[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

To be released on April 29th 2017. Tornado Wyvern comes with a new Driver called Atomic, which has a free-spinning ring or ball tip. 

The rest of the content known so far:
- Inferno Ifrit (blue)
- Exceed Evil-eye (red)
- Exceed Evil-eye (orange)
- Psychic Phantom (red-orange)
- Beast Behemoth (green)
- Fang Fenrir (red)
- Fang Fenrir (black-brown)

UPDATE:

(Apr. 14, 2017  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Tornado Wyvern God Layer:
[Image: 000585.png]
Definitely confirmed that the lower part is free-spinning.

[Image: bey_b80.jpg]

Atomic Driver:
[Image: 000586.png]

And overall content of this Random Booster:
[Image: B_80.png]

Individual Beyblades:
Red Exceed Evil-eye with Gravity? (Click to View)
Brown Fang Fenrir with one of the Discs with plastic around it (Click to View)
Yellow Exceed Evil-eye with the 2 Disc? (Click to View)
Red Psychic Phantom with 6 and Vortex? (Click to View)
Blue Inferno Ifrit with 2 and a clear white Vortex? (Click to View)
Red Fang Fenrir with 2 and a yellow Glaive? (Click to View)
Green Beast Behemoth with 4 and a green Vortex? (Click to View)
Will this one include Dranzer S?
You mean 2017?
(Oct. 22, 2016  1:56 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Will this one include Dranzer S?

No, Dranzer isn't gonna be released in a random booster. It'll be sold in WBBA stores in Japan on November I believe.
Maybe they'll have the secondary rares be dual layers that don't have official Beys such as E2 or M2, or they could release the ones that haven't seen the light of day, being C2 and T2.
Anyone else think that this Random booster will be attack themed?
Awesome

buying random booster is probably my fev thing doing while making a collection

hopefully this one will have new good stuff + stuff that didn't got released in previous RBs
I think this should be Tornado Wyvern or Killer Deathscyther or Acid Anubis.
We've known that B-73 is Starter God Valkyrie, so it's sure that B-74 should be Starter New Spriggan, B-75 should be Booster Blaze Ragnaruk, and perhaps B-76 a New Entry Set (I don't know, the entry set of the second generation was just after B-37 Booster K2, but the entry set of the first generation was after three recolored boosters). And we know that B-77 is the New BeyLogger, B-80 is a New Random Booster, and there should be four beys before this RB, so I think there should be a Starter or a Booster which is B-78 or B-79. And perhaps we can have a new String Launcher for the third generation(We've have a red one for the first and a white for the second, I think they will release another one with different color for the third generation, or perhaps no new string launcher and both B-78 and B-79 are new beys), and for the possible booster or starter of either B-78 or B-79, and the RB of B-80, I think there might be Acid Anubis, Killer Deathscyther, Tornado Wyvern or a whole Mad Minoboros. Smile
(all of a sudden this is a major topic? lol k Tongue_out)

I personally think that in this RB the filler beys will be more DLs, specifically the ones from September and October. Metal Fight Explosion had a similar pattern in their RBs, so it shouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibility.

(also it'd be cool to have recolors of the rest of the DLs Tongue_out)
I just want to see recolors of Z2.
Wow.. I hope we get: Y2, B3, Z2, M2, E2, B2, F2, maybe L2, I2, P2 or Chaos? Let’s hope there’s no Jerk, or previous disks in this. We need: Ring, bumper, Aero, magnum, and polish. Since we should get 2 beys that are rare (unlike that red V2 that we got before) that are not just reused parts but new beys all together. And hopefully we can make more full beys with the parts. Looks like I’ll be spending a lot of money again good thing I got racks in my undies compartment.
(Jan. 05, 2017  3:43 AM)Alta Wrote: I just want to see recolors of Z2.

I'm afraid that there will not be Z2 in any RB, since Z2's metal balls inside would make a sound and buyers can know what this is, and this problem cannot be solved by simply sellotape the bag as they did for Claw, Orbit etc.
But we can expect a recolored Z2 in another RLC :)
(Jan. 05, 2017  5:30 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I'm afraid that there will not be Z2 in any RB, since Z2's metal balls inside would make a sound and buyers can know what this is, and this problem cannot be solved by simply sellotape the bag as they did for Claw, Orbit etc.
But we can expect a recolored Z2 in another RLC Smile

I really don't think that's going to stop them.
Didn't they put small bits of of cardboard in the slots where the metal balls are? Maybe I'm just crazy
They did it with Earth Virgo's spin track in the random booster, but I doubt they would do the same today. They're cutting the costs as much as possible in every way possible, and it hurted the product's quality, unfortunately.
(Jan. 05, 2017  6:51 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: They did it with Earth Virgo's spin track in the random booster, but I doubt they would do the same today. They're cutting the costs as much as possible in every way possible, and it hurted the product's quality, unfortunately.

I am sure they could do it, it's not like TT doesn't already put in cardboard inserts in RBs to keep people from telling by weight, as well as wrapping Drivers like Claw differently so they can't make noise.
(Jan. 05, 2017  5:30 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I'm afraid that there will not be Z2 in any RB, since Z2's metal balls inside would make a sound and buyers can know what this is, and this problem cannot be solved by simply sellotape the bag as they did for Claw, Orbit etc.
But we can expect a recolored Z2 in another RLC Smile

There are 10 Beys I think that haven't been used yet. they have to do Z2 eventually. it is certain. I would love a L2 or P2 recolor. Every beyblade will be used in a random pack at least once.
(Jan. 05, 2017  4:05 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Wow.. I hope we get: Y2, B3, Z2, M2, E2, B2, F2, maybe L2, I2, P2 or Chaos? Let’s hope there’s no Jerk, or previous disks in this. We need: Ring, bumper, Aero, magnum, and polish. Since we should get 2 beys that are rare (unlike that red V2 that we got before) that are not just reused parts but new beys all together. And hopefully we can make more full beys with the parts. Looks like I’ll be spending a lot of money again good thing I got racks in my undies compartment.
I don't think TT will ever use a part from a rare bey in any kind of booster or product. They really do like keeping those parts exclusive to the rare bey even if it's useless
(Jan. 05, 2017  6:51 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: They did it with Earth Virgo's spin track in the random booster, but I doubt they would do the same today. They're cutting the costs as much as possible in every way possible, and it hurted the product's quality, unfortunately.

Burst is definitely the most complex and expensive to manufacture series of Beyblade so far. The product durability issues are due to poor design and a lack of testing, not cost-cutting.
If anything, Hasbro is cost cutting. Uncertain Seeing the lack of parts and stuff disheartens me
If Beyblade Burst gets any more complex Hasbro will likely do what they did with 4D.
...I wonder if hoping for Revolve will be in vain...
(Jan. 08, 2017  12:53 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: If anything, Hasbro is cost cutting. Uncertain Seeing the lack of parts and stuff disheartens me

This is definitely true. Really disappointing and to be honest, I would be ashamed to have worked on these products.
(Jan. 08, 2017  5:55 AM)chaomaster100 Wrote: If Beyblade Burst gets any more complex Hasbro will likely do what they did with 4D.

They did a pretty good job with 4D, in fact. Most of them were ugly recolors but at least they were exactly like the originals, performance-wise.
(Jan. 08, 2017  3:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: They did a pretty good job with 4D, in fact. Most of them were ugly recolors but at least they were exactly like the originals, performance-wise.

I don't think hes talking about the Hyperblades. I think he means the first 4D stuff, like Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F or L-Drago Destructor LW105LF.