[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

I know! Maybe the name is L-Drago Destroy because it's a left spin bey, and the Metal Wheel - Clear Wheel name gets reversed! But the pic Kai-V gave looks awesome, if I may say so myself.
l drago destroyer looks awesome
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:23 AM)Blazeking75 Wrote: l drago destroyer looks awesome

Too bad that is not its name ...
So wait, if the clear wheel gets put in between the metal wheel parts, whats the point of the CW?
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:47 AM)Omega12 Wrote: So wait, if the clear wheel gets put in between the metal wheel parts, whats the point of the CW?

I do not think it will necessarily be put between the Metal Wheel parts ... Just below everything that constitutes the Metal Wheel.

Although it could indeed become totally useless unless it really protrudes from under the Metal Wheel or is used on a tall Track, plastic is still needed to put less pressure on the launcher prongs, as far as I know.
Why do they have a shadow of Galaxy Pegasis ...
Who knows?
Maybe they did not get real pics of it.
Did you see?
In the japanese, it said something about the clear wheel being metal!!!
or maybe that's just my bad japanese!
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:50 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: Did you see?
In the japanese, it said something about the clear wheel being metal!!!
or maybe that's just my bad japanese!

Read around ... It was already written that the Metal Wheel is probably over the Clear Wheel ...
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Read around ... It was already written that the Metal Wheel is probably over the Clear Wheel ...

Not so much of a clear wheel then if I do say so myself.
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:55 AM)Nano Wrote: Not so much of a clear wheel then if I do say so myself.
Yes if it is made of plastic still but just underneath the Metal Wheel ? Why would it not be a Clear Wheel still ?
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:55 AM)Nano Wrote: Not so much of a clear wheel then if I do say so myself.
Yes if it is made of plastic still but just underneath the Metal Wheel ? Why would it not be a Clear Wheel still ?

? Whoops I read it wrong my bad. But what would be the point of the clear wheels if they are in between the Metal Wheels?
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Although it could indeed become totally useless unless it really protrudes from under the Metal Wheel or is used on a tall Track, plastic is still needed to put less pressure on the launcher prongs, as far as I know.
This is why.
so u guys mean,all the beyblades will have clear wheels under the fusion wheel??or only some of them?
As far is now only L dRAGO Destroy has the clear wheel under the Metal wheel.
And I think f : s stands for
Final Strike or Final Swift.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:20 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: As far is now only L dRAGO Destroy has the clear wheel under the Metal wheel.
And I think f : s stands for
Final Strike or Final Swift.

(Feb. 12, 2011  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic was not reopened so more pointless speculation could be made ... Who even says this F will stand for "Final" ?

... just wait for Takara Tomy's official announcement..

After remembering that the predecessor's bottom (LF) was just the total opposite of R2F i'm personally more curious as to wonder if it'll be the same for this case.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:56 PM)JÆMS Wrote: After remembering that the predecessor's bottom (LF) was just the total opposite of R2F i'm personally more curious as to wonder if it'll be the same for this case.

An extremely wide bottom made of rubber at the end of a big cone-like shape made of plastic ? That would make F:D useless ...

Actually, L Drago Destroy will probably not have any rubber, as always.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An extremely wide bottom made of rubber at the end of a big cone-like shape made of plastic ? That would make FGrin useless ...

You got half of the mind reading correct, except that i was thinking the exact same thing as you were from the start, zero rubber for the fused bottom/track thing.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An extremely wide bottom made of rubber at the end of a big cone-like shape made of plastic ? That would make FGrin useless ...

Actually, L Drago Destroy will probably not have any rubber, as always.

actually Kai-v we cant really say anything yet because when i first got a dragoon ms i thought that the bottom had no attack potential but it had so much that i bought like 6
and it could be an upgraded version of the CS from what i can see!
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:50 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: actually Kai-v we cant really say anything yet because when i first got a dragoon ms i thought that the bottom had no attack potential but it had so much that i bought like 6
and it could be an upgraded version of the CS from what i can see!

A flat Bottom with rubber will always have better attack than a flat Bottom made of plastic or metal.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A flat Bottom with rubber will always have better attack than a flat Bottom made of plastic or metal.

that is definitely true but even F:D has some rubber and only a bit of the plastic is revealed maybe TT is trying to give peasis more stamina btw the plastic is like a sf
I would laugh if FConfused is the same as Pegasis's base but all plastic
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:03 PM)Decade Wrote: I would laugh if FConfused is the same as Pegasis's base but all plastic

Considering Meteo LDrago's LF bottom, it wouldn't be surprising to me at all (as said before but not sure if some people understood it).