[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

(Apr. 03, 2011  2:14 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Actually, my hasbro CH120's have always worked better than my TT CH120's (I've had two of each). Can't speak for M145. I know some people say it's the other way round for CH120, but yeah, I've had two, and I've always found hasbro's to be tighter and more secure.

Anyway, looks to me like it's the plastic snapping, right? Well, if it's true that hasbro's plastics are stronger, their Final Drive may well be better.

That said, not a huge loss Tongue_out

Both of the Hasbro CH120's I've used have (one of which is mine) not been able to stay in 145 mode. It loosely snaps into place and as soon as it is shot goes back to 120. My only TT one works like a charm however.
See, it's the opposite for me, as long as I'm careful to lock it in place before battle, the hasbro ch120 stays at 145. I'll admit I've barely used my TT ch120, but it feels really loose when I try to lock it in.
TAKARA-TOMY released an official document which I think confirms that you obviously cannot tamper with FGrin to make it not go from SF to RF, in any way. So, we are stuck with it, if it is useless as it is, we can only look towards the future.

I believe they even say that you should not be playing with the tabs on the sides.
I put a rubberband on the tabs to try out the huge rf but sadly it is no good. Since the rf is cone shaped, it climbs over the tornado ridge very easily and self kos every time.
Man, got my BBP today, the whole bey is USELESS. Man, I knew it wouldn't be great, but I expected something out of it. It looks kinda cool but F:D is straight in the "Trash Parts" bin.

Also, Rule Clarification, The "Large Wing" part of Big Bang fits on upside down. I'm guessing that's against the rules though, right?
(Apr. 07, 2011  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY released an official document which I think confirms that you obviously cannot tamper with FGrin to make it not go from SF to RF, in any way. So, we are stuck with it, if it is useless as it is, we can only look towards the future.

I believe they even say that you should not be playing with the tabs on the sides.

I know it would illegal but couldn't you just unscrew the bottom and take the mechanism out? Just for if you wanted to play for fun or something. Not gonna buy this until it becomes really low. Fang Leone looks a lot more promising than this.
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I know it would illegal but couldn't you just unscrew the bottom and take the mechanism out? Just for if you wanted to play for fun or something. Not gonna buy this until it becomes really low. Fang Leone looks a lot more promising than this.

I believe that is what AkirasDaddy did, or at least showed.

th!nk Wrote:Also, Rule Clarification, The "Large Wing" part of Big Bang fits on upside down. I'm guessing that's against the rules though, right?

It would really help if you used the actual name for that part ...
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
th!nk Wrote:Also, Rule Clarification, The "Large Wing" part of Big Bang fits on upside down. I'm guessing that's against the rules though, right?

I believe he means the Metal Frame. The PC Frame wouldn't fit positioned like this, either, so it would be indefinitely illegal.
Oh how wrong you are lol. I wish i could share the combos that are using one or all parts of this beyblade and dominate the "top tier" combos. I will let those who made the combos speak on them but BBP alone is amazing.
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Man, got my BBP today, the whole bey is USELESS. Man, I knew it wouldn't be great, but I expected something out of it. It looks kinda cool but FGrin is straight in the "Trash Parts" bin.
(Counter) Fang Pegasis F: D as a counter attacker.
I think someone also mentioned something about Hell F:D.
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:32 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I believe he means the Metal Frame. The PC Frame wouldn't fit positioned like this, either, so it would be indefinitely illegal.
Yeah, what Oki said. I figured "Large Wing" would be clear enough, because only one part has large wings on it, and I couldn't remember the name of the part (in my defense, I was literally half way asleep, I fell asleep about 5 minutes later). And yeah, the PC frame doesn't fit. Just making sure. Still, it's got a noticeable amount of smash.

(Apr. 09, 2011  12:08 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Man, got my BBP today, the whole bey is USELESS. Man, I knew it wouldn't be great, but I expected something out of it. It looks kinda cool but F: D is straight in the "Trash Parts" bin.
(Counter) Fang Pegasis F: D as a counter attacker.

Oooh, wow, thanks, that's most of the parts I didn't have much of an idea what to do with taken care of. Smile Might also be a goid combo for my herculeo cw Grin

I did try F: D again yesterday, and it worked okay once, actually KO'd Basalt BD145 (can't remember the MW I used), but it seemed like a really lucky hit after that one KO.
The key with F: D is to know when to use sliding shoot and when to keep it to stamina. If you use sliding shot early on, you can KO your opponent, but at the cost of stamina, which means you can't switch modes later if you don't KO them right away.
What would you suggest against mf-h basalt aquario bd145cs? The combo works well, but basalt isn't outspun, and it's nigh on impossible to ko.it

That said, it's a very nice combo, I'll be keeping it together, so thanks for the recommendation.
F : D is not for straight attacking.
F : D has an advantage that it can sudden change speed,
causing a sudden force to push the opponent out (so that's why it is called 'Big Bang'....)
However,except those who are extremely lucky, it does only have ONE chance.
If it missed or cannot KO the opponent, Game over.
F : D can sudden change speed and blows the opponent away.
(not joking,it is really strong in power)
but the most important thing is One chance only so it needs luck.
F : D gets really slow by the time it goes to the other mode.So, the second mode is pretty much Useless.And it's not called Big Bang Because it is like that.(It all started with the Big Bang) so Gravity(Left,Counter) F : D would be good as it would outsping Heavy Defense while KO weak Defense.(CS may be a problem though)
Do you mean the speed gap between the speed changing?
Even F : D can automatically change into RHF mode,
it also needs outer force to change its mode.

(Ah, also that Big Bang gimmick is because of Big Bang theory, but I describe its attack force is like as as explosion.)
(Apr. 09, 2011  8:15 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: whats the best mode for this??

Look at the Big Bang Discussion topic in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
Could u give me a link?? I cant find it
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:18 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: Could u give me a link?? I cant find it

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Big-Bang-Discussion

How could you not find it?
He didn't even bother to check the other forums, that's why... some people are so lazy even when they're already sitting on a computer to begin with.
i ment i couldnt find where the talk about best mode is IN that thread
and fyi im canadas top swimmer so i wouldnt be saying im lazy
You're supposed to get an idea about what the best mode is from the OP. 2 of the modes (ODA and Upper) do best on separate tracks, so it's up to you to decide which is the best.