[Product]  B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Lp

My god, the more I look at this Bey, more I want it!
Thanks for the pics, Kai-V!
I still don't like that the Layer is called Satan but I'm super hyped about the Loop Driver. It's gimmick is so awesome. ^^
(Mar. 15, 2017  2:44 PM)TL14 Wrote: I still don't like that the Layer is called Satan but I'm super hyped about the Loop Driver. It's gimmick is so awesome. ^^

I'm with you on the layer being named Satan.
Are you guys fervent believers or what? By the way, the Layer's name is "Kreis Satan". "Satan" refers to nothing. It is like saying "the L-Drago portion of Meteo L-Drago"; it does not exist.
"C'qu'il y a de mieux, c'est encore Dieu ta-nah-ah-nah-ah..."

I was/am actually pretty interested by these new designs and the inclusion of mechanical components in the Layers, but after seeing Kreis Satan autoburst at 5:22 in the last video, it seems the core gimmick is still a turn-off for me. I just can't shake how bothersome I find it to just play with them.

I'm also disappointed after seeing the picture of Blaze Ragnaruk's teeth that they didn't attempt to integrate the teeth into the colored cap. Didn't know that was something I wanted until seeing how perfectly obvious the picture made it look.

Anyway, thanks for all the info, Kai-V, everyone!
(Mar. 15, 2017  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you guys fervent believers or what? By the way, the Layer's name is "Kreis Satan". "Satan" refers to nothing. It is like saying "the L-Drago portion of Meteo L-Drago"; it does not exist.

To further this, Satan isn't even a person or beast, it's literally a descriptive word lol, might as well say you don't like a layer called 'Bad' or 'Destroy', cause like I said It just means 'Occuser'
Are you accusing us that we actually think that there is a devil in this blade? Now that is a little extreme to think that way. I just don't like the name in general.
This bey should be like a season finale boss battle bey. Especially with that kinda name and look.
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:13 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Are you accusing us that we actually think that there is a devil in this blade?  Now that is a little extreme to think that way.  I just don't like the name in general.

No that's ridiculous, I just wanted to express that there's nothing wrong with the name, its okay not to like it though, everyone has a right to there own opinion :)  Also apologies if I was misunderstood & came off as offensive.
[Image: XWjr3wO.gif]

Not too excited about the Layer after seeing those Corocoro videos (SunShine guy is my new spirit animal btw), but at least 2 looks bulky. Looking forward to whatever nonsense Hasbro decides to call this in a year, haha.

Thanks for the updates, everyone!
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:44 AM)Angry Face Wrote: [Image: XWjr3wO.gif]

Not too excited about the Layer after seeing those Corocoro videos (SunShine guy is my new spirit animal btw), but at least 2 looks bulky. Looking forward to whatever nonsense Hasbro decides to call this in a year, haha.

Agreed, but I'm hoping that it's actually just cause GV is a really good attack Layer/it's specific shape is just really effective against KS, but we'll find out soon enough. And what an awesome Spirit Animal! Hasbro will probably change it to 'Sighton' or something else that sounds similar like they've been doing so far.
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:40 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: No that's ridiculous, I just wanted to express that there's nothing wrong with the name, its okay not to like it though, everyone has a right to there own opinion Smile  Also apologies if I was misunderstood & came off as offensive.

My last post actually was aimed at Kai-V, but I accept your apology. And, in case Kai-V reads this, I'm sorry about the post mentioned. I don't want to have an argument with an admin. Also, Angry Face, love the Reck it Ralph reference!
Having an argument, especially of that nature, is totally OK, with or without an administrator hah. I just cannot see why people would object so much to anything being called "Satan" unless they were believers.
The name represent's pure evil, it means to deceive and lead humanity and any pure forms astray.
(Mar. 16, 2017  5:06 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: The name represent's pure evil, it means to deceive and lead humanity and any pure forms astray.

Many other words mean that, bottom line is that it's spinning tops, so there's nothing wrong with not liking the name, plus people have the rite to complain to the company if they really dislike the name so much, and I'm saying that in general towards the conversation, not singling anyone out, I'm just gonna keep blading Smile
(Mar. 16, 2017  5:22 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Many other words mean that, bottom line is that it's spinning tops, so there's nothing wrong with not liking the name, plus people have the rite to complain to the company if they really dislike the name so much, and I'm saying that in general towards the conversation, not singling anyone out, I'm just gonna keep blading Smile

Second that, I'm religious and stuff but even Ik it's ridiculous to involve religion with a beyblade. It's not like satan is gonna pop out the beyblade as a bit beast or something lol. The name satan is a name given by the people to this entity but if u think about it u coulda named it anything and that woulda been thought as evil.

On a plus note this beyblade looks awesome, regardless of its name I'll still buy it for my collection. It will probably be my first burst bey.
HLJ listing: http://hlj.com/product/TKT87482
Kreis Satan's teeth, not as bad as we thought:
[Image: Kreis_Satan_teeth.jpg]

Kreis Satan versus God Valkyrie:

Versus Blaze Ragnaruk:
(Mar. 17, 2017  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kreis Satan's teeth, not as bad as we thought:

This brings my hopes back up for this Beyblade. While I'm still dubious about the Driver the Layer might become a new favorite behind Kaiser Kerbeus.
(Mar. 17, 2017  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kreis Satan's teeth, not as bad as we thought:

[align=center]

Looks awesome but I kinda foresaw it would suck in battle. Still it looks like a collectors item so imma defo get it. Maybe valkyrie too.

Looks like the God Layers are abbreviated with their first initial in lower case, followed by the second initial being upper case (i.e. kS, bR, gV).
Haven't been able to stop laughing since it dawned on me that 2G stands for 2Grave.
Isn't The teeth of the kreis satan better than W2 or K2? So it is definitely better than K2.And after seeing the battle against GV in beyblader mizuki's video I am pretty sure this would be a top-tier defense layer
Wait, on the box is shows that G stands for "Glaive", as in, like, a sword, not "grave"