[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

Please, the original color is like grey ... Not silver.
The Beyblade is cool. I wish i had it. Though I think Golden Armour L'Drago Destroy would be better if it had Xtreme Flat.
(Jun. 07, 2011  6:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the stickers are OK I suppose :
http://ameblo.jp/whitebau/image-10915869...42238.html

Shxt it looks cool.
(Jun. 14, 2011  4:56 AM)K_Dragon Wrote: The Beyblade is cool. I wish i had it. Though I think Golden Armour L'Drago Destroy would be better if it had Xtreme Flat.

You do not understand that the red rubber from LRF is supposed to compliment the red rubber on the underside of L Drago Destroy ...
(Jun. 14, 2011  5:14 AM)Tobiko Wrote: I have L drago, is L drago destroy same with L drago? I'm newbie

Not at all ... If you even took the time to look at their simple pictures, you would notice the difference.
(Jun. 14, 2011  5:14 AM)Tobiko Wrote: I have L drago, is L drago destroy same with L drago? I'm newbie

No. They are two completely different beys. Have you not seen pictures of L Drago Destroy? I mean ... they're all over this thread.
AkirasDaddy released a new video on the L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.

That thing looks sick. It's very near the top of my purchase list now.
The face sticker colours just doesn't go with the rest of the bey ... adding a sticker defeats the purpose of an engraved metal face ... oh well, that's just my opinion. The whole thing looks great in my opinion, I certainly won't be using mine. Grin

Thanks Kai-V!
WOW, that red sticker is made of pure win and awesomesauce. Thanks for the pic Kai-V!
IMO the face sticker the face sticker is nice but as hero said it doesn't match the rest of the bey , and it covers up the awesome engraved metal face . I looks cool but not with this bey .