[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

(Mar. 19, 2017  2:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If it does, let's hope the sharp is actually good like Survive drivers sharp and not bad like the original FConfused or the Trans driver.

I just hope it could have a stable sharp tip instead of a movable tip like F: S.
Personally, I'm holding out for Bearing Core 2, or at the very least a rubber sharp tip. 
Idk if anyone else has noticed this, but all the drivers that have come with the God Layers so far have had simular gimmicks to said layers. (gV and Rb both had a movement change, kS and Lp both have rollers, bR and Fl both have wings)
Since Drain Fafnir looks like it has rubber on the layer, I think a rubber tip would be included here, preferably BC2 because it's been eons since a tip of that type has been released. :P

/wmg
(Mar. 19, 2017  6:23 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Honestly I really don't think that's possible. With a mode change like that the tip has to be small or else it will launch itself out of the stadium in attack mode

Not the size but the shape i mean. Plus I hope the sharp can line up to the hole flat to make a bigger sharp.

Again this is assuming this has an F : S type driver.

(Mar. 19, 2017  7:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Personally, I'm holding out for Bearing Core 2, or at the very least a rubber sharp tip. 
Idk if anyone else has noticed this, but all the drivers that have come with the God Layers so far have had simular gimmicks to said layers. (gV and Rb both had a movement change, kS and Lp both have rollers, bR and Fl both have wings)
Since Drain Fafnir looks like it has rubber on the layer, I think a rubber tip would be included here, preferably BC2 because it's been eons since a tip of that type has been released. :P

/wmg

Depending on the type (I assume attack), it's pretty unlikely it'll be Bearing Core 2 like, and I am almost certain that a plastic bearing tip has to be released first, which we haven't got yet.
(Mar. 19, 2017  7:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Personally, I'm holding out for Bearing Core 2, or at the very least a rubber sharp tip. 
Since Drain Fafnir looks like it has rubber on the layer, I think a rubber tip would be included here, preferably BC2 because it's been eons since a tip of that type has been released. Tongue_out

/wmg

And if it does turn out to be a Bearing Core 2 comeback, I shall hide under my rock out of fear as the fanboys/girls explode with the possible BC2 hype once again... but hey, it'll probably sell really well which is good Grin
(Mar. 19, 2017  8:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Not the size but the shape i mean. Plus I hope the sharp can line up to the hole flat to make a bigger sharp.

Depending on the type (I assume attack), it's pretty unlikely it'll be Bearing Core 2 like, and I am almost certain that a plastic bearing tip has to be released first, which we haven't got yet.

TBH, reading Fafnir's "story", it seems somewhat appropriate for this to be a Defense-type, actually. But at this point, it's all just speculation.
(Mar. 19, 2017  8:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Not the size but the shape i mean. Plus I hope the sharp can line up to the hole flat to make a bigger sharp.

You know, I think Legend Spriggan would have something like an F : S driver, would make more sense for a balance type and would be the opposite to God Valkyrie.
I hope its driver can be something like WD or EWD if there is really rubber on its layer, bacause Meteo L-drago works very well with them.
i hope that the driver its something like unite or fusion

or dranzer v2 base
(Mar. 21, 2017  2:31 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Is this the famous starter of April?

It is unknown, otherwise I would have merged the topics together.
The picture without a light glare on it and with the background cut out:

[Image: C7ad42VVsAEbkUU.jpg]
Credits to: https://twitter.com/LUUI1203san1/status/...5241047040
(Mar. 22, 2017  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The picture without a light glare on it and with the background cut out:

Holy smokes that looks awesome.
(Mar. 22, 2017  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The picture without a light glare on it and with the background cut out:

No white transparent part? Cool...
I sure hope the blue "F"s on the layer aren't the only rubber on it. It would be awesome if the gold part was the rubber, but that's highly unlikely.
(Mar. 23, 2017  6:35 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I sure hope the blue "F"s on the layer aren't the only rubber on it. It would be awesome if the gold part was the rubber, but that's highly unlikely.

I'm a little afraid, too. I think the amount of rubber would be alright for some nice spin steal, but if it doesn't stick out far enough it might wear down to a point where the rubber doesn't make contact anymore.
(Mar. 23, 2017  8:23 PM)Homax Wrote: I'm a little afraid, too. I think the amount of rubber would be alright for some nice spin steal, but if it doesn't stick out far enough it might wear down to a point where the rubber doesn't make contact anymore.

From what i think, the whole bottom part of the layer might also be made of rubber, except for the teeth, providing a bit more contact.
This beyblade in my opinion has too much detail to handle I don't know what to focus on
I wish they give it a cool gimmick like a mode change. Hopefully it's even better than lost longinus.
I think this could be left spin and the blader could be a ryuga-esque character because of the streak in his hair but thats just a theory a BEY theory
(Mar. 28, 2017  2:47 AM)amidamaru Wrote: I think this could be left spin and the blader could be a ryuga-esque character because of the streak in his hair but thats just a theory a BEY theory

I like what u did there.... heh heh
I think that Drain Fafnir is going have a mode change tip if look that the pic. more Closey to the bottem.
I think the gimmick on this one will be that the little crystal-like things on the edges of the disk can pop out.
(Mar. 28, 2017  3:46 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I think the gimmick on this one will be that the little crystal-like things on the edges of the disk can pop out.

Hope not cos they already made 2 with a popping out gimmick. I want them to put something new. Maybe a free spin gimmick on the driver like bearing drive or something like that would be cool.
i wonder if the frame will be made of rubber since it would suit the beyblade.
Is that possible that dF can spin in both direction? I feel that the gap on the layer is a little strange.