[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

(Jan. 28, 2011  5:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:40 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: L Drago Destroy? Or Is It Destroy L-Drago <--- Sounds Awkward!

It is definitely "L Drago Destroy" ...

Well Thats Weird Cause The Clear Wheel Should Be L-Drago Cause Metal Wheel Goes First.

Not Trying To Say It Is Jus Wondering?
so this is definitively the end of 5 parts and the beginning 4 parts
I am quite sure "F:S" does not stand for Flat Sharp.

In my opinion, both Big Bang Pegasis and L Drago Destroy have flat tips, hence the common "F". The "S" in this case would refer to the rest of the "Track-Bottom" piece.
Thanks for the pic and info, Kai-V.
The new system seems interesting, but we can't assume anything just yet.
0_0
I'm shuddering at these new beys
Ldrago destroy is weird
Looks really cool by the very, very tiny glimpse of it. Hopefully this will be top tier attack or something. The new naming system is abesolutely terrible! Unhappy
Gotta agree with you there. It sucks.
Maybe one of the letters determine height?
Meh, I'm not too happy for this naming system.

Anyways, it looks interesting to me. I've been wanting for a new change too. The name is weird, though...
Ow myyy. A new Ldrago? I hope its good.
I think F could be *Fusion* but i don't know about S...
Oh! Maybe Fusion Sharp? That wold be awesome!!!
Anyway, thanks Kai-V!
Well, i hope this new beyblades are good. The track and tip are going to be fused together. Confused
CARP!!!! i haven't even got meteo and THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever i will just forget about it thanks for the info anyway DJ - Sad.
(Jan. 28, 2011  4:57 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Wow, a new LDrago already. I don't like the new naming system already, but I guess we'll have to live with it. Destroy LDrago sounds much better than LDrago Destroy imo.

I keep thinking it's Flat Sharp, but the colon stupefies me. No numbers either, so the height is unknown too.

Gah, the frustration.

If it is destory l-drago, there will be no more l-dragos left D:
The naming system looks like it could have something to do with the combined track and tip? Like the one in the CoroCoro magazine? Forgot which one that was for.

Haha never mind, this has already been mentioned.
wait has this been proven that the track and bottem are connected i never read anywhere about it.has takrama tomy said the track and bottem are connected.they may look like it but not every thing is how it looks.it may just be a new type of track + tip.to me the tip looks like it could slide out.
(Jan. 29, 2011  4:06 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wait has this been proven that the track and bottem are connected i never read anywhere about it.has takrama tomy said the track and bottem are connected.they may look like it but not every thing is how it looks.it may just be a new type of track + tip.to me the tip looks like it could slide out.

For this beyblade and future releases, it is obvious that it will be fused. They would not make a new system and go back to the old system so quickly. Use your initiative.
(Jan. 29, 2011  4:16 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: then why not do it for season 2.

There are so many possible answers for this and this question should not be asked due to x amount of speculations being brought up, thus leading to thread being closed.

One of them would be to make the game "fresh" again.
beyblade is a awesome game of tops that has been going on since what 2002 and people have been playing them till 2011.every day there is most likely a new combination in mfb our the plastic our the hms the game is always fresh.
umm i cant find a pic of this is there one??????????????
(Jan. 29, 2011  4:32 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: beyblade is a awesome game of tops that has been going on since what 2002 and people have been playing them till 2011.every day there is most likely a new combination in mfb our the plastic our the hms the game is always fresh.
^ Your post just sounds like a continuous amount of QQ so I'm linking this to shut you up.
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To everyone complaining about the merging of the Track and Bottom in one piece : just imagine that we should at least get only all new parts for every release this time, and not something like Basalt Horogium 145WD, which is just reusing Earth Aquila's 145WD.
If TAKARA-TOMY is intelligent and knows how to maintain sales, then I am certain that they will diversify their parts.

(Jan. 29, 2011  4:40 AM)beyblade713 Wrote: umm i cant find a pic of this is there one??????????????

(Jan. 28, 2011  5:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_LDragoDestroy__10.jpg]

Clearly you didn't look hard enough.. but that is the only picture available for now.
Hahaha the name sounds hilarious.
From the tiny picture it does look quite nice though.
I Hope the new features include high attack & good destabilizing ability , i am looking forward to more pics & i hope it comes with a 85 track or something those tracks are not easy to get