[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

Maybe they just got lazy and said "L Drago Destroy" as opposed to Lightning/Meteo L Drago Destroy?

The fun thing is, if the bit that connects the metal wheel and the track/tip whatever is the same (Which it looks to be on Big Bang Pegasus) then we get new super fun combos to try!
If they do show Faust and his bey in season 3, wouldn't it be weird if there is only one bey (Basalt Horogium 145WD) that is different? Also, not only one bey but lots others like Rock Leone, wouldn't they HAVE to evolve?
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:43 AM)GamerBoy Wrote: If they do show Faust and his bey in season 3, wouldn't it be weird if there is only one bey (Basalt Horogium 145WD) that is different? Also, not only one bey but lots others like Rock Leone, wouldn't they HAVE to evolve?

Don't speculate so early because season 2 has not even finished yet... To quickly conclude, it is up to Takara Tomy whether they wish to make the side character's beyblades "evolve" and it would not be weird at all; i.e. Beyblade series 1 season 3, only the G-Revolution team had the HMS series meanwhile everyone else still had plastics (anime).
OK, I think it is time for this topic to be locked in order to avoid even more speculations.

If someone finds new information or better pictures, contact a staff member to have this thread reopened. Do not just impatiently post the content in another topic.
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11957.html

As I thought, perhaps the "Clear Wheel" is actually beneath the Metal Wheel with L Drago Destroy, hence why "L Drago" comes first in the name.

If the naming system means anything, I think Destroy will also only have two layers, like Fang. Big Bang Pegasis has three because it has three words, or at least one more than Fang Leone and L Drago Destroy ...
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11957.html

As I thought, perhaps the "Clear Wheel" is actually beneath the Metal Wheel with L Drago Destroy, hence why "L Drago" comes first in the name.

If the naming system means anything, I think Destroy will also only have two layers, like Fang. Big Bang Pegasis has three because it has three words, or at least one more than Fang Leone and L Drago Destroy ...

It's only my speculation, but we may see a new offensive Beyblade combo with the metal "dragon-heads" in use rather than the lower "jaw" part.
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11957.html

Another period of "naming system adaption" for us, hah.
BTW, is that rubber I see beneath the Metal? :D

Thanks for the update, Kai-V!
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:37 PM)Diamond Wrote: BTW, is that rubber I see beneath the Metal? Grin

Thanks for the update, Kai-V!
It might be.

Thank you.
god. they keep changing the way the metal wheels and bottoms look. they are falling apart
Oi, this is a rather strange looking Beyblade. But that is meant in a good way to some extent.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:41 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: god. they keep changing the way the metal wheels and bottoms look. they are falling apart

It's a new system. They are supposed to change.
Mabye the spin track and tip are together like big bang pegasis'. That probably means that FConfused is the name of the blade base like part.
Well, wasn't that kinda obvious? I wonder how the Metal Wheel will do? It seems decent.

Thank you so much Ms.Kai V, for the info, but to be real, that sounds stupid, metal on top, plastic on bottom? what da?! oh, I like ldrago, so im gonna buy it. but still sounds dumb.
Probly like the Meteo LDrago II asorb ability. It might be used to prevent low attackers. Thought about that? And the upper is for smash capbility. Man I wish I could post pictures of my meteo l drago upside down. as an example.
metal on top?
i think this will be a low attacker so the metal will make contact with the opposing bey
hard to explain and just a guess
Edit: i think i just found a way to explain
so say this was on an 100 track against a 125-145 track so the previous (lightning) l drago whenever it would hit the opposing bey the plastic from l drago would make contact with the metal instead of metal with metal. in meteo l drago II it fixes that when it hits higher tracks it just absorbs spin. this would probably make it better! example: MF-H Earth Bull GB145 WD vs. lightning l drago 90 rf so the l drago clear whell would hit the earth metal making l drago lose
MF-H Earth Bull GB145 WD vs meteo l drago 100wd so meteo would probably win with spin equalizing by hitting the rubber
MF-H Earth Bull GB145 WD vs Ldrago Destroy 90 RF would probably fix the lightning l drago problem because the metal on top would hit earth instead of the clear wheel!
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:22 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Probly like the Meteo LDrago II asorb ability. It might be used to prevent low attackers. Thought about that? And the upper is for smash capbility. Man I wish I could post pictures of my meteo l drago upside down. as an example.

u know, putting the metal on the top, is like remaking the first drago? but ldrago has always been a low-profile beyblade so, if the plastic is on the bottom, it may not really be useful.... right? but I hope the picture just looks like its metal, because, frankly.... the entire top, of the bey will be painted, and that will not look good.
you know, there are like no pictures of ldrago destroy
Metal on top means that L Drago Destroy really is a forbidden bey Tongue_out_wink

I wonder about this base. Final Shred? I'm sure of Final cause of BBP, but not sure about Shred... Stamina, Shrink, etc.?
It could be Final Strike considering that L-Drago Beyblades typically featured a swift attack pattern.
This topic was not reopened so more pointless speculation could be made ... Who even says this F will stand for "Final" ?
The name gets weirder every time. Another L Drago already?
Thanks Kai-V. I don't know if it's just me but, if you look at the picture closely, you see the Dragon head (duh =D), but under the head, seems to be a red something, and on it's right under the Japanese Text, it's blue????? very confused and super interested!!!!! can't wait.
Errr, how come I see a Mercury Anubis limited edition right in between BBP and LDD? Is it another limited edition for Mercury Anubis? And I wonder if this L-Drago has a mode change similar to LL Drago..
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:09 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Errr, how come I see a Mercury Anubis limited edition right in between BBP and LDD? Is it another limited edition for Mercury Anubis?
Read the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic ...
hhmmm with the new pic i am certain that the naming system hasn't changed i mean the wheel has the dragon heads doesnt it!