[Product]  B-70 Sword Launcher Blue

Yeah I hope these are somehow more durable than the last sword launchers. Definitely a cool colour tho
What were the breakages for this launcher anyway? My breakage was teeth breaking near the beginning of the ripcord. I just assumed that I was too aggressive.
In fact I have too many Sword Launchers...
Wait does this one have the tab to stop from your figures getting to close to the prongs?
(Dec. 19, 2016  10:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Wait does this one have the tab to stop from your figures getting to close to the prongs?

Most likely, but the pictures so far do not show it. I have no doubt that it will have the bars though.
(Dec. 15, 2016  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As I thought, this Sword Launcher has a blue and white colour scheme:

[Image: Burst_Sword_Launcher_Blue.jpg]

Well, it goes well with those blue and white Xeno Xcalibur recolours for sure...

Thats seriously beautiful.

I will buy it for sure lol

Any idea how much it will be?
I assumed that it would be around 580 to 800. No price is yet to be confirmed as far as I know.
(Dec. 20, 2016  1:08 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I assumed that it would be around 580 to 800. No price is yet to be confirmed as far as I know.

Actually, it costs 702 yen.
(Dec. 20, 2016  3:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, it costs 702 yen.

I was kinda close then. That's a very reasonable price in my opinion, considering that they are very good launchers! I might buy one or two when they come out, since I broke the ripcord teeth on mine.
(Dec. 20, 2016  3:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, it costs 702 yen.

Wow that around 405₹ (INR) which is quite reasonable imo.

I wasn't going to buy starter of X2MI and was gonna to get from RBV5. This seems perfect for me beyhaha
Hi I am new to the Beyblade community I had some questions based on tournament play in the rule book for burst it states that Foreign substances cannot be added to beyblade parts. However it also says that broken handles are legal. In my case I have problems with my hands and cannot hold onto small handles such as string launchers and rip cords. As a result me and my friends designed and 3d printed a handle to add to the sword launcher rip cord would I be allowed to use that in burst format play? (no other modifications were made just a larger handle to add to the sword launcher rip cord)
I know it's only been 3 days since it's release, but have any of you gotten it yet? Have they fixed the breakage problems or should I just get a Long Winder and/or Supergrip Launcher instead? (In terms of color, I like this one more than the regular version, so that's already a plus!)
(Jan. 24, 2017  6:42 AM)NinjaBeyMaster Wrote: I know it's only been 3 days since it's release, but have any of you gotten it yet? Have they fixed the breakage problems or should I just get a Long Winder and/or Supergrip Launcher instead? (In terms of color, I like this one more than the regular version, so that's already a plus!)

Watch Leo burst's video