[Product]  B-62 Dual Cyclone BeyStadium DX Set

Did you get a picture of the paper you moved? It looked like it had the bey's parts on it.
(Aug. 20, 2016  3:22 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Did you get a picture of the paper you moved? It looked like it had the bey's parts on it.

That's just a promotion brochure.
Actual battles on the new stadium
It does not seem that fun..
Going to reserve my judgment until I actually get my hands on this, but looking at that video I definitely feel like the concept of the Tornado BeyStadium from MFB and the single Tornado Point that the Beyblades could battle to take advantage of (especially Bottoms like HF that could circle inside it rapidly) was better than this ... The spinning parts don't really seem to do what TT probably intends them to do. The effect isn't really as cool or potentially advantageous as the Tornado Point from the Tornado BeyStadium.
from the video the stadium just seems boring, it doesn't seem as chaotic as i thought it would be.
hopefully the beyblade is good.

if the stadium really is that bad, i'm just going to use the tornado stadium, and put a cover over it.
i'm not too sure why didn't they just use the design from the tornado stadium
(Aug. 20, 2016  6:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: from the video the stadium just seems boring, it doesn't seem as chaotic as i thought it would be.

if the stadium really is that bad, i'm just going to use the tornado stadium, and put a cover over it.

If you or anyone hope that the beyblade is 'good', then I have bad news for you...
(Aug. 20, 2016  6:46 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2016  6:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: from the video the stadium just seems boring, it doesn't seem as chaotic as i thought it would be.

If you or anyone hope that the beyblade is 'good', then I have bad news for you...
NOOOOOOOO!
do you have footage of the beyblade?
Stadium does look rather off putting compared to the other Statiums we've seen so far though I see it's customizible with the holes above where the Stadium Outs would happen. Guess those are for the Spike Walls for those who have the B-19 Stadium Spikes although I'm more interested in the Beyblade that comes with it such as what parts it'll have that are new. I wonder what the Disk and Driver are for it and what the name of the new Dual Layer is.
The Beyblade can be Phantasos or Fang Fenrir, because on the latest corocoro, we have all the alphabetic scheme with the colours of the Beyblades... And Fenrir is like Blue-Violet... Wink It is a possibility ^^
Actually I could get my hands on it and of course take a look at the disk and driver...

Let's just hope that the real product will be different...

[Image: CqW8WJ2UAAARSKh.jpg]
(Aug. 21, 2016  6:02 AM)エダルバイブ Wrote: Actually I could get my hands on it and of course take a look at the disk and driver...

Let's just hope that the real product will be different...

So it's Fang Fenrir Boost Jaggy
lol, if it's really Boost Jaggy this might be the first Burst release I actually skip.
(Aug. 21, 2016  3:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol, if it's really Boost Jaggy this might be the first Burst release I actually skip.

It's not like I would buy this set (too much money), but yeah, I would stay away... I am really hoping it's just some random parts they put on it, as I would be surprised if it had the same colour Jaggy as D2.
Wouldn't surprise me if that's what it is since they seem to copying the MFB releases with this and with MFB spinning stadiums they released a bey with only 1 (Orso) or 2 new part Tornado Herculio). Anyway the Jaggy driver on that was blue rather than the purple of the original and they haven't released any other colors so far so it's kinda looking like that was what it will have to me.
Well, that stadium does looks interesting but... I wish we saw the blue part spin (if it even spins at all, it not then that sucks IMO). From what I've seen in some videos, the stadium doesn't seem too interesting as some Beyblades only spin on the spinning areas randomly and isn't as wild as I hoped (probably to avoid breaking Layers). I may have still considered buying this if it weren't for...

Boost Jaggy, ugh! Fang Fenrir better be an awesome Layer because if this really does come with Boost Jaggy (and isn't some random combo they made) then I would probably say it ain't worth it. Just hope they don't actually end up releasing two parts that no one wants.
I don't think the blue part spins, it simply holds the mechanisms for the other parts to spin.

That Layer doesn't look good to me, so I'll just wait to pick it up when it's inevitably re-released 6 months afterwards.
(Aug. 21, 2016  5:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think the blue part spins, it simply holds the mechanisms for the other parts to spin.

That Layer doesn't look good to me, so I'll just wait to pick it up when it's inevitably re-released 6 months afterwards.
I really too don't find the layer good or interesting and same with the stadium. There is nothing in this release to be excited of hah.
Its kind of boring to play in this stadium from what I see in the video ! And Yeah I guess Hasbro will release the Bey separately I mean they can.

And Thanks エダルバイブ for all the updates on this release. I really appreciate that Smile

Cheers !!!
Burst.
The blue part doesn't spin.
And FYI, the tournament held today was supposed to use the new stadium too, but someone said because of an order from Japan, the normal stadium was used instead. Chocked_2
(Aug. 21, 2016  6:18 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: The blue part doesn't spin.
And FYI, the tournament held today was supposed to use the new stadium too, but someone said because of an order from Japan, the normal stadium was used instead. Chocked_2

Oh maybe they showed it too early and weren't supposed to do that , no ? and I guess Takara Tomy didn't like that as the release is for October But even The wide stadium was shown two months before if I remember correctly on the Beyblade Burst website so Its really weird somehow.
(Aug. 21, 2016  5:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think the blue part spins, it simply holds the mechanisms for the other parts to spin.

Ah, I thought so. Well then that doesn't sound very exciting TBH. I'm sure the two spinning circles might be fun but I've always preferred having the centre spin.

I hope the Layer is good performance-wise though because otherwise if it truly comes with Boost Jaggy then that would immediately make me avoid this one.
If I may ask what's wrong with the Boost Disk and Jaggy Driver for the Fang Fenrir layer? I mean personally I would like to see new parts over old ones but still is there anything wrong with the combo?
(Aug. 21, 2016  8:08 PM)JadenXD01 Wrote: If I may ask what's wrong with the Boost Disk and Jaggy Driver for the Fang Fenrir layer? I mean personally I would like to see new parts over old ones but still is there anything wrong with the combo?

Both of those parts aren't good.
I feel it likely will end up with Boost Jaggy like how Tornado Herculeo's 105F was to take advantage of the stadium's gimmick.
(Aug. 21, 2016  8:08 PM)JadenXD01 Wrote: If I may ask what's wrong with the Boost Disk and Jaggy Driver for the Fang Fenrir layer? I mean personally I would like to see new parts over old ones but still is there anything wrong with the combo?

Simple really, Boost isn't really an impressive Disc (from what I've heard but I'm sure people will correct me) and Jaggy is just awful, one of the worst Attack Type Drivers (along with Impact). It's not that we aren't happy with parts being used again (heck, if we got another Xtreme then it's totally fine) but it's the fact the parts being used again are bad.
Huh. Never knew Jaggy was one of the worst Attack Type Drivers then again I've been out of the Beyblade experience since the Plastic Gen ended. Though back on topic I wonder if the Fang Fenrir Layer is gonna be any good despite it's bad choice of Disk and Driver for an Attack Type since it kinda reminds me of Dragoon GT's attack ring and Aquario's Metal Wheel.