[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

(Dec. 16, 2010  4:58 PM)screw capricorn Wrote: he was fine on ep 51
... We are talking about Toby, not Tobio. Know what you are talking about. This is becoming off-topic anyway, all I wanted to highlight is that this Beyblade might not even appear that much in the anime, and the anime is directly linked to most of Hasbro's releases ...
why are people saying maybe in an episode???? this bey wont be any episodes O.o
Hasbro made these and TT makes the episodes
IF i am correct that is haha
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:03 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: why are people saying maybe in an episode???? this bey wont be any episodes O.o
What are you talking about ? If this Beyblade does not appear in the anime, then Hasbro will not release it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:03 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: Hasbro made these and TT makes the episodes

sorry for getting off topic*
you are not. TT/Hasbro are toys manufacture company which makes TOYS not anime shows. Nirvana (if i am correct) makes the anime.
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:03 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: why are people saying maybe in an episode???? this bey wont be any episodes O.o
What are you talking about ? If this Beyblade does not appear in the anime, then Hasbro will not release it.

but............wouldnt TT have to release it to......wait i think i am confusing myself...
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:07 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: but............wouldnt TT have to release it to......wait i think i am confusing myself...

Whether it be in the anime/mango or not; TT is definitely releasing this beyblade, that is why we are currently seeing advertisements for it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:10 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:07 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: but............wouldnt TT have to release it to......wait i think i am confusing myself...

Whether it be in the anime/mango or not; TT is definitely releasing this beyblade, that is why we are currently seeing advertisements for it.

O...i though it was just a hasbro thing............unconfused now :3
to be honest i know this will be a good bey
No it didn't, you double posted, just now...
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Screw Capricorne is in this picture, 90 is confirmed :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107374...06277.html

screw Capricorn looks cool and all but the main bey in the picture gets me wondering.

Edit: just figured out that its basalt horogium
Looks wavy, but that's a top view so I can't say that. Thanks, Kai-V for the pics.

Also, I love the stickers on the Clear Wheel.
Thanks Kai-V!

I love the Clear Wheel. Finally, a cheap way to get 90.
ugh i hate capricorne...screw capricorn
i'm kidding this actually looks pretty good although
MF=Metal Face
MF=Metal Flat
so i thought they would change the name or abbreviation
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:03 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: ugh i hate capricorne...screw capricorn
i'm kidding this actually looks pretty good although
MF=Metal Face
MF=Metal Flat
so i thought they would change the name or abbreviation
"MF" is never included in the official naming system TAKARA-TOMY has. Personally, the only reason people write abbreviate to "MF" is because they are lazy. Now, either you write it at the beginning of the name, or you actually write "Metal Face" like a good person with fingers would ...
Can anyone tell me why can the Metal Change Tip can perform like that?
--------------------------------
I think the Metal Flat bottom will not be as wide as WF because it will be too terrible as a booster bey -3-
This isn't the place for that at all, you should ask in the Ask A Question, Get an Answer thread.
Also, it's explained in the beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Driger_S
Oh,sorry.
I didn't check the beywiki anyway.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:01 PM)vamasco Wrote: This video shows Screw Capricorne at 1:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGkgIBfudKo&feature=sub

(Dec. 16, 2010  5:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Screw Capricorne is in this picture, 90 is confirmed :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107374...06277.html

Check the thread before posting.
screw looks like it will have phenomenal smash but
the gap looks like it needs to be widened
well metal bottoms provide alot of weight. i can use it in a combo Mf earth bull gb145 mb. I dont know the total weight o it, but it will be heavy.
Screw Capricorn looks like it is gonna be good, I wish I had it!
lol i dont even have a storm capricorn, i wish i could get it so i could compare it to my friends.
That's not really on topic. Also you don't want one. They suck.
yep