[Product]  BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

Ahh, so we're going with the Titan Kronos instead of Father/God of Time Chronos, maybe? (My mythology knowledge isn't pe
I thought this was the "Saturn" beyblade, and Saturn is the "God of the Underworld/Death".
LOL, then again, after you explanation, I could be wrong. I'm just assuming the Titan version of saturn, since there are mars, jupiter, and pluto coming up. Pluto (Hades) would be the oncoming God of Death.
looking at the side profile. looks like the pc frame will be a major factor of this beyblade. plus the gimmick.

ps. hades isn't the god of death, he's lord of the underworld. he doesn't control when people die.
looks great the track reminds me of th170
All the 4D Beyblades have some crazy names ... but , some good crazy names .
EDS is going to be a interesting part .
Thanks for the update Kai-V
T125 looks like TH170 to you?

T125 was already used in like 3 blades so it's an used track.
(May. 13, 2011  8:15 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: looks great the track reminds me of th170
How can T125 reminds you of TH170 if they have different heights , different looks and different uses ?
Im gonna get it purely for Its Name Eee

Thanks Kai-V Great as Always.
EDS is Eternal Defense Sharp, obviously. Don't think this will be useful by all means.
I hate to state the obvious but from the looks of it, it's coming with a T125 (or i could be wrong... for all we know, it could always be T130... HAHA).
and i just want to point out (correct me if i'm wrong) but in the image:
Quote: http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1089...70298.html
from the side view image, it looks like the metal part of the wheel is thinner compared to Flame (it looks like it's hitting Flame libra)... but that's just my assumption.
Lolol, Zeus MFB Ver.

It seems really round, but really thin? Maybe it's so the 4D part could work well...I honestly don't see much in this bey though.

Honestly, I say take out T125EDS and just make it a 4D Bearing Core, but whatever.

Thanks Kai-V!
Meh, the PC Frame of this probably won't spin smooth enough to do much, IMO.
And the Kronos CW looks like a mutated version of Cancer, hah.

I do hope that this finds use in LTD/SC though.

Thanks for the update, Kai-V!
(May. 13, 2011  10:45 AM)Diamond Wrote: Meh, the PC Frame of this probably won't spin smooth enough to do much, IMO.
And the Kronos CW looks like a mutated version of Cancer, hah.

I do hope that this finds use in LTD/SC though.

Thanks for the update, Kai-V!

Heh, the Cancer thing is exactly what I've been thinking.

I'm guessing the PC frame will likely be around as effect as sub-ar's in plastics, if slightly less.

I think we're all jumping to a conclusion that this will be terrible now, though. Kinda a shame.
(May. 13, 2011  7:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, so we're going with the Titan Kronos instead of Father/God of Time Chronos, maybe? (My mythology knowledge isn't pe
I thought this was the "Saturn" beyblade, and Saturn is the "God of the Underworld/Death".

Saturn is the Titan of Time or Khronos, not god of death.

NYWAY, This might be a fail beyblade except for the wheel maybe ??
I'm sorry, how does that resemble a T125 at all?

Anyway, thanks for the info Kai-V. Interested to see how it will perform.
(May. 13, 2011  10:30 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Lolol, Zeus MFB Ver.

Nice catch, didn't even occur to me. Don't think the free spinning part is going to be too useful. Looks like it is a part that can only be used with Scythe.
(May. 13, 2011  1:14 PM)Mushy Wrote: I'm sorry, how does that resemble a T125 at all?

CLEARLY you didn't look at the images well enough..... =/
Great, Scythe Kronos. Just asking, I know it doesn't matter, but, is Scythe Kronos T125EDS labeled an Attack type Beyblade ? I am guessing it is, because a Scythe is an offensive weapon.
No label from what people have read but a scythe is not an offensive weapon, it is used to mow grass and reap crops. I doubt this bey is used to mow grass or reap crops....

edit@ Janstarblast
I was being a smartalick because assuming a bey because of its name really is pointless. Also when has TT labeled a bey properly? Vulcan was supposed to be a defense bey. Original Grav Perseus also was labeled a defense bey.
Well yes, its actually so thin! Thanks as always Kai V!
Electric- No, the bey as a whole will be labelled either a Stamina type or a Defense type, because of EDS. Though, the Scythe wheel just might be a good attack wheel, but they won't mark it attack for that reason.
Still, I have never seen such thin wheels being good for attack, but it might be great for destabilizing.

The free spinning plastic part reminds me of White Gabriel EG's mechanism.

EDIT:
ikmv- Maybe he's referring to the Death Reaper here. Even he holds a scythe, and that one is not for cutting grass....
Thank you vamasco, Chups, OkiBlaze, Diamond, Mushy and Janstarblast.

I do not know why you would still think, after seeing all the pictures, that this Beyblade could be an Attack type, even by TAKARA-TOMY's standards.

Sky Prince Wrote:
Mushy Wrote:I'm sorry, how does that resemble a T125 at all?
CLEARLY you didn't look at the images well enough..... =/

He was referring to what someone wrote about T125 resembling a TH170, which was a relatively stupid comment. Also, I do not understand why you posted that from the looks of it, it seemed to come with a T125. Seriously ? I had already written it in the title ... And it is clearly not "T130" or something ...
ikmv, By 'Scythe' I meant Kronos' Scythe, that's what he uses as his offensive weapon

Kai-V, After seeing pictures and stuff, and then seeing the first part of the name, I wanted to criticize TAKARA-TOMY saying, are you labeling a Beyblade that looks like it will have no attack, and a bottom like that an offensive beyblade. I just wanted to clarify with you because the first part of the name makes it sound like an Attack type.
Thanks again Kai-V for the news! Well, seems to be a really awesome
Bey. Considering with a "Free Spinning" 4D Part?, LTDC could be taking over haha. EDS, nothing special about it, we all know DS sucks, EDS is going to be the same. I realise Tips are getting "Eternaled" Lol. The bey seems round, hope it is a defense type Smile. Looking forward into obtaining this bey!
(May. 13, 2011  4:22 PM)Electric Wrote: I wanted to criticize TAKARA-TOMY saying, are you labeling a Beyblade that looks like it will have no attack, and a bottom like that an offensive beyblade. I just wanted to clarify with you because the first part of the name makes it sound like an Attack type.
They've already done the same thing to parts like Sagittario, Pisces, Flame, Burn, and Hell, which all sound pretty Attack type-ish.

It's just a name, no big deal really.