[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

It is not totally confirmed, but at the same time really not imaginary ...

This is a Booster that will be released on January 22nd 2011 for approximately 787 yen.

Screw :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107250...00634.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107250...00636.html

As I had mentioned, a sort of distorted version of Storm.

MF stands for Metal Flat.
I can see a lot of jokes coming from the name later on...

I assume screw is inspired by Galaxy as well?

EDIT:

P.S., The title of the page translated weirded me out a bit, made me think a backdoor was going into my system when I clicked the link.
Hmm hope drew Anf mf sre top tier
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:27 PM)Ra Wrote: Hmm hope drew Anf mf sre top tier

I'm excited as well, but please take your time. lol
SCREW CANCER!

Thanks for the info, Kai-V.
Screw this :"(
Getting this. A way to get 90 in a booster Smile
EDIT: Thanks Kai-V!
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:28 PM)REtread Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:27 PM)Ra Wrote: Hmm hope drew Anf mf sre top tier

I'm excited as well, but please take your time. lol
Oh I was goin g to tru to get blades for my friend let's hope mf will be better than rf so we don't have to by more rfs
Metal ball was a dud(correct me if I'm wrong. I just havent seen uses for it), metal spike was a dud. Now I think metal flat will be a dud. It will act more similar to the "f" series bottoms, than rf and r2f. I just wonder how wide it is.
Thanks for the info Kai-v!
thanks kai v! i think this will start a source of jokes for the name like the bump king jokes
Thanks for the info, Kai-V!

Finally, an an easy way to snatch a 90 with a load of new parts.
I am so getting this, this just made my day Smile
'Go! Screw Sagittario!' 'Sagittario does not suck!'
No, cool.
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:18 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Metal ball was a dud(correct me if I'm wrong. I just havent seen uses for it), metal spike was a dud. Now I think metal flat will be a dud. It will act more similar to the "f" series bottoms, than rf and r2f. I just wonder how wide it is.

That's a dumb reason to think that: The other two metal bottoms released have sucked so this one will too. This has the potential to be really useful at the moment with defence bottoms being rubber with little stamina. Hopefully this will be able to be used in attack combos to smash it about a bit then outspin it. Also in the past metal attack bottoms have always been faster than plain plastic bottoms. Also metal attack bottoms take longer to wear down too. And we'll finally have a useful capricorne.
Unless the tip is confirmed to be MQ or RQ.
*sigh* another-soon-to-be top tier tip
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:32 PM)Anime101 Wrote: *sigh* another-soon-to-be top tier tip

Yeah cause top tier tips are awful.... Hoping this will act like Metal change. That would be cool.
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:27 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:18 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Metal ball was a dud(correct me if I'm wrong. I just havent seen uses for it), metal spike was a dud. Now I think metal flat will be a dud. It will act more similar to the "f" series bottoms, than rf and r2f. I just wonder how wide it is.

That's a dumb reason to think that: The other two metal bottoms released have sucked so this one will too. This has the potential to be really useful at the moment with defence bottoms being rubber with little stamina. Hopefully this will be able to be used in attack combos to smash it about a bit then outspin it. Also in the past metal attack bottoms have always been faster than plain plastic bottoms. Also metal attack bottoms take longer to wear down too. And we'll finally have a useful capricorne.

LOL. Did you even read all of my post. My reason for thinking that was NOT because the other two "metal" series bottoms were bad, but it was because It cannot compare to the speed of rubber bottoms.
I also don't know much about plastics, but I know this - metal fight beyblades are very different, so while you say metal attack bottoms may have been good for plastics, the same principle may not apply to metal fight beyblades.
I hope that MF is as wide as WF and not just a regular F though...
I don't see Screw becoming top-tier unless the gap is widened...it just looks too smooth. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Also if Hasbro releases this, along with the 90 track........then xD......... it might be popular or O.o yah. -.-
LOL Screw Capricorne..... But not cool Capricorne is my favorite Smile. But to me i just think MF is going to be hard to control.
i knew screw capricorne would be released as a bosster! I can predict the beyblade future!
i really like the design of screw!it is awesome
i can't wait for this beyblade to be released.
Yesshhh!!! My astrological sign might not be an useless bey anymore...