[Product]  BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD

I highly doubt it. There is a 1/8 Chance of Getting Beat Lynx. That means it is not Limited.

Also to Kai-V I dont think all Vulcan Hurculeo will have 4 Pieces of Cardboard. I think the Point of the Cardboard is to have it random. Otherwise it would still have a Normal Weight.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:37 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: why does TakaraTomy don't want us to easily find Beat Lynx? this is kind of giving me a weird feeling. i mean, if only so many (maybe a full hundred) of them are made, then we should be able to get a Beat Lynx at least.

UPDATE: OK. Chupa Chups, this is my final post for this thread. thanks. bye.

You're kidding right? The whole point of random boosters is that you by lots of them to get the ones you want. Being able to find it by weight completely screws that up. If you want Beat Lynx so bad then get the sonokong starter when it comes out on eBay.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/0/riNDjYCUlto this seems interesting Chocked
On eBay there selling beat lynx for £15, that's a good price
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:18 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/0/riNDjYCUlto this seems interesting Chocked

Man, the new MFB seem kind of janky compared to the earlier ones ...
IMO, in that video, the wall saved Beat Lynx. There may be Attack potential. Hopefully someone can get one so we can test it thoroughly.

Edit - Or it's Big Bang's recoil...
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:02 AM)Mr. N Wrote: IMO, in that video, the wall saved Beat Lynx. There may be Attack potential. Hopefully someone can get one so we can test it thoroughly.

Edit - Or it's Big Bang's recoil...
i really sure it have Attack Potential even Beat Survived from BBP F:D on RF and on 220 height

Edit: I Think it just WD Went over the Edge and Completely Drag Attack and Recoil Hit BBP
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:23 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Also to Kai-V I dont think all Vulcan Hurculeo will have 4 Pieces of Cardboard. I think the Point of the Cardboard is to have it random. Otherwise it would still have a Normal Weight.

I can confirm this. http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/entry-10874764781.html
I guess we can't depend on preweighing anymore. 8 gram difference is a lot. Sorry if this has been posted before or if posting it is unnecessary.
I bought a carton of RBV7 and got em sometime this week. I havent really go through on whether the cardboard pieces are random or not but at least from what it seems, all the Beat Lynx found within the carton doesnt have a cardboard piece found inside.

I'll try to do some weighing once I can get my hands on a digital scale or find where I can borrow one.
I posted this in random thoughts, but it's rather relevant to this thread too. I got my two RBV7's today, and got both of the Hell beyblades. Kinda didn't want Hell Horuseus 85RS, but eh, it could be Tornado Horuseus 130RSF, so I'm not complaining (much. Okay, I am, but eh).

I don't know if anyone has scanned the TH170 Mechanism Diagram from the instructions, but I hope that upper part makes it all really strong, because the height changing part is literally an elongated CH120, from what the instruction diagram shows. It looks like there will be a gap in the middle in 220 mode, too (like the centre part of CH120), which might be prone to breakage if hit hard... I'm a little concerned, especially given my trouble with CH120 breakage.

I might scan the instructions tomorrow, if no one else has.

That said, as of right now, if I didn't have all the parts already, I'd rather get Gravity Perseus BD145XF. Unless Beat turns out to be amazing somehow, that is.
AkirasDaddy Wrote:Hold the side of the package and shake it to side. Beat Lynx no sound. only stickers plastic bag make a sound.

He said this on YouTube. Think it'll be true for all Beat Lynx's that might be in a Random Booster Vol. 7 box?
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:13 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: He said this on YouTube. Think it'll be true for all Beat Lynx's that might be in a Random Booster Vol. 7 box?

Hm, why would that not be the case for the other Beyblades though ? Why does Beat Lynx not make any sound compared to other Beyblades in this Random Booster ?
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:13 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: He said this on YouTube. Think it'll be true for all Beat Lynx's that might be in a Random Booster Vol. 7 box?

Hm, why would that not be the case for the other Beyblades though ? Why does Beat Lynx not make any sound compared to other Beyblades in this Random Booster ?

I don't know probably because Beat Lynx takes up a lot of room in the box that it comes in. That is, from unboxings I've seen. Beat is a fairly large metal wheel (if not, it just looks larger to me) compared to the other Beyblades. Oh yeah, and TH170 might be large too.
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I think its not any sound but less sound. Beat Lynx doesnt have the cardboard pieces inside so it should sound more "hollow"/rattling.

And not too sure about AD but I find that its more appropriate to say that when you shake the box, you can hear and feel that the beat lynx would have the most allowance to move (back and forth) since it doesnt have any extra cardboard as compared to the rest. Those with more pieces, you can actually feel or hear a more "thump" like sound. Also feels like the contents are cushioned when you are shaking em

Anyway a list of amount of cardboard boxes in per type.
Beat Lynx TH170 WD= 0
Hell Herculeo 100 XF = 1
Gravity Perseus (Attack) BD145 XF = 1
Vulcan Herculeo 130 DS = 4
Vulcan Horogium BD145 RS = 1
Gravity Perseus (Stamina) 85 DS = 4
Hell Horseus 85 RS = 1
Tornado Horseus 130 RSF = 4

Anyway the list above is just from one set. It maybe different for all we know
That's a theory to think about, but then again, that cardboard plays a role. I think the pre-weighting will still work... just someone will have to get the future RB's and Pre-Weigh the boxes themselves... if anyone is willing too.

I wish Beat was a bit heavier also... anyways, Sono-Kong should release it soon.
That is what I thought. If Beat Lynx has no cardboard, then it should move more and make slightly more sound ...
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:57 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: List Removed
Thanks for the info, I guess TT stepped up. The cardboard does make a difference... but the prize bey won't contain cardboard, therefore results on pre-weighting will still be in working ways!

I also agree with him, but I would think TT would add something to the box to make it not seems so obvious. I was also thinking that buy shaking another bey instead of a prize, there would be a small scratch against the cardboard and the metal through plastic.
Depends actually. If you shake it side ways it actually sounds less... noisy o_o

Probably due to the fact the rest have cardboard...sounds like how you shake a desk of cards side ways... But for some reason the contents dont seem to rattle as much as the rest..

The cushioning is more prominent when you shake it back and forth. But side ways, Beat Lynx does seem "silent" o_o

Edit:
Anyway like I mentioned, I'll try to do some weighing soon... Probably to a candy store and hope i dont get caught or something
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:05 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: Depends actually. If you shake it side ways it actually sounds less... noisy o_o

Probably due to the fact the rest have cardboard...sounds like how you shake a desk of cards side ways... But for some reason the contents dont seem to rattle as much as the rest..

The cushioning is more prominent when you shake it back and forth. But side ways, Beat Lynx does seem "silent" o_o
Makes sense!

That "cushion" resists the Metal shaking around. Therefore the effort in that is loud, like a scratching noise. And Beat Lynx is silent, due to no resistant. But adding to that, the contents are securely placed down. Since the cardboard is loose, there is a much larger sound, such as a pack of cards!

Thanks Pcyborg, that helps!
Awesome, so AkirasDaddy's theory is mostly true! I'll try to predict what Beyblade I get when my Random Booster Vol. 7 arrives.
Its not the card board itself actually.. Its just beat lynx itself.. Usually when I buy RBs from the local store, I would most definitely shake it to try to measure the weight and sound and stuff.. It depends on which way you shake it. The best way to describe it is hollow.

But Beat Lynx is surprisingly quiet (if shaken side ways)... Usually any RBV content would have some degree of rattling from the plastic usually between the track, tip and assembly tool. But this one doesnt make as much rattling as it should..
Alright, I just have to shake it and if it makes a noticeable noise, most likely, it's not Beat Lynx.
Probably Sonokong will release Beat Lynx 170WD normally in a starter pack, so I'm waiting for a bit more Smile
Sonokong released Killer Beafowl normally right? And TT released it in RB. So probably sonokong normal release Grin
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:23 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Probably Sonokong will release Beat Lynx 170WD normally in a starter pack, so I'm waiting for a bit more Smile
Sonokong released Killer Beafowl normally right? And TT released it in RB. So probably sonokong normal release Grin

We know ...
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:23 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Probably Sonokong will release Beat Lynx 170WD normally in a starter pack, so I'm waiting for a bit more Smile

SonoKong spoils the fun of Random Boosters... Tired
I usually buy a Random Booster, and if it's not the prize Beyblade, I buy the SonoKong starter. But I wish SonoKong would make it a booster instead of a starter... Most people already have a beylauncher, so why release it as a starter? SonoKong should release both a booster and a starter. I want them to make a booster though, because they're cheaper. Smile