[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

(Dec. 12, 2010  8:30 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:24 PM)Moss Wrote: Basalt looks like super Dark.

Let's hope it has more use....and let's really hope this isn't banned from day one because of the weight limit :\

We don't have a weight limit.
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:30 PM)Evan Wrote: Let's hope it has more use....and let's really hope this isn't banned from day one because of the weight limit :\

it won't be, as Kai-V said earlier, the forbidden gimmick of this beyblade is the fact that its over the TT weight limit.
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:32 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:30 PM)Evan Wrote: Let's hope it has more use....and let's really hope this isn't banned from day one because of the weight limit :\

it won't be, as Kai-V said earlier, the forbidden gimmick of this beyblade is the fact that its over the weight limit.

I didn't understand her words fully on that one. Thanks for clearing it up.

(Dec. 12, 2010  8:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:30 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:24 PM)Moss Wrote: Basalt looks like super Dark.

Let's hope it has more use....and let's really hope this isn't banned from day one because of the weight limit :\

We don't have a weight limit.

I was talking about Takara's weight limit. I know the WBO doesn't have one.
does anybody else think the notches in the metal would be good for spin equalizaion. im just hoping it has good smash
50g? New Libra anyone?

Anyway, the metal wheel is so round...And if it really is that heavy I think we might finally have ourselves another top tier HWS Defense metal wheel.

The whole bey looks so nice, especially the clear wheel. Love the way it looks like a clock.
Forbidden as in Libra banned or forbidden for story purposes like L-Drago.
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:20 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Maybe its Forbidden due to the weight of the bey
Perhaps if you read before you posted you would have seen that I already wrote that ...

To everyone saying "the owner", he is most likely called Faust.
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:42 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: Forbidden as in Libra banned or forbidden for story purposes like L-Drago.

Libra = Banned
Lightning L-Drago, Basalt Horolgium, Meteo L-Drago = Forbidden Bey

It has to do with the story line I think. I dunno, I don't follow the anime.
The clock design is very nice, and it appears Basalt steals spin in one of those pics. Weird though, unlike Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, and Gravity Perseus, were you find the clear wheel and metal wheel are exclusive to each other, Basalt and Hologium aren't, meaning you could put any other regular clear wheel (Cancer, Lacerta, Eagle, Wolf) and make the Bey "forbidden".I hope it doesn't go for much on Ebay, I want to attempt to buy it when it comes out Smile
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:55 PM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: The clock design is very nice, and it appears Basalt steals spin in one of those pics. Weird though, unlike Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, and Gravity Perseus, were you find the clear wheel and metal wheel are exclusive to each other, Basalt and Hologium aren't, meaning you could put any other regular clear wheel (Cancer, Lacerta, Eagle, Wolf) and make the Bey "forbidden".I hope it doesn't go for much on Ebay, I want to attempt to buy it when it comes out Smile

read previous posts before you post, and gravity perseus isn't a forbidden beyblade (at least i don't recall anyone mentioning it was)

on ebay it will be high at the start but Sonokong sellers should appear and they'll be nearly half cheaper on there.
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:03 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:55 PM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: The clock design is very nice, and it appears Basalt steals spin in one of those pics. Weird though, unlike Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, and Gravity Perseus, were you find the clear wheel and metal wheel are exclusive to each other, Basalt and Hologium aren't, meaning you could put any other regular clear wheel (Cancer, Lacerta, Eagle, Wolf) and make the Bey "forbidden".I hope it doesn't go for much on Ebay, I want to attempt to buy it when it comes out Smile
read previous posts before you post, and gravity perseus isn't a forbidden beyblade (at least i don't recall anyone mentioning it was)
on ebay it will be high at the start but Sonokong sellers should appear and they'll be nearly half cheaper on there.
I read the post, I just believe Perseus should be forbidden because he spins right and left.
Thanks for info on who might sell it and the price.
Awesome...

Looks like Vulcan's new competition.
aint basalt that thing you put in your bath or something! oh well looks like a good buy
Not the best looking bey but still quite cool. Blatently the savior of defence with how heavy it is which will please some people. Hoping that the clear wheel is quite heavy too and it's not completly the metal wheel.
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:20 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Awesome...

Looks like Vulcan's new competition.

I was actually thinking just that, considering Vulcan horseus 85r2f is destroying everything in it's path, It needed some serious competition. Basalt bull Gb145wb my become the immovable object to this previously unstoppable force.
hurray for metaphors
finnaly, a completely round wheel!
it is awesome!!!!!!!!
This beyblade does have Wide Defense. I think it's 50 grams becuz of it's metal wheel. It's thick. Or maybe it also comes with a metal face. It's as tall as flame libra or sagittario. So it looks like 130-145. I think i agree with kai-v, its forbidden for its weight. Though lightning l-drago... no reason for it to be forbidden. It's just left spin. I think the track will probably be 140? A forbidden bey with a whole new track? I'm just guessin...
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:04 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: so now we have a carp heavy forbidden clock?

EPIC.

LOLOLOLOL that made me laugh xD.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:30 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: finnaly, a completely round wheel!
it is awesome!!!!!!!!

Isn't rock and burn round? Well rock is just kinda bumpy and burn has wavish lines
Now, we dont need watches. We can just launch this bey and see what time it is xP
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:33 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
it is awesome!!!!!!!!

Isn't rock and burn round? Well rock is just kinda bumpy and burn has wavish lines

Rock isn't circular, just round. Burn is very circular though.
This Beyblade is part of the Maximum Series, most likely for its excessive weight.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:33 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
it is awesome!!!!!!!!

yes but this is the roundest of all Libruhhh
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:33 PM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:04 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: so now we have a carp heavy forbidden clock?

EPIC.

LOLOLOLOL that made me laugh xD.

Next im gonna attach this to a chain and pretend that im Flavor Flav XD
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This Beyblade is part of the Maximum Series, most likely for its excessive weight.

Hmm... So there are going to be more then one of this 'excessiveness' in a Beyblade. Perhaps the next Bey released in the series will be a Stamina part as at the moment we have a plethora of Attack Wheels available.