[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

PLease, what is the video? ^-^
Ah man so that means that Quad Quetzalcoatl is both a random booster beyblade and that thing in general... Unhappy Fine I'll get it.

Also I saw what looks like an L for a disk so I presume it's Limited.
(Sep. 11, 2016  9:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: PLease, what is the video? ^-^

The person was not supposed to film those new products, so spreading it would bring it to TAKARA-TOMY's attention and it might not happen anymore.
Oh okay... But I thank thank that there were a link or something like that...
That yellow bey is straight up Cyclone Chaos, my recently judged competition entry.
for the last two letters i see S I??? new driver??
(Sep. 12, 2016  2:08 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: for the last two letters i see S I??? new driver??

Really? I see L for the disk. Plus there wouldn't be a new Driver is it's I since Impact already exists.
The picture is too blurry, how can you see it?
i forgot about impact that doesnt make any sense

now that i look again i see L H

maybe Horn like H145
(Sep. 12, 2016  2:42 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: The picture is too blurry, how can you see it?

We can't, we're just guessing it based on what we can actually make out in those photos. I say Limited because this is apparently a defense type. While Burst isn't normally that consistent with disk and types it's put in, Dual Layers seem to change that.
New issue of CoroCoro just came out, where are the new pics of Quad Quetzalcoatl?
(Sep. 13, 2016  4:36 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: New issue of CoroCoro just came out, where are the new pics of Quad Quetzalcoatl?

You seem certain that Quad Quetzalcoatl is inside, why?
This Random Booster only comes out in October, so they can wait until the issue that will be in October until they reveal it...
(Sep. 13, 2016  4:36 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: New issue of CoroCoro just came out, where are the new pics of Quad Quetzalcoatl?

There weren't any. CoroCoro isn't guaranteed to show information on future releases after all, especially something like this, which isn't released for another month and a half, haha.

The focus this month was Zillion Zeus, the golden Z2 and the Burst 3DS game. It doesn't seem like anything else was included this month.

Edit: Ninja'd by Kai-V DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...
Oh, man... This is going to be a hard one to get. I'm just hoping for some Driger action. I think I'm more hyped for Driger than the possible Q2. LOL
OMG! Dragoon, Driger, Dranzer and Draciel will not be able to use in official tournament.
(Oct. 06, 2016  11:03 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Where does that info come from?

From a Takara Tomy them selfs of The WBBA?
(Oct. 06, 2016  7:58 AM)marutti Wrote: OMG! Dragoon, Driger, Dranzer and Draciel will not be able to use in official tournament.

where did you get this info?
Original information was from employee of TT. And it leaked on twitter and Between Japanese blader it becomes biggest news.
(Oct. 06, 2016  2:59 PM)marutti Wrote: Original information was from employee of TT. And it leaked on twitter and Between Japanese blader it becomes biggest news.

Do you have a link?
It may come from this tweet: https://twitter.com/satoru_beyblade/stat...4597924864

From what I gather, a TAKARA-TOMY staff member was present in a store to do something with the BeyTerminal there, and he heard him mention something about the use of Bakuten Layers in tournaments.
While I think we should just consider this a rumor at this point, it would be disappointing but not that surprising if true. Still, it makes me wonder if any effort went into balancing their performance at all. If they are all too strong to play with the other Burst Beyblades, that would be pretty embarrassing for TT.

Driger S OP confirmed
(Oct. 06, 2016  6:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: While I think we should just consider this a rumor at this point, it would be disappointing but not that surprising if true. Still, it makes me wonder if any effort went into balancing their performance at all. If they are all too strong to play with the other Burst Beyblades, that would be pretty embarrassing for TT.

Driger S OP confirmed

I would not be surprised at all either. Toys that you can't use is a billion dollar idea isn't ?

Anyway, I'm sure that Takara Tomy is really concerned about it, and all the other problems of Burst, and I know for a fact that they are working on getting better and improving themselves.
(Oct. 06, 2016  7:35 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2016  6:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: While I think we should just consider this a rumor at this point, it would be disappointing but not that surprising if true. Still, it makes me wonder if any effort went into balancing their performance at all. If they are all too strong to play with the other Burst Beyblades, that would be pretty embarrassing for TT.

Driger S OP confirmed

I would not be surprised at all either. Toys that you can't use is a billion dollar idea isn't ?

Anyway, I'm sure that Takara Tomy is really concerned about it, and all the other problems of Burst, and I know for a fact that they are working on getting better and improving themselves.

lol knew exactly where that link would go

I mean, I can get the rationale behind it. Because they're (mostly) faithful recreations instead of new designs inspired by the originals, they can't really be rebalanced relative to the rest of the game. However, that shouldn't really be an issue; they shouldn't be so overpowered that this would be necessary, and if they were underpowered it wouldn't be necessary.

That said, thankfully Takara-Tomy's rules don't necessarily carry over to us. We can do tests and come to our own conclusions.