[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

(Dec. 16, 2010  5:06 PM)JÆMS Wrote: you are not. TT/Hasbro are toys manufacture company which makes TOYS not anime shows. Nirvana (if i am correct) makes the anime.

Just saying, it's nelvana.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:21 PM)Pyro Wrote: It's the same...they don't change the shape of the clear wheel without giving it a new name.
i,e Pegasis/Pegasis II

And there already is red/orange one in the original. Why would you want another? D:<

It looks like they took Storm, put it in the oven a bit too long, and named it Screw.
Meaning they screwed up making Storm Tongue_out

The clear wheel might be Capricorne II?
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:15 AM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:21 PM)Pyro Wrote: It's the same...they don't change the shape of the clear wheel without giving it a new name.
i,e Pegasis/Pegasis II

And there already is red/orange one in the original. Why would you want another? D:<

It looks like they took Storm, put it in the oven a bit too long, and named it Screw.

its not it hase the same shape as regular capricorne.
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Then Dr. Ziggurat would own it in the anime, and show it for two seconds ?
what then the first good capricorne has a minor role?it seems that it is a better bey little by little and still it has been ridiculed
oh and who noticed that there are 10 horns on screw capricorne's face and the original one has a banner and capricorne printed on it
Darn, Screw looks like it will have loads of Smash! Thanks for the pic, RエスコルピオT125JB!
that MW looks awsoem! thanks for the pic RエスコルピオT125JB Cute
[quote='Kai-V' pid='444109' dateline='1291479493']
It is not totally confirmed, but at the same time really not imaginary ...

so is it confirmed that there will be a metal flat cause i am realy excited about that!!!!
Im definitley getting this
im buying three
one for reapeated battle one for backup and one kept in mint condition
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:54 AM)nigakhan Wrote: so is it confirmed that there will be a metal flat cause i am realy excited about that!!!!
Seriously ? I have quite confirmed this posts ago.
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:51 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:15 AM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote:
i,e Pegasis/Pegasis II

its not it hase the same shape as regular capricorne.

Oh... I miss read that, sorry for that post... Atleast i can finally get a 90 track the easy way!!! im gonna buy this booster when its released
u realize that almost exact same pic was posted on the last page rite? there was no reason to re post it
Love the color of the Clear Wheel. Cool
Just imagine, a bunch of little kids running around saying "Screw Cancer!".
I do like the CW. Nice color choice.
If they made a clear wheel called "You" some kid would say "I like Screw You!"

I like the CW, finally a Capricorne bey with a (probably) useful part,MF! It's my zodiac!
Lol I can't wait to TRY and get this to make Screw Virgo GB145S!
I wish TT had consulted hasbro when naming this...
I wonder if Hasbro will rename this to prevent things like the above posts.
if all goes well and screw and metal flat are amazing this would be like top teir out of the box! me want it...
Although I do not necessarily see the link, the Metal Wheel was really named after 'screwdriver'. If the popular English language gives a different connotation to "screw", that is not really TAKARA-TOMY's fault.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:20 PM)darkaries24 Wrote: if all goes well and screw and metal flat are amazing this would be like top teir out of the box! me want it...

I can honestly say that MF will most likely become top tier. As for screw it really depends.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:33 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: I can honestly say that MF will most likely become top tier. As for screw it really depends.

We have not yet seen what the width of MF will be...
I could tell you what the render looked like, but obviously if we look at TAKARA-TOMY's official render for RF, then that is just no indication ...