yeah, you're right. None of this stuff is a loophole as such and is obviously illegal.
Just the fact that both parts of the 4D Wheel do not have distinct names should be obvious enough to let you know that they are only meant to be together all the time.
The EDS tip is so easily damaged as it's too sharp *sigh*
My new bought Kronos' EDS is started to deformed *sigh*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fBmTdrQk...ture=feedf

this is interesting, although its an uncustom battle, the outcome is good
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just the fact that both parts of the 4D Wheel do not have distinct names should be obvious enough to let you know that they are only meant to be together all the time.

I would like to augment that point.

The PC frame is a separate piece, and it might appear that it should be interchangeable. However, TT designed all of the other 4D beylblades that come with a PC frame in such a way that they cannot physically be interchanged with any other PC frame - including the Kronos PC frame - which does not fit on Big Bang or Beat for example. As such, it also seems to me that TT never intended for the PC frames to be switched.
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:06 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I would like to augment that point.

The PC frame is a separate piece, and it might appear that it should be interchangeable. However, TT designed all of the other 4D beylblades that come with a PC frame in such a way that they cannot physically be interchanged with any other PC frame - including the Kronos PC frame - which does not fit on Big Bang or Beat for example. As such, it also seems to me that TT never intended for the PC frames to be switched.

And it is separate only because of the mode-changing gimmick, plus the fact that it is made from an entirely different material.
Yesterday at BeyFest, Hell Kid used a really good Scythe Bull BD145EDS combo and has shown that Scythe Kronos has many uses in Defense/Stamina.
Kai-V, Thanks for all the info on this thread. Do you know of any special releases for this bey
Yeah, if you check the testing thread for Scythe, Scythe Kronos BD145EDS is going great. EDS is tall enough to prevent BD145 scraping, so it's looking like this is a great release. Apparently Kronos works better than Bull for it, too Confused

If Kai-V knew of special releases, she'd probably have posted them Uncertain
(Jun. 26, 2011  8:11 AM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Yesterday at BeyFest, Hell Kid used a really good Scythe Bull BD145EDS combo and has shown that Scythe Kronos has many uses in Defense/Stamina.
Kai-V, Thanks for all the info on this thread. Do you know of any special releases for this bey

DEFEATED BY LIBRA 100SD, AND WHAT [just once, but that's neither here nor there]

And not based on the above, I'm still not particularly sure about this yet ...
Sick...
Thank you Kai-V for all the updates

Wow! Scythe turns out to be more than I expected. The whole Bey is seeming to have good use. The weight is good.
Also EDS seems to have good balance and height which I thought it will be another disaster for the "Eternal Part Family".
I am so sorry if my post is speculate and just repeat others post.
i will conduct research soon

EDIT: By the way DrAgOonN XD, don't post thing such as "SIck..." or "LOL". That can be consider Spam
Thank you Kai-v for the updates!
Have anyone notes that when it go's down it gives a few more seconds of stamina right before it stops spinning?
Uhh, this was released a while ago now, and a fair bit of testing has already been done...
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Uhh, this was released a while ago now, and a fair bit of testing has already been done...

But RustyDX has made alot of testing with Scythe Kronos T125EDS.
Are you really that dense, or have you not realised that's what I said, in response to you asking if anyone had noticed whatever obvious observation you made?

Seriously, at least try.