[Product]  BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD

I am waiting for the inclusions in this booster to be put on Toywiz. *Crosses fingers*
IKR? The other beys will be so cheap, seeing how Toywiz is with their pricing for their 'Loose CUSTOM beys'.
(May. 11, 2011  11:04 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  10:34 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Don't complain, at least it's better than other RBs

Yes, I know, but the whole bey is almost completely useless. RSF is the only good part, and it's outclassed. But at least it's top-tier.

Apparently the RSF in this booster is made of a different material than one used in Ray Gill, so it performs more like an attack type. Also, Tornado hasn't been fully tested as far as I know.
Tornado is outclassed. Limited testing, but from using it it simply doesn't hit hard enough.
Interested in that rsf, and apparently a new mold of gravity is used in this rb. Looks like mold 2, weighs aroubd the weight of mold one. Check the "gravity molds" thread for deets (look for heart's post on the last page). Looks like I'll definitely have to get gp bd145xf now, though.
Me too. I'm sorta bummed I didnt get it. I need it Though. I'm a big Gravity user so a new gravity Mold is interesting and ATK Perseus CW Is a Neccesity for me.
(May. 11, 2011  11:58 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: I am waiting for the inclusions in this booster to be put on Toywiz. *Crosses fingers*

Or you could buy it off eBay for much cheaper.
The mold is not a new mold. It is a mold 1 same weight like the reshuffle set's silver unpainted version. I have both they both weight practically the same give or take a little of the grams from my weight scale unfortunetly its not .1g accurate. But it does not resemble the mold 2 at all.
Exelent random booster. You really cant go wrong with it.
We knew that ages ago.
Sup, just got mah lynx.
I never knew it had a leopard-print border around the facebolt sticker. That is hilarious. As I said in recent purchases, it's as if at the design meeting they were like "Well, this clear wheel looks like dried snot. How the hellar are we gonna redeem thi-" and were cut off by a Hair Metal Band falling through a skylight and onto the desk.

That said, it's AMAZING. Anyway. TH170 actually has a lot of potential as an attack track, giving good height to get under 230 opponents, and the ability to hit other opponents from above. The only issue is, it is still kinda waiting for the right Wheel to reach it's potential. Currently, LDrago Destroy at 170/195 is okay, but yeah, destabilised easily, but Big Bang at TH220, is actually looking viable. Not great, but viable. 35% against MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS doesn't seem like much, but when you consider a lot of beys don't manage 1% against it, it's kinda cool. With a better sliding shot than me, you could probably even it up more.
Anyway, full details on this evolution of MF Pegasis 145RF, which I'm calling "Pegasis Evolved" are HERE!

So, yeah. TH170 shows a lot of promise. Lynx is cool in a cheesy way, and Beat, as we all know, is utterly incredible.
th!nk, you got them pictures?! I want to see the whole set you got off eBay. Anyways, if anyone knows where to buy a full set of RB7 (as in one of each bey) please tell me. The guy who sold th!nk his set increased his price by $50 ... Unhappy
For anyone who wants to see my (admittedly pretty badly done) pictures, they're in recent purchases. Grin
(May. 03, 2011  5:23 AM)Otsu Wrote: here are some pics of the various tracks and bottems matched together by color.

Hah, I thought that the pearl white 130 I had was just the one from my Fang Leone... I don't get why they decided to release it in the same colour, but oh well.
(May. 11, 2011  11:04 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Yes, I know, but the whole bey is almost completely useless. RSF is the only good part, and it's outclassed. But at least it's top-tier.

I wasn't aware that Tornado was useless? Could anyone direct me to the test results which support this
Search for it. Theres not much testing, but it's obvious when using it that time is better spent testing wheels or combo's that have potential instead of a heavily outclassed wheel.
No proper tests have been posted for Tornado yet though ...
Actually although some people say that Tornado sucks etc.. I still don't mind getting Tornado in my RBV7. There's only one bey with Tornado in RBV7, which makes Tornado as rare as Beat Lynx! I'd rather get Tornado from RBV7 than buy the set for the bey.
Kai-V, true, testing would be nice, but given the proliferation of bd145 and 230, and the fact that tornado isn't really great to begin with (I'm guessing you don't own one, it's really obvious that it's just not good enough, and that's apparently also the general opinion of others on the board), it's not going to show much. TBH, there are more interesting/useful things to test right now.

I know, claiming a part is bad without testing isn't really fair, but I a) don't really have time to test right now, and b) honestly think it is obvious enough. Don't get me wrong, it's better than poison and such, but it's really not good enough to be worthwhile. Uncertain

And Xiiaofreak, true, except beat is actually good. Tornado is getting a hasbro release soon (as cyclone), which comes with the orange herculeo, still the coolest cw ever, and the proper translucent blue/green face (though light blue would look nice, it's still puuurrrttyy).

Tornado looks cool, but yeah. It's okay, but not great.