[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

(Jan. 29, 2011  4:06 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wait has this been proven that the track and bottem are connected i never read anywhere about it.has takrama tomy said the track and bottem are connected.they may look like it but not every thing is how it looks.it may just be a new type of track + tip.to me the tip looks like it could slide out.

It is definitely, absolutely confirmed that the new system has four parts ... However, there is probably more to it than that. If only TAKARA-TOMY was not so possessive about their Beyblade information ...
When is it not typical for a company to hold out on information before a particular date?

I am very curious on the whole moving tabs though. (On the sides, apparently)
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:46 AM)AggregateS36 Wrote: When is it not typical for a company to hold out on information before a particular date?

I am skeptical on the whole moving tabs though. (On the sides, apparently)
Considering they do coverage on a lot of other products that are surely not due to be released before a while, TAKARA-TOMY really has something with Beyblades. I am quite sure they reveal things from Transformers earlier as well.

There is no news about that ...
Complete speculation:

1. I think the naming of L Drago Destroy would be an exception that has the Metal Wheel after the Clear Wheel, since Destroy L Drago, like many others have said, would be ridiculous. Before Perseus, L Drago was the only Left Spin one in the bunch anyway.

2. The track/bottom namely FUnhappyalphabet) would be Fusion: (alphabet) since Fusion would make an appropiate name for the new combined track/bottom. The alphabet part would be just A-Z. It wouldn't be an abbreviation for a word like we're used to. From A-Z should provide 26 different variation, which should be enough for a generation.

Just a thought..
Some of your points converge with my own speculations, however I do think "D", "S", etc. will be an abbreviation for something.
If u think about it this isn't a "NEW" naming system... It's like the plastic gen names

Dragoon Storm
L-Drago Destroy

It's really nothing we should be complaining about side we all SHOULD be familiar with it. The bit beast/constellation sign first then the version/form next.
If you think about it, that only works..if its true.

We don't know if thats what the naming system means yet Uncertain
I have seen information on the facebook page of the official Singapore distributor of beybade in Singapore:

They say that TT told them that Clear Wheels will be made of Metal Compounds to be heavier
Metal Wheel will be composed of 3 parts
and of course, what you already know, the Tip and Track wil be fused

IDK if this is true but they say these are the rumors

PM me if you have responded
hhmmmm lots of people said this already but i hate the namimg system maybe other names will be better. But anyways the bey itself must be good dunno about the tip though.I really think takara tomy is destroying the customizations by fusing the tip and track though!
It comes out on my birthday! back on topic. so this is going to be like the big bang pegasis with the track and tip fused, well this might be good.
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:25 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: I think F could be *Fusion* but i don't know about S...
Oh! Maybe Fusion Sharp? That wold be awesome!!!
Anyway, thanks Kai-V!
We have the same idea! anyway thanks Kai-V Takara Tomy is too secretive dammit
Thanks for the info Ka-V, just like everybody else I didn't expect them to release a new L Drago so soon. Personally I like the fact that Takara Tomy are creating 'upgrades', as that's the one thing I though the 1st Season of MFB was missing, enough upgrades.

On another note I always find it funny whenever a new Beyblade is named or released a whole bunch of new members fight over who can create an account with the new products name as their username.
(Jan. 29, 2011  9:29 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: I have seen information on the facebook page of the official Singapore distributor of beybade in Singapore:

They say that TT told them that Clear Wheels will be made of Metal Compounds to be heavier
Metal Wheel will be composed of 3 parts
and of course, what you already know, the Tip and Track wil be fused

IDK if this is true but they say these are the rumors

PM me if you have responded

Metal Wheel composed of three parts? Somehow makes sense since BBP looks like it will be composed of 3 parts, being the cw, the metal wheel, and something in between them if I am correct. Maybe that could be the same case for L Drago Destroy, but we would need more pictures. However, if this does happens to be, then it should be really good for the metagame since we would also see several metal wheel improvements and innovations, and we would be able to make combinations of up to 6 parts.
The little I could see from TAKARA-TOMY's big stand to advertise the new Beyblade system did say : "Different [...] - Divided [...]". However, we should wait until we have more confirmed information, because some pictures do not seem to show that there are three or more parts for the "Wheel".
One last piece of speculation before I resume my probation.

I will believe the "3 Part Wheel" because The red on Big Bang could be a shock absorber in order to reduce the extreme recoil in metal wheels so different types of attack can be executed and defense can be better with other wheels having rubber.

Last time I checked, MFB had pretty much no competitive upper attack combos, thus meaning that with red rubber on Big Bang , this, like said above would reduce the massive recoil with metal on metal contact, thus allowing upper.

Metal on Metal would result in a huge collision, resulting in a knockout (Attack vs Attack or Attack vs Defense) of one or both beys, or if one bey is not knocked out, the other bey would spin for about 5 - 15 seconds depending on the hit or attack power.

So upper attack in MFB is clearly just smash attack with the bey being lower than the other resulting in extreme destabilization. The slants might not even be effective, at least majority of the time. However, there might be one issue.

How would they be able to include or fit rubber on every Metal Wheel? Is it just Big Bang Pegasus? On the small picture of L Drago Destroy, there is no sign rubber from what I've seen. However, like stated in a couple of comments above...

The clear wheels will have metal compounds, which will generally increase weight and maybe even reduce the recoil. Then again, this might mean Metal Wheels won't have 3 parts.... Ah, who knows what will happen. We'll have to wait.

By the way, thanks for the info Kai V Wink
All those "will" might confuse some people into believing that your speculations are facts, but I suppose that would be an interesting scenario anyway.

Thank you JÆMS, Night, pegasis105rf, scipio132, L Drago Destroy, Fyuuor, and Nonsense King.
What the???? A new L Drago??? I wonder if it will be shown in the anime.
Even with the track and tip fused, it would be handy to know how tall the combination is. Perhaps the "F" is an indication of height (like Full height), and the letter after the colon describes the tip type (Sharp).

From a product sales standpoint this would be advantageous for TT, as consumers could no longer just throw an rf tip (or whatever their new tips would be) on any height track. Instead you would have to buy several new blades - one that has F:S then one with M:S *and* one with L:S, etc. - to get the entire range of height combinations for each new tip.
a new l drago and a new pegasis why not make a new dark wolf or a new gemios or a new earth eagle why does the main character's get all the good stuff.And maybe the spin track arn't fused maybe it looks like that cause in The CoroCoro Comic Metal Fight Beyblade World Domination Book I saw a metal wheel the think that looks like the spin track and bottom fused together but there was something else next to it.It almost looked like storm carpicorn's spin track.

Edit:I am wrong it is fused to find out information about then comic click here http://beygen.blogspot.com/
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:52 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: a new l drago and a new pegasis why not make a new dark wolf or a new gemios or a new earth eagle why does the main character's get all the good stuff.

They Aren't As Important.
Stop Whining When You Don't Know What's To Come In The Future.
What if the naming system hasn't changed at all. Maybe the metal wheel is L-Drago and the clear wheel is destroy.
Hmmmmmm.
Wait. So the CW comes before the MW? Then what about Big Bang Pegasis? It's MW was already confirmed to be Big Bang, and the CW is Pegasis, yet it's called Big Bang Pegasis.....?
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:52 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: a new l drago and a new pegasis why not make a new dark wolf or a new gemios or a new earth eagle why does the main character's get all the good stuff.

Because side characters are not important to milk money from unless they want to go through a hassle of fillers. There is a VERY small chance that Aquila will have new parts but I doubt that this will happen.

(Jan. 30, 2011  6:51 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: What the???? A new L Drago??? I wonder if it will be shown in the anime.

Yes, it will be shown in the anime/manga 100%.
I dont like the new naming system, it doesnt sound right for some reason.
I used to not like Ldrago for some reason, but having to see that Ldrago is being released with a new system, that makes me start to like Ldrago a little bit. Also, I like the idea of fusing the track and bottom--this makes it less annoying to put the track and bottom by hand, fixed in 1 piece is nice. agree?