[Product]  BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

(May. 14, 2011  1:14 AM)J Wrote: The clear wheel kinda reminds me of Quetzalcoatl (design-wise)

Quetzalcoatl which was originally supposed to be called Cancer, which people already posted the Kronos Clear Wheel reminded them of.
Scythe is so the Galeon of MFB. (Free Spinning parts, two wing designs, circular nature)
Its so thin and round....Destabiliser wheel much?
The facebolt looks to put it simply AWESOME!
But yeah it probably has uses in stamina.
its so round, maybe it can do life after death?
i have sites for the EDS as long as no serious balance problems or heights (which DS did nit have) personally i think DS has few Major flaws that ruin but could be used just nobody took time people just did few stamina test and wrote it off as badmi hope EDS is a stamina wise and defense wise improvemeant (theory of DS hit ring hit ground preevent KO Eternal tips have some defense ES)
Eternal tips are easier to knock out, dunno what you're talking about.
(May. 14, 2011  8:48 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Eternal tips are easier to knock out, dunno what you're talking about.

in other words, he's saying that he's looking forward to EDS, since DS has defense and EDS might have the same ability with more stamina. and that people usually dislike DS because it has less stamina compared to WD/SD/D. so he's pretty much talking about it having more stamina than DS... not so much the defense. =P
(May. 14, 2011  8:48 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Eternal tips are easier to knock out, dunno what you're talking about.
I don't believe this,I ahve to say that eternal Tips are Harder to KO.
Than why isn't it EWD > WD?
Finally they made a Kronos! Thanks Kai-V!
(May. 14, 2011  11:22 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Than why isn't it EWD > WD?
how do u know it's gonna be the same for EDS? what if it JUST SO HAPPEN to have more defense. i'm not saying it will, but we all thought that EWD doesn't have a purpose but it actually does well with basalt.
(May. 13, 2011  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A clear picture of the parts so everyone finally understands :
http://ameblo.jp/njct/image-10890898323-...69129.html

I wonder how the PC Frame will really spin freely smoothly ...
Didn't see this til now-
You know, it DOES actually remind me of basalt, with being so round and all.
If it's a solid disc like that, it shouldn't be TOO bad weight wise, though maybe if it were somewhat hollowed-out towards the centre, it'd have better stamina. That said, looks like it'll be nice and low on the recoil, and good for stamina. Just guessing, obviously, but yeah. If anyone wants to compare current wheels widths to T125's width, we could possibly get an estimation of the actual width of this bey. Assuming the image is roughly to scale, obviously.

Chipping in on the (albeit somewhat off-topic) eternal discussion, I've always found EWD slightly easier to KO. Uncertain
Wow, looking at it closer it looks better. Again, I think that the free-spinner is going to hurt rather help. Scythe looks to be a little too thin. I wish it was bit wider horizontally like Earth is. Anyone notice this is EXACTLY like the Beyblade Thermal Pisces? I'm thinking this will also be a dud with the Performance Tip.

It's going to have some horrible balance... but shall have good stamina.

Thanks, Kai-V
(May. 14, 2011  2:38 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow, looking at it closer it looks better. Again, I think that the free-spinner is going to hurt rather help. Scythe looks to be a little too thin. I wish it was bit wider horizontally like Earth is. Anyone notice this is EXACTLY like the Beyblade Thermal Pisces? I'm thinking this will also be a dud with the Performance Tip.

It's going to have some horrible balance... but shall have good stamina.

Thanks, Kai-V

>Horrible Balance
>Good Stamina

Wat

Also, it's not that tall because it's got the free spinning PC frame to fit on.
(May. 14, 2011  2:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: >Horrible Balance
>Good Stamina

Wat

If it's light as I think it is, it's a remake of Thermal Pisces. The 'E' Versions always are easily knocked out, due o balance problems. But they do have Stamina.

The free spinning PC is just gimmick. I don't think it will really do anything othjer than maybe being able to give a little stronger hit.
A close up view - http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108911...68203.html

Sorry if it has been posted before or doesn't help...
(May. 14, 2011  3:05 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If it's light as I think it is, it's a remake of Thermal Pisces. The 'E' Versions always are easily knocked out, due o balance problems. But they do have Stamina.

even if it is light it still wont be a remake of thermal pisces

saying that this is a remake of thermal pisces is like saying that thermal pisces is a remake of flame libra

once a performance tip has low balance it has bad stamina, unless in solospin

anyways, this looks like a interesting beyblade

thanks for the info Kai-V
Ahah, this beyblade looks like it will be lots of fun! Very unique metal wheel, free spinning part(no idea what to name it), I like ds, eds should be very fun.

I think it's cool that they're trying to mix things up and try new things. The free spinning reminds me of plastics.

Thanks for all the pictures Kai-v!
(May. 14, 2011  3:05 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  2:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: >Horrible Balance
>Good Stamina

Wat

If it's light as I think it is, it's a remake of Thermal Pisces. The 'E' Versions always are easily knocked out, due o balance problems. But they do have Stamina.

The free spinning PC is just gimmick. I don't think it will really do anything othjer than maybe being able to give a little stronger hit.

Wolfblade already said this (and most of what I could say) but IF SOMETHING IS TOO BUSY FALLING OVER AND SCRAPING ALONG THE FLOOR TO SPIN, HOW CAN IT HAVE GOOD STAMINA?
Stability is the main point of stamina. MAYBE you mean "Good Solo Spin-Time"?
If by "bad balance" you mean "hard to KO", again, you're not right in your phrasing, and bad balance doesn't necessarily mean something is easy to KO, tbh, that's low friction/Grip.

Free spinning wheels don't attack AT ALL, as they bounce off/move away from opponents, doing very little damage, instead of pushing "through" them. They add DEFENSIVE capability, as they have very little recoil (again, due to moving around instead of moving the rest of the bey as it would if connected). I'd think it'd make a difference, albeit slight.
(May. 14, 2011  4:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Wolfblade already said this (and most of what I could say) but IF SOMETHING IS TOO BUSY FALLING OVER AND SCRAPING ALONG THE FLOOR TO SPIN, HOW CAN IT HAVE GOOD STAMINA?
Stability is the main point of stamina. MAYBE you mean "Good Solo Spin-Time"?
If by "bad balance" you mean "hard to KO", again, you're not right in your phrasing, and bad balance doesn't necessarily mean something is easy to KO, tbh, that's low friction/Grip.

Free spinning wheels don't attack AT ALL, as they bounce off/move away from opponents, doing very little damage, instead of pushing "through" them. They add DEFENSIVE capability, as they have very little recoil (again, due to moving around instead of moving the rest of the bey as it would if connected). I'd think it'd make a difference, albeit slight.
Yeesh. That's just what I thought. I'm talking about Solo FYI, I should have said that.
Bad balance certainly means EASY to knock out. How could bad balance mean hard?

I've never really seen a Free Spinning CW/PC before, have you?

So you can't be correct at all. It was just my thought on it. I see your reasoning very clear. But think, just how exposed is the FS CW/PC? If it's totally exposed, your theory is completely correct. I meant that the FS CW/PC would either:

A. Take forth and add more hits
B. Really not do much.

I'm sorry for my 'failure' to not elaborate. Some of it was just given.

EDIT: Yes, I meant low friction/grip
I played plastics, still have my Galeon, it's the same concept. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Galeon
Also, Galzzly (another free spinning sub-AR bey) was my first beyblade ever (alongside Dranzer S), and I also used Galman a lot (free spinner, again).
But as I've explained it, it should make perfect sense. It makes contact, and moves BACKWARDS. When an opponent hits, it means instead of pushing Scythe, it spins the PC Wheel, and goes past, little of that force connects with Scythe. You can flip that to understand what happens when you hit the opponent with an attacking force (i.e. you don't connect). Maybe hitting head on it might not spin, though I don't think that really happens, and even then, the plastic means lower recoil than metal-on-metal.

If it doesn't protrude, however, it'll probably do very little.
(May. 14, 2011  6:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: But as I've explained it, it should make perfect sense. It makes contact, and moves BACKWARDS. When an opponent hits, it means instead of pushing Scythe, it spins the PC Wheel, and goes past, little of that force connects with Scythe. You can flip that to understand what happens when you hit the opponent with an attacking force (i.e. you don't connect). Maybe hitting head on it might not spin, though I don't think that really happens, and even then, the plastic means lower recoil than metal-on-metal.

If it doesn't protrude, however, it'll probably do very little.
I think you're right about it. I hope that Scythe has some meat on it, it looks very thin and easily knock-able. Looking at the pictures it seems that it isn't protruding that much as of what we think it is. Yes, it will spin backward, hopefully the Metal and FS CW/PC work well on something like 230.
Kronos looks like it might be a good clear wheel for two winged attack metal wheels like Vulcan an Beat, provided it doesn't protrude too much.
Meh, to work best with vulcan, a wheel needs big indents in the right place, and they have to be quite large, as otherwise, plastic juts out ahead of the larger wings, spoiling the attack (Aquila being a prime example). Horuseus and Byxis are the best choices IMO. Beat is probably similar.