[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

(May. 19, 2017  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 19, 2017  3:46 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote: I wonder if the plastic layer will get banned eventually?

All Layers are made of plastic. What do you mean?

I want to believe that they just mean the layer in general. Because of D and D2
I'm not really a Deathscyther fan, but this looks pretty cool. I wonder why the D isn't reverse tho
(May. 19, 2017  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 19, 2017  3:46 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote: I wonder if the plastic layer will get banned eventually?

All Layers are made of plastic. What do you mean?

Sorry, I mean just like the other Deathscyther layers. I wonder if it will be OP?
(May. 19, 2017  7:05 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote:
(May. 19, 2017  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: All Layers are made of plastic. What do you mean?

Sorry, I mean just like the other Deathscyther layers. I wonder if it will be OP?

Probably not, if you look at the clear side it looks VERY recoil heavy. The design is definitely not as round as its predecessors.
(May. 19, 2017  7:03 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I'm not really a Deathscyther fan, but this looks pretty cool. I wonder why the D isn't reverse tho

Horizontal reflexed letter would only adopted by the Beyblade which the first letter of its beast's (avatar's) name were used by the previous Beyblade.
(May. 19, 2017  10:22 AM)azsas Wrote:
(May. 19, 2017  7:03 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I'm not really a Deathscyther fan, but this looks pretty cool. I wonder why the D isn't reverse tho

Horizontal reflexed letter would only adopted by the Beyblade which the first letter of its beast's (avatar's) name were used by the previous Beyblade.

I don't quite get what u mean. Can u give an example?
(May. 20, 2017  5:06 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(May. 19, 2017  10:22 AM)azsas Wrote: Horizontal reflexed letter would only adopted by the Beyblade which the first letter of its beast's (avatar's) name were used by the previous Beyblade.

I think I can simplify it, when a dual layer is upgraded to a god layer, it retains the stylized letter it had when it was a dual layer. New God Layers need to differentiate themselves from previous Beys who start with a similar first letter.
(May. 20, 2017  5:06 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(May. 19, 2017  10:22 AM)azsas Wrote: Horizontal reflexed letter would only adopted by the Beyblade which the first letter of its beast's (avatar's) name were used by the previous Beyblade.

Drain Fafnir vs. Fang Fenrir
(May. 18, 2017  11:39 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2017  9:31 PM)KingVictory Wrote: That's pretty interesting to be honest, because X2 .V.C is the combo I use for X2's stamina combo too Smile
Also, I agree with it not doing well with revolve. It would slide too much and make it too hard for X2 to hit at a proper angle.
Before we get too off topic here, I would like to say something.  X2 is a terrible stamina layer. It may win in battkes, but only because it can burst. No matter how hard you launch, if you launch the opposong bey about the same speed, X2 would lose in all battles of endurance.

Yeah, you're not wrong.
Am I the only one thinking this will get worn Valkyrie teeth out of the box?
(May. 20, 2017  5:24 PM)Sıon Wrote: Am I the only one thinking this will get worn Valkyrie teeth out of the box?

They might nerf it considering the basic and dual layer Deathscyther are banned
(May. 20, 2017  5:24 PM)Sıon Wrote: Am I the only one thinking this will get worn Valkyrie teeth out of the box?
Don't think so, since the design is already super recoil-heavy. Nerfing the teeth would just be counter-intuitive.
(May. 21, 2017  3:33 AM)Bastillon Wrote:
Don't think so, since the design is already super recoil-heavy. Nerfing the teeth would just be counter-intuitive.

That hasn't stopped them before, lol
Here is the description of the Hunter driver, acording to Takara Tomy's website, and translated with Google Translate:

"Attack type driver that balanced high grip force and small turning mobility that can attack opponents staying in the center by thin rubber shaft at the tip."
So, is basically a RSF bottom from MFB.
Ok, so it's not a RSF.
(May. 26, 2017  5:22 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Ok, so it's not a RSF.

it looks like it to me. what do you mean?
(May. 26, 2017  5:33 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  5:22 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Ok, so it's not a RSF.

it looks like it to me. what do you mean?

It's basically a thinner RF like someone suggested it could be earlier in the thread.
(May. 26, 2017  5:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  5:33 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: it looks like it to me. what do you mean?

It's basically a thinner RF like someone suggested it could be earlier in the thread.

a thinner RF is RSF
(May. 26, 2017  5:39 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  5:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It's basically a thinner RF like someone suggested it could be earlier in the thread.

a thinner RF is RSF

SF refers to a partially-conical shape that ends with a circular flat tip. 

If the tip doesn't taper, it's not a Semi-Flat. It's just a smaller Flat. I'm pretty hesitant to even call Blow a semi-flat, but that's a whole different discussion.
YES!!! A thinner Xtreme, that's not an RSF!!! Now I'm loving this! Thanks for the pics, Kouryuu
Oh I'm sure 100% of Dragoon fans will put Hunter on the Dragoon S Layer to replicate Dragoon S from the old gen.
Thank you for the pictures. That are really great news. Smile I'm super excited for this Bey. ^^
Awesome! A thinner Xtreme!!!!!!!!
If the teeth is good, I would use kD.4M.Hn as my barrage combo. Smile