[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

"Big Bang Pegasis" is definitely the confirmed name.
Wheel looks awesome. I hope that the track and tip really aren't put togeter though Pinching_eyes_2
It clearly says "Track and Bottom fused?!" on the page.
Does anybody have any clue if this new system be able to be customized with the current system....
That looks very nice. I wonder what the other evolutions will look like now.
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:20 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Does anybody have any clue if this new system be able to be customized with the current system....
What is known is posted ...
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It clearly says "Track and Bottom fused?!" on the page.

sigh.. thanks Kai-V, hopefully there will be more gimmicks towards it when it releases >.> but seriously, if they are limiting customisation of track/bottom then the "clips" and "holes" at the bottom of the track must be for something. it would be pretty stupid to only limit customisation but not increase other potential.
If the track and tip are fused, wouldn't that mean less combination posibilities which would further corrupt the meta-game? I'm not sure though... If there are additional parts to add on like the G-Revolution series then that'll be great.

EDIT: Didn't realise Jaems just said pretty much the same.
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:20 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Does anybody have any clue if this new system be able to be customized with the current system....
What is known is posted ...
Ok it's just that having a new system would be a bit weird right now seeing as the current system is well still good and doesn't need a new one in my opinion.
I'm sure people would agree.
But if customizing with this new systen and the current system I think that would be awesome a whole new level to customizing maybe, i'm just very excited Stupid.
The fusing of the track and bottom may not necessarily be a bad thing. There may be certain structures/gimmicks that would only be feasible if the track and bottom were fused. Like maybe a clutch bottom or possibly a true bearing base. I'm looking forward to seeing what direction this new system is going in.
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:27 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Ok it's just that having a new system would be a bit weird right now seeing as the current system is well still good and doesn't need a new one in my opinion.
But if customizing with this new systen and the current system I think that would be awesome a whole new level to customizing maybe, i'm just very excited Stupid.
The Hybrid Wheel System is seriously old now. We definitely need change in this series.

Anyway, considering a third season would probably start at the beginning of April, I think I can safely predict that Big Bang Pegasis will be released around March 28th.
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:27 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Ok it's just that having a new system would be a bit weird right now seeing as the current system is well still good and doesn't need a new one in my opinion.
The Hybrid Wheel System is seriously old now. We definitely need change in this series.

Anyway, considering a third season would probably start at the beginning of April, I think I can safely predict that Big Bang Pegasis will be released around March 28th.
Well not old for me seeing as I live in UK and not being able to buy beys from abroad it's still quite new but yeah I see your point to people who have playing with this system for long time.

Hasbro has realeased beys in the US like Earth Eagle, Lightning L Drago etc for a quite a long time now but still not in UK ..... I'm sure this season 3 comes out in UK in two years
Unhappy
the name sucks the wheel looks awesome
It would be nice as a one off, but I hope that his track and tip fusion thing doesn't become the norm, less customization, etc. Imagine only being able to use rubber flat with 105.
I feel like the proprietary track and tip fusion is an indicator of Big Bang Pegasis being a "forbidden" Beyblade.
It will be like the plastics series. And hopefully some pieces can be taken apart to put in bearings, metal balls, "heavy metal cores" etc.
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:01 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote: I feel like the proprietary track and tip fusion is an indicator of Big Bang Pegasis being a "forbidden" Beyblade.
... The main character will never use a "Forbidden Bey". Pegasis is always far from being 'forbidden'.
Big Bang looks like an upgraded Galaxy. I hope this one actually has decent upper attack, unlike Galaxy.

So they are fusing tracks with bottoms in the new series... Since this probably means less customization, I think season 3's beys might be part of a gimmick series.

I just hope they don't pull an EG on us. lol
Wow, really nice looking bey, digging the name.

This really reminds me of the Plastics days. The Big Bang wheel looks a bit too much like Galaxy for me, so it looks to me like it'll perform the same.

Oh well, I'm still buying this! Finally, a new system!
Hopefully they can create another layer under Big Bang (Yes, getting used to it) that can be like a weight disk, or something.

If only the sniper launcher could support left and right spin (it won't), the MFB's would be better than plastics.

HANDS DOWN
I can probably say that the spin track as to little prongs on both sides and I predict that it has springs when it gets hit in the track, the spring will absorb some shock when contact occurs.
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:27 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: I can probably say that the spin track as to little prongs on both sides and I predict that it has springs when it gets hit in the track, the spring will absorb some shock when contact occurs.
If we get speculations like that this topic will definitely be closed.
Is it just me or does that look like a spin gear with the tip of a blade base combined?? Can it be that a new launching system is in store as well??!!
oh well, sorry Kai-V. im just curious and putting it out there.
I definitely predict the locking of this topic in the very near future ...