[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

(Mar. 14, 2017  2:13 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: After watching marutti's video for the manga, I noticed that Drain Fafnir's disc was positioned like a right spin. I hope thats not the case irl

Um it's a actually positioned to be left spin
(Mar. 14, 2017  2:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Um it's a actually positioned to be left spin
Oops i got confused
We can see a bit more of Drain Fafnir in colour, here:

[Image: Drain_Fafnir_sneakpeek3.jpg]

Just to clarify it once and for all: it is indeed left-spin.
Oh! Black and yellow is an awesome combination! I wonder how the disc, frame and driver will look like! :O
Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! :D

Update:
Actually, never mind. It's blue and yellow. xD
Tweaking a bit the brightness and contrast, we can see better. :)
[Image: d04CFFV.jpg]
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:30 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Oh! Black and yellow is an awesome combination! I wonder how the disc, frame and driver will look like! Gasp
Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! Grin

Update:
Actually, never mind. It's blue and yellow. xD
Tweaking a bit the brightness and contrast, we can see better. Smile
[Image: d04CFFV.jpg]

I hope the blue part is rubber...So that it can do Spin Steal just like Meteo L-Drago. Smile
Does everyone know that Flee De La Hola(owner of Fafnir) doesn't use a launcher and hand spins Fafnir.
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:35 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Does everyone know that Flee De La Hola(owner of Fafnir) doesn't use a launcher and hand spins Fafnir.

Interesting, and that is what I would do as Bae Master and I discovered early after Burst's launch that it easily burst opponents, but that is illegal hah.
But it has been teased in White and Blue just next to Tornado Wyvern, and here it is in gold and blue colors ... Have I a problem or the teaser isn't clear?
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:35 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Does everyone know that Flee De La Hoya(owner of Fafnir) doesn't use a launcher and hand spins Fafnir.

Thanks for sharing. It really makes me wonder if this will be a booster. While I find it unlikely that they would not include a left spin launcher of some sort, they could say that you are supposed to hand spin it..
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:44 PM)Hato Wrote: Thanks for sharing. It really makes me wonder if this will be a booster. While I find it unlikely that they would not include a left spin launcher of some sort, they could say that you are supposed to hand spin it..

More maybe with a left spin Protolaucher so you can still weak spin it
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:44 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: But it has been teased in White and Blue just next to Tornado Wyvern, and here it is in gold and blue colors ... Have I a problem or the teaser isn't clear?

I think one of them is a recolour that will be available via CoroCoro's limited lottery.
Great, not only does Flee have a cute design, but he has a fun gimmick too. He is slowly becoming best new character. Tongue_out

Personally, I hope this comes with a Left Light Launcher, solely because long winder compatibility only leads to good things. Tongue_out
it will obviously be left spin as the 3 dragon heads are all facing the the counterclockwise position i may be wrong but another thing is that its a dragon although it doesn't help just cause it is a dragon they are after all the left spin icon [but not the only beast to use left spin]
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think one of them is a recolour that will be available via CoroCoro's limited lottery.

Oh, ok, I thought it, but Tornado Wyvern is in classic purple... Anyway, we'll see it soon ^^
Flee De La Hoya is his name? Would make sense if he does it that way, considering that it's called "drain". Wonder why they decided to go that route with him.
(Mar. 15, 2017  6:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: it will obviously be left spin as the 3 dragon heads are all facing the the counterclockwise position i may be wrong but another thing is that its a dragon although it doesn't help just cause it is a dragon they are after all the left spin icon [but not the only beast to use left spin]

We have already given way better reasons for why Drain Fafnir is left-spin: because the prongs of the Disc are in the position of left-spin assembly, and because promotional images have clearly said so.
it would be great if drain fafnir had a bearing core driver.
i wonder if this will have a manual change layer, so you change from attack to absorb mode, like meteo l drago.
if this is more compact than L2, maybe it will be even better than L2 at spin stealing.
Drain Fafnir looks amazing! I love the way it looks! The colour scheme give me an L-Drago Destroy Clear Wheel vibe to it, but it looks amazing here. Definitely will be picking this up for looks alone.
Looks like our predictions are probably correct with the rubber
This Beyblade looks great! I'm pretty excited for this. It's hard to judge it's performance right now, but looking at its shape and knowing it has rubber, I am hoping for it to do well in the way Lost Longinus has.
This Bey looks so sick. It's amazing. Smile
I'm sure that Fafnir will have "Final Survive" (FConfused)! Wink
(Mar. 19, 2017  10:58 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: I'm sure that Fafnir will have "Final Survive" (FConfused)! Wink

If it does, let's hope the sharp is actually good like Survive drivers sharp and not bad like the original FConfused or the Trans driver.
(Mar. 19, 2017  2:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If it does, let's hope the sharp is actually good like Survive drivers sharp and not bad like the original FConfused or the Trans driver.

Honestly I really don't think that's possible. With a mode change like that the tip has to be small or else it will launch itself out of the stadium in attack mode